NEurope
Retro_Link

Kingdom Hearts/Chain of Memories HD

Yeah, you gotta finish CoM 6 times!

The hell...why is that?

I'm really looking forward to seeing the FFX / FFX-2 HD trophies. Whatever they are, I will get them. :p

Ugh, I could barely make it through Chain of Memories once, it was so boring.

The hell...why is that?

Apparently the difficulty-related trophies don't stack.

@Tales are you getting the LE version? I have that version preordered but I may change it as I don't like the art book being the case for the disc.

I've also preordered the hardback guide but for some reason that doesn't come out till the end of September! :(

Just pre-ordered the LE edition. "Only" 45€. 5€ more than the standard one.

Looking forward to it :)

Just pre-ordered this from Shopto, £21.85 standard edition :) Here's a franchise I've never played but heard only good things about.

Just pre-ordered this from Shopto, £21.85 standard edition :) Here's a franchise I've never played but heard only good things about.

I hate every other game in the series.

There, now you've heard one bad thing, too. :heh:

Edit: I should clarify and say that I mean that every time there's a good game in the series, it's followed by a bad one.

Edited by Magnus

KH2 > KH1. KH2 was more fun. :)

KH1 did have an awesome almost 1 hit KO duel with Sephiroth in that I found awesome though. I dominated that bad boy (ooo err).

Edited by Sheikah

@Tales are you getting the LE version? I have that version preordered but I may change it as I don't like the art book being the case for the disc.

I've also preordered the hardback guide but for some reason that doesn't come out till the end of September! :(

I'm getting the LE, although I don't see the point. It's very meh for an LE to be. Think I will change my order as well. I'll save ten pounds.

There aren't any sites here that sell the guide, so I would have to order it from Amazon in any case. Doubt I will though, although it looks very nice. Don't remember if it was the same company, but I liked the guide for Birth by Sleep.

I never got around to change the order yesterday and they shipped the LE today. At least I will get it a day early, maybe even tomorrow.

Well I stand corrected as it has arrived. I'm contemplating using a couple of holidays for the rest of the week to play through this and Puppeteer. Roll on 5pm!!

Cool beans, mine should be with me when I get back then.

Still kinda peeved they didn't include KH2 on this...

Got mine today :D

The artbook is so-so, seen better, seen worse. Plus one for having the game cover and artbook in one though. Kinda cool actually.

Cool beans, mine should be with me when I get back then.

Still kinda peeved they didn't include KH2 on this...

It's weird, it's not like they haven't made a final mix of KH2. I have the japanese version of the PS2 game. Maybe it's the HD part and it would take too long?

There's rumours that 2.5 will get released. This will probably contain KH2, BBS and then maybe the cutscenes from DDD.

I wanna know, who was the guy in charge of naming these things after Chain of Memories?

Death by birth by death by birth of a sleeping flamingo...

Divided by 358.

This arrived for me as well today, played about 2 hours so far of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and I'm really enjoying it. :)

So I'm right at the start and I have to ask why we're building a raft when there's 3 boats right there.

I've just finished watching the 3 hour 358/2 Days movie. Loved seeing it all again, although that ice cream line still kills the moment. Tomorrow is when the real game begins...

Have you finished the game @Hero\-of\-Time ? I decided I rather play games I haven't played before, before playing this, namely Dishonored, Remember me, Lego LotR and GTAV so there hasn't been much time for KH.. Also and this months Far Cry 3 and Dragon's Dogma! I placed an order for the guide(now delayed to 19th October) so if I don't cancel it before then then I maybe I continue on it before ACIV arives.

Yeah, finished it over the course of the first week. Only beat it the once mind and grabbed a few other trophies as well.

So I've finished GTA and started this. Freaking yes! I loved this game and it's bringing back good memories. The remake has been done really well too.

God damn, I'd forgotten how good some of the music is in this game. Started on proud mode, can't wait for the Sephiroth battle. :D