Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

I see the great Ellmeister Zell was a bit of a let down from the youth academy :p

Yeah ha. Might have been alright if it was the beginning of the season but he's transfer listed now... a mighty shame.

Back in charge with the lads, completely schooling Bubbles away from home. The boys told me that Ell did a good job but there was only ever one manager for them.

4th in the table, looking fantastic, though my last three fixtures are killer. Need to get a few of the youth's dvs up!

Bloody love xpert, me.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ha. Might have been alright if it was the beginning of the season but he's transfer listed now... a mighty shame.

Back in charge with the lads, completely schooling Bubbles away from home. The boys told me that Ell did a good job but there was only ever one manager for them.

4th in the table, looking fantastic, though my last three fixtures are killer. Need to get a few of the youth's dvs up!

Bloody love xpert, me.

Bubbles/Heroicjanitor hasn't been online since before he played me.

Relegated with my Xpert League team. Set for relegation with Silverdale. I am the Steve Kean of the Xpert 11.:woops:

Which one are you playing in?

I am doing better with my official team in the Final League. I have a good chance on taking my third title, and second consecutive, and a ticket to fourth division.

I was in the Super League. Took over a team in the 8th division 11 seasons ago which was in desperate need of stability. Before I joined the team were having 1-3 new managers a season. Won a couple of divisions during that time but also a couple relegation including this season where we have just been relegated from division 6. My reluctance to use the econs available but instead develop youth probably stunted our development as a club. Think when I joined we had around 10 Million, and having just resigned the new manager is going to have 33 million.

Hoping to start up a new team from scratch in the League of Champs.

I was in the Super League. Took over a team in the 8th division 11 seasons ago which was in desperate need of stability. Before I joined the team were having 1-3 new managers a season. Won a couple of divisions during that time but also a couple relegation including this season where we have just been relegated from division 6. My reluctance to use the econs available but instead develop youth probably stunted our development as a club. Think when I joined we had around 10 Million, and having just resigned the new manager is going to have 33 million.

Hoping to start up a new team from scratch in the League of Champs.

Wow, someone is going to have a lot of fun with that team!

Why didn't you spend it on training so you youth players had a consistently high form?

I'm back from Germany and didn't do too badly in my absence! I narrowly avoided a relegation with another private team on my last game of the season. That's two seasons in a row with them now! All whilst changing the guard so was well chuffed to see that result.

I'm also in line to win my Xpert official league team's league which is great because they've gone up several leagues since I took over and I've been stuck in a really strong hard league for ages.

I'm holding on to third but I'll be happy with 4th either way!

Wow, someone is going to have a lot of fun with that team!

Why didn't you spend it on training so you youth players had a consistently high form?

Fortunately the youth players generally had high form so they never really needed extra training.

Just noticed that the old team has vanished from the "Teams in the Past" section on my profile page. Is it gone for good?:hmm:

Still working my way up the ranks in the Ultimate League for my official team :p just missed out on first place by goal difference. No idea how the team above me did so well, they've got a really weak team! Hopefully I'll go up a fair bit as I'm currently in Division 7:59 lol.

N-E is the one I care about most though so here's hoping I can stay afloat in the elite league this season :laughing:

Still working my way up the ranks in the Ultimate League for my official team :p just missed out on first place by goal difference. No idea how the team above me did so well, they've got a really weak team! Hopefully I'll go up a fair bit as I'm currently in Division 7:59 lol.

N-E is the one I care about most though so here's hoping I can stay afloat in the elite league this season :laughing:

You don't have to go up 59 leagues, you're only 6 leagues from the big boys.

I'll still move up from my current division though, won't I? That sucks, it would've been nice to move up a whole league. I was only behind first place on goal difference too. Oh well.

------------------------------

N-Euro Elite League Round Thirteen

****Silverdale Hotpot 2-2 Intergalactico Stars*****

Silverdale continue to surprise even themselves with their highs and lows this season as they become the fourth team to deny Intergalactico a win. Ben Kenobi set things in motion for Intergalactico by scoring from a freekick in the 4th minute but the threat was swiftly dealt with by Silverdale as in the 11th minute, Kenobi was stretchered off the pitch. It took them until the end of the first half but Ronnie Scrimshaw managed to equalise for Silverdale in the 39th minute. Terry Hogan scored an early goal for Intergalactico in the second half, scoring from another freekick in the 47th minute. Once again it was Ronnie Scrimshaw to Silverdale’s rescue as he levelled the score in the 70th minute by scoring from a header after a corner. Both teams had four chances and two goals in this game but both of Intergalactico’s goals came from freekicks. It looks like they were lucky to come away with a point from this game!

*****DuDs Baggies 3-0 Real Peeps*****

Both managers once again earning five stars for tactics this game but unlike their previous face-off, Baggies were all over Real Peeps! Conor Shearer started things off by scoring in the 18th minute and followed it up with another goal in the 24th minute. Real Peeps were fighting back but their attempts on goal were falling short whereas Conor Shearer seemed to be able to score every time! In the 63rd minute he scored his third goal of the game, putting Baggies 3-0 up. With three goals out of four chances, Baggies easily shut out Peeps this week who failed to score at all from three attempts.

***Winston Gardens FC 3-0 Rising Phoenix*

Winston Gardens easily took the victory today as Rising Phoenix seemed barely awake. Winston Gardens had 8 chances in the game while Phoenix failed to create any at all. Cris Ross scored the first goal in the 27th minute but it took Gardens a long time to follow up with a second despite their opponent’s clear lack of management. Art Wilkins was next to score in the 73rd minute and Cris Ross scored again for the final goal in the 79th minute.

