N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

My power changes.

I can confirm this.

Using my vote powa, I have the following.

ON DA FORROWING RYNCHES!

No Lynch (8): uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Sheikah, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, Yvonne, Rummy

Dannyboy-the-Dane (8): Animal, Yvonne, heroicjanitor, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo, Jonnas, Cube, mr-paul

Two people in each vote were mafia. The only ones who have voted in both votes are uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo, Jonnas, Heroic and Yvonne.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great work EEVIL!

OK so we know Dannyboy is mafia. That means only one of:

uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, Rummy

is mafia.

(I trust Rummy, heroic, Diageo, so for me it's between uəʌəsʎɐɾ and Jonnas.)

For the second one we have two people from the list of:

heroicjanitor, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo, Jonnas, mr-paul

Only one of heroic, jay, diageo, jonnas can possibly be mafia. The other therefore is mr-paul.

if you trust I am town, you must also accept that mr-paul is mafia

changevote mr-paul

I'll have to look at it again.

My power now is simply tracking + watching

I don't illuminate people to the town, and I don't have anything that affects investigations

my targets have been

N1 Rummy - He targeted Tales, Tales targeted him

N2 EEVILMURRAY - He targeted me, SOMEONE targeted him

N3 EEVILMURRAY - He targeted SOMEONE_ELSE, no one targeted him

Nice work Eevil! It is either Yvonne or mr-paul. Vote: mr-paul

I'm going to say I strongly suspect both Heroicjanitor and Yvonne on instinct alone. Can you tell us your targets heroic?

My targets have been

Night 1: I targeted Diageo but was punched repeatedly in the face

Night 2: I targeted Tales.

Night 3: I targeted Jayseven but a strangely powerful frog stopped me.

If it fits the game though, why not?

The power is stable - it's what I was given, it has not changed.

It's more powerful than tracking and watching alone, so I wanted to conceal it while still being able to contribute information. I have had it the whole time

My alignment has been town for the whole game. I don't think alignments have changed during the game?

EEVIL you should follow the logic of my post #278

It lays out why mr-paul must be mafia if I am town.

In fact, look closely at anyone who does not vote for either of us - even if you kill me you'll still at least be certain that I was right and you can go ahead and lynch mr-paul. We are the only choices today (unless you are worried about neutrals)

@Diageo - Ask EEVIL, he found out my name on N2. Which I can only know if I have this power...

Well it's not me, awfully sorry to disappoint. I am Q, and can use different gadgets every night.

Night one - X ray glasses: Let me see through the clothes of first person to target me. No-one targeted me, so Peeps random numbered all the characters and selected jayseven for me to receive info on. I found out he had his trousers round his ankles, and a flask of rum in his pocket. Hence this post:

I'm also very interested to see what jayseven's role is and why Yvonne thinks he is evil, I have an inkling which mafia he is from.

Night two, I didn't target anybody. Night three I had the power of protection, in the form of an Aston Martin car. It said it was primarily for my own use but I could lend it to another character of my own choice. Hence why I hinted I would be protecting during day 2.

Sorry, like many others I have been at work alot and trying to catch up. I didn't receive any info last night. I think tonight I should be a little more useful ;)

I guessed the main protector would go for EEVIL as his pendant power would be important on this day phase. I therefore thought it'd be important to protect the other very important role - tracker. Unfortunately, I was blocked, and knew it was jay by the info I had got the first night.

I think we need to hear targets from everyone on EEVIL's list. @Jonnas, who are you? Not sure we've had your character yet.

The Pit thing is weird, all roles we've seen so far were very similar to their originals, changing little things here and there, even Cybernetic Mewtwo.

But I'm willing to go with this lynch. Mr-paul was roleblocked, no? And his guilt has nothing to do with Yvonne's alignment.

Vote: mr-paul

And now I understand I'm one of the few who might be mafia, according to Eevil's assessment. I'd say "Feel free to investigate me", but unfortunately, I can't. I will be untargettable tonight, I don't have much of a choice.

I normally wouldn't say this out loud, but since investigators will no doubt be coming for me as well, I advise you to set your eyes on Jayseven, Diageo, Yvonne or Herojan, as targeting me will be an utter waste tonight. I figure warning you would be best.

As to why... I have different powers every night. Tonight I will be untargettable, and there's nothing I can do about it.

ON DA FORROWING RYNCHES!

No Lynch (8): uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Sheikah, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, Yvonne, Rummy

Dannyboy-the-Dane (8): Animal, Yvonne, heroicjanitor, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo, Jonnas, Cube, mr-paul

Two people in each vote were mafia.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

For those of you confused by the logic behind this lynch, I shall use Red for "Mafia", Green for "Town", Blue for "Uncertain":

No Lynch (8): Sheikah, Dannyboy-the-Dane, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, Yvonne, Rummy
As you can see, one (and only one) of these 6 is mafia

Diageo

Herojan

Jayseven

Jonnas

Rummy

Yvonne

If Rummy was mafia the other 5 would be innocent, which would render the next part of this puzzle impossible, therefore, we can conclude Rummy to be town.

5 names repeat themselves. If we assume Rummy to be town, then one of these 5 is definitely mafia

Diageo

Herojan

Jayseven

Jonnas

Yvonne

But both mafiosos aren't here, only one of them can be mafia. Which means that the second mafioso...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

miles-objectd.gif

...can only be mr-paul!

After thinking hard about it, I get it now. The mafia from the second list has to be one who didn't vote on the first list, because as Herojan said that would make it 3 mafia who voted on the first list as all but Rummy and mr-paul voted on both.

Vote mr-paul

I have to ask, even though I trust Rummy, it's merely just because he defended me earlier. What is his defence if I can ask?

I think:

3 man mafia. That's why Danny's death power was so strong

Dannyboy

mr-paul

jayseven

2 neutrals

tales

jimbob

rest are town. After the mr-paul lynch we should kill jimbob to prevent a zombie steal. As far as Tales goes, I am still undecided.

I think:

3 man mafia. That's why Danny's death power was so strong

Dannyboy

mr-paul

jayseven

2 neutrals

tales

jimbob

rest are town. After the mr-paul lynch we should kill jimbob to prevent a zombie steal. As far as Tales goes, I am still undecided.

I win with either side, and at this point I have no reason to side with the mafia ;) (not that I ever have) And just in case the remaining mafia has some funny ideas, neutrals usually don't count towards majority so killing me is a waste of time for both sides ;)