Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Spoilers

jayseven

Buy it now kiddies.

Assassin%27s_Creed_Revelations_-_Book_Cover.jpg

For a game with that much ass in the title, it's surprisingly devoid of nudity.

Anyway, I got spoiler'd for TDKR, but it didn't ruin anything for me.

The acting, story and the fact Batman was barely in it, ruined it for me.

My cousin claims not to know the ending to The Sixth Sense - which I find to be a generation-gap definer' date=' right there.[/quote']

To be fair, I don't know if anybody saw my post on this before about a couple of years ago but everybody was shocked when I didn't know the ending to it. I always thought the twist was...

Haley Joel Osment saying how he sees dead people

...since everybody were joking around that.

Actually, this is one of my pet hates (so I'll post it in the peeves thread) and that is when people spoil things for you and then when you say "You've spoiled that for me, I haven't seen it", they get defensive and say "Well, it's been out ages" or "You should have seen it then" or something. Fair enough if they didn't have a clue I didn't like it but if you know I want to see it or you know I'm a fan of it and I haven't mentioned seeing it, ask if I've seen it first and then go on talking about it!

I also hate the people Jayseven mentioned when they say "Aww, I won't spoil it but I'm only going to say one thing: One of the main characters are in total danger" or something and I'm like "You JUST contradicted yourself AND spoiled it for me, piss off!". But yeah, like a lot of you, I love either trying to guess what happens or being surprised at a show or movie and watching the events unfold. Batman was easy for me to avoid spoiler-wise. I think the hardest one was Heroes on the first season surprisingly enough.

I hate spoilers too and I try my best not to spoil anything on anyone.

Even older shows, main one that comes to mind is the "new" Battlestar Galactica, I've gotta a few people recently to watch it for the first time. And I cannot spoiler anything on them. Even if their still on the fence about if they should watch or not I can't give anything away on way. I don't see the point on spoilering things if there's a chance the person might watch it.