***Eights United 7-0 Bubbles FC**

In one of the highest scoring games the Elite League has seen for a while, Eights send Bubbles’ manager into hiding after completely embarrassing them on the pitch. Trygve Fjellbekk scored in the very first minute to give Eights an early lead but he wasn’t finished yet. Fjellbekk scored again in the 7th, 13th and 23rd minutes of the game, his four goals broken up by a goal from Alec Svanson in the 10th minute. Eights held off for a while after that but by the 65th minute, Marvin Capwell had grown restless and scored from a long range shot. Bubbles’ manager has not been seen since this game and an internet campaign has been launched by Bubbles FC to find him.

****Battlestar Odwinica 5-2 Madpool****

Madpool had been hot on Intergalactico’s heels until this match as Odwinica inadvertently help the league leaders increase their lead. Odwinica had a great start to the game as Ondrich Popej’s goal in the 9th minute was closely followed by another from Gareth Coles in the 14th minute and another goal from Andreu Delgadillo in the 17th minute. Spence Monk keeps up Madpool’s morale with a goal in the 20th minute but Odwinica were able to push ahead again in the 44th minute with a goal from Bautista Miranda. In the 49th minute Miranda scored again, putting Battlestar Odwinica 5-1 up and despite Madpool’s reputation for late comebacks, they could only get one more goal which was scored by Reggie Hales in the 82nd minute.

Most Important Result: Battlestar Odwinica 5-2 Madpool, this result denies Madpool three sorely-needed points and allows Eights to move into 2nd place, although both teams are now on equal points and Intergalactico Stars stay three points ahead.

Manager of the Round: DuD, DuDs Baggies, one of three managers to earn 5-stars this round but the Baggies were the only team to get a win as well.

Player of the Round: Trygve Fjellbekk, Eights United, Conor Shearer’s hat-trick for DuDs Baggies pales in comparison to the efforts of Trygve Fjellbekk this round as Fjellbekk managed to not only score four goals in his game but also assist in a fifth. Eights really know how to pick their team captains!

N-Euro Elite League Round Fourteen

****Bubbles FC 0-5 Winston Gardens FC****

Winston Gardens face an absent Bubbles away from home and stomp all over them! All goals were scored in the first half of the game, the first being scored in the 11th minute by Jonathan Franzen. Elroy Goodison scored next in the 14th minute, following up with another in the 30th minute. Just two short minutes later, Art Wilkins joined in the fun and scored another goal for Winston Gardens and in the 43rd minute, Bradley Thomas scored their final goal. Bubbles had two chances all game and failed to score while Winston Gardens had 11 chances all in the first half!

****Rising Phoenix 2-0 Real Peeps****

Rising Phoenix edge victory over Real Peeps who were one position above them in the table before this game. There were no goals in the first half despite a close attempt by Real Peeps. A couple of injuries started off the second half, Kaj Eklind was replaced by Stan Kingston for Rising Phoenix but Real Peeps had worse luck in their high-skilled keeper, Horace Biggins, being stretchered off the pitch and replaced with a youth player. Two minutes later, Rising Phoenix were awarded a penalty! The penalty was taken by Cletus Sheen who easily scored to get the first goal for Rising Phoenix in the 61st minute. Real Peeps tried hard to equalise, matching Phoenix on chances but were unable to score and in the 92nd minute, Rising Phoenix sealed their victory thanks to a goal from Francois Auffret.

**Battlestar Odwinica 1-1 Eights United***

After finally drawing level with Madpool last round, Eights fall behind them once again after only achieving a draw away from home against Odwinica. The game was closely thought with neither team giving much away. Eights were lucky to be awarded a penalty in the 19th minute from which Severin Granås was able to score. This spurred Eights on and they managed 5 attempts on goal in the first half while Odwinica only had 1, but Eights were unable to convert any. Odwinica came into their stride in the second half, getting 3 chances on goal and shutting Eights out from making any more. They were only able to get one goal, scored by Fritjof Tygesen from a freekick in the 84th minute, but it saved them from a loss and keeps them in a strong position in the table.

****Madpool 5-0 Silverdale Hotpot***

Madpool seem to have their best results after losing a game and today is no different, Silverdale had no chance against a Madpool on top form. The first goal came in the 5th minute and was scored by Archie Gay. Spence Monk kept the ball rolling in the 25th minute, scoring with a header from a cross and Steven Gerrard increased their lead in the 36th minute with another goal. With 9 chances total against 3, Madpool were the clear leaders of this game and it was a case of Silverdale trying to run out the clock to avoid an embarrassing scoreline. Unfortunately for Silverdale, Steven Gerrard pushed Madpool further into the lead with a goal in the 60th minute and Neal Hiles scored their fifth goal in the 69th minute.

****Intergalactico Stars 4-0 DuDs Baggies***

Intergalactico easily trounce their opponents this round as the top-of-the-table team face 9th place Baggies. Intergalactico started things off quickly with a goal from Terry Hulk in the 7th minute, followed shortly after by a goal from Terry Hogan in the 18th minute. Intergalactico were off to a good start with 2 chances in the first half and 2 goals while Baggies struggled to get any chances all game. In the second half, Intergalactico had 4 more attempts on goal and scored from 2 of them. Terry Hogