NEurope
Retro_Link

Kingdom Hearts/Chain of Memories HD

God damn, I'd forgotten how good some of the music is in this game. Started on proud mode, can't wait for the Sephiroth battle. :D

Spoilers :( Well, I already guessed there had to be a fight against him.

Started it yesterday also on proud mode.

Never played it before, so it might not have been the best of ideas.

I am SOOOO in love with this game. I've played them all before but it's just rekindled my love for it even more. I've almost completed the game now. I just can't wait to play Chain of Memories and I can't wait for 2.5! It'll be an instant purchase as soon as it's released!

I am SOOOO in love with this game. I've played them all before but it's just rekindled my love for it even more. I've almost completed the game now. I just can't wait to play Chain of Memories and I can't wait for 2.5! It'll be an instant purchase as soon as it's released!

My thoughts word for word. It's criminal to own a PS3 and not get this game. For £20ish it's a no brainer.

I've been reminded how good the music is in this game. So very, very good!

Switching between this and GTAV. I've decided I will do 100% run on this. I thought since I was going to take on the sidequest bosses, I should level up, and since that is a grind I might as well grind for synthesis at the same time. And that's where I'm currently at(so also saved right before the end bosses)

Some of the trophies on this are ridiculous though. Completing Proud difficulty doesn't ping trophies for normal and easy. Don't really want to play through twice more on lower difficulties. Quite a long game really.

Yeah, I'm only getting the trophies I can get on normal, which are all but the trophies for easy and proud, not changing equipment, speed run and no continue since I screwed up. Doubt I will ever be bothered to do them as well.

I synthesised everything today and got the Ultima Keyblade which was sweet.

I'm on Proud at L70....Sephiroth isn't too bad but I will come back to him. Obviously stopping his Heartless Angels attack is key with strike raid but my hits aren't doing much. Hopefully will come back with more strength and end him sooner.

Well done. Just started fighting the new enemies for those stones you need this time around.

Yeah they're cool. Well apart from Sniperwilds. They're bloody annoying.

What did you pick and drop at the beginning? I picked staff and dropped sword. Apparently picking staff nets you an extra 2MP at max stats.

Same, it was recommmended because of leaf bracer.

I was scared to death the first time I ran into the sniperwilds. They just kept coming >_>

The game can be beaten very quickly.

I started on normal difficulty and was trying to get the under 15 hours trophy. I reached the Fantasia boss but needed to level up some more. This would have taken a lot of time so I put that playthrough to one side and started another.

This time I started on easy, didn't change my weapon/armour and went for the under 15 hours trophy. I reached the last boss in about 7-8 hours. Remember, you can actually skip a world ( I chose Atlantis ) and on easy everything gets put down stupidly fast.

Yeah I imagine but still got to do it on normal so at least 15 hours plus whatever easy takes. So probably like 22+ hours extra for a game where I already did everything. It's a shame the trophies are like this.

Yeah I imagine but still got to do it on normal so at least 15 hours plus whatever easy takes. So probably like 22+ hours extra for a game where I already did everything. It's a shame the trophies are like this.

The killer trophy is the Gummi Blueprints. You have to do every gummiship mission to get this and most of them are stupidly tedious, with you having to alter your ship for each one. I haven't even bothered with this on easy difficulty. I may just try picking away at it here and there.

Ultima weapon forged, sidequest bosses asskicked and final boss super asskicked at lv 100. Got all trophies except the difficulty related ones and three of the gummi ship trophies.

Yeah same. The super boss in hollow bastion wasn't too bad on proud at max level. Just that one annoying move where you've gotta press release.

Started on CoM yesterday. I have already played this version before though, as I imported the Japanese KHII Final Mix on PS2. Won't go out of my way to collect any trophies this time, too much grinding and boredom.