N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks peeps :)

Letting an inactive team simply slip down the leagues is definitely the easiest and least meddling method. Too many times the season-long relegation battle has been nulled by something like this happening.

Definitely do this. We don't want a situation where someone has fought all season to get promotion only to be denied by an inactive team.

It happened to me one season (although I didn't mind because I was still rebuilding) and Tales another season.

Definitely do this. We don't want a situation where someone has fought all season to get promotion only to be denied by an inactive team.

It happened to me one season (although I didn't mind because I was still rebuilding) and Tales another season.

And it happened to me a few seasons ago, was quite miffed.

I hate away games, I think I had 4/5 chances and one goal before Co-op scored from his first chance, then 3/4 more chances and scored my last one to win 2-1. He only had 1 chance the entire game but nearly made it a draw :laughing: at least I know I still would've gone through on chances : peace:

I'm expecting to lose my next game though. Saving up funds to buy a defender so I'm not even doing form training!

In todays friendly, Recall beat Coloccini 3-1. A good result indeed, looking forward to our entry to the cup and see if we can go far this time around.

When's the next live draw? ;)