NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Silverdale and Madpool not doing the cup? We need some epic teams for cup shock potential :heh:

I have never heard of that new manager btw Peeps.

Are you gonna let VIP peeps put in final bids to beat offers on the last day?

Damn straight I am!

N-E Championship Cup

Teams so far:

Real Peeps

Hadens Rangers

Leeds M.O.T

Dragooooo

Aqui1a All Stars

Yellow Submarine

Recall

AC Twozzinio

DuDs Baggies

Rising Phoenix

Coloccini

Andys All Stars

Eights United

Winston Gardens FC

Intergalactico Stars

Fedex United

The Roger Federer Crew

Lottery

Intergalactico Stars 3 & 6

Yellow Submarine 1 & 2

The Comerade Co-op

Coloccini FC

Eights United - 8

Aqui1a All Stars - 4

DuDs Baggies - 11

Hadens Rangers - 9

The Roger Federer Crew

Still waiting on co-op to pick 2 numbers (@Nikos9)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Just realised I messed up, Intergalactico can only pick two numbers lol. Unless you object, you can just have 3 & 6.

Yeah 3 & 6 is fine...unless 7 turns out to be the winning number then I'll go on a killing spree! ;)

Co-Op is up for the cup and he chooses number 10 for the lotto.

Ah, didn't realize he needed two picks so i'll see which other number he'd like...

Does anyone know Luker / Rossers Rovers? If not I'll have to decline as I can only remove two teams (erlanga and olimpiakos) from the lower league and we already have Twozzok coming in and potentially Dan-Likes-Trees' friend (if I'm right that it's him with someone to join).

All the other teams are semi active.

I know that ideally we'd like to keep the division numbers equal but when I joined it wasn't based off a referral from a current member. Maybe give them a quick PM on the site to see if they're still interested and asking them to make a post as I'd rather we tried to accept everyone.:)

I can do the cup if it doesnt mess up the numbers.

There is always room for the cup, don't worry about that. But can we start Friday so the off season won't last too long? I think it takes 2 and half week with 17 or more players.

Does it playing these matches give your team any exp at all? Mine stay as 10 till start of season so not sure if there's any worth to it.

There is always room for the cup, don't worry about that. But can we start Friday so the off season won't last too long? I think it takes 2 and half week with 17 or more players.

Yeah I agree, it's all about the league and the sooner we start the better!

No exp, but it does get your form up a bit without paying for training.

I think a few people now have friendly games this Friday so we can't really start until Tuesday.

@Jimbob when is good for you to do a live draw?

Teams so far (21):

Real Peeps

Hadens Rangers

Leeds M.O.T

Dragooooo

Aqui1a All Stars

Yellow Submarine

Recall

AC Twozzinio

DuDs Baggies

Rising Phoenix

Coloccini

Andys All Stars

Eights United

Winston Gardens FC

Intergalactico Stars

Fedex United

The Roger Federer Crew

Madpool

Silverdale Hotpot

Bob

The Comerade Co-op [edit]

If this is it does that mean 12 byes and 8 teams play in the first round?

[edit, now 21 players]

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

That doesn't sound right. You need to have a number which after the plays number has been halved and added to the byes, can be divisible by two until it reaches one.

Peeps is right that number would leave you with 16 for next round.

Peeps did you want to divide cup reports? I will do them all if you are busy.

Nikos when is the deadmans last day on auction so I can remember to put a bid in?

Does anyone know Luker / Rossers Rovers? If not I'll have to decline as I can only remove two teams (erlanga and olimpiakos) from the lower league and we already have Twozzok coming in and potentially Dan-Likes-Trees' friend (if I'm right that it's him with someone to join).

All the other teams are semi active.

Yeah we both in.

Change report was a weird one, had 7 visible ups, which was great, but a mere 6 in increase. Pretty poor as I thought my dvs were looking fairly solid. Nothing like the +11s that people on here seem to have. Urrrggghhh.

So, from the looks of it, I'll be selling: Wim Dijk, Milan Zoetebier, Allan van N'wenhuyzen, Leonard Van Brakel, Thijs Feskens. Rik Makaay is retiring.

Had a little look at your team, it looks great. You might be faves for the title, annoyingly, your old guard look to give you the edge...

Gonna make one big purchase before next season I think. Might get in a decent midfield to beef it up.

I'm considering selling Costel Leonid, 33-10 defender and greedy. He went visibly down with 8 in dv so he should be a mid/high 10-skilled. I have had the guy since he was youth, playing 177 matches in his career. It hinges on me getting the goal keeper and defender I want. The keeper should be mine by the end of the day, I have to wait for the YA before I turn to the market for the defender as well.

Also a 19-4 goal keeper, king in the air and 14 in dv from last season.

Edited by Tales

Lottery

Intergalactico Stars 3 & 6

Yellow Submarine 1 & 2

The Comerade Co-op 10 & 12

Coloccini FC 7

Eights United - 8

Aqui1a All Stars - 4

DuDs Baggies - 11

Hadens Rangers - 9

The Roger Federer Crew 5

Coloccini picked 7 which leaves number 5 for Federer.

I'll pick a number randomly at 6pm and declare the winner.

Tales - thanks for the challenge but I've promised Coloccini a match

I'm considering selling Costel Leonid, 33-10 defender and greedy. He went visibly down with 8 in dv so he should be a mid/high 10-skilled. I have had the guy since he was youth, playing 177 matches in his career. It hinges on me getting the goal keeper and defender I want. The keeper should be mine by the end of the day, I have to wait for the YA before I turn to the market for the defender as well.

Also a 19-4 goal keeper, king in the air and 14 in dv from last season.

Oh yeah, declined your friendly invite as I don't want my form to take a massive hit :heh:

@The Peeps. I can do the draw either Friday Saturday or Sunday nights/afternoons. Whichever is best for most people, at the moment i got nothing planned for the weekend.

I was thinking Friday or Sunday evening around 7 or 8pm myself, but i'm happy if you want it earlier. I was thinking Friday as to allow people time to get the invites out for the matches.

Oh yeah, declined your friendly invite as I don't want my form to take a massive hit :heh:

Actually, it would be quite the opposite. A strong opponent is likely to gain little form increase from a weak opponent and vica versa. So you could potentially gain more form from playing a stronger opponent than a equal one. So it has been mentioned in the Xpert forum a few times. Inviting you was a desperate move as I had no match for today, I would prefered a strong opponent if I could.

Had a little look at your team, it looks great. You might be faves for the title, annoyingly, your old guard look to give you the edge...

Gonna make one big purchase before next season I think. Might get in a decent midfield to beef it up.

I'm revamping my team, mind. :p

Quite a few players are going. Think it's time for both Leonard and Allan to move on. I have Ernesto at a 10 now, and he's better than both of them, so it doesn't really make sense to keep them now.

Going to be quite a few 18 4s or 17 4s in my team this season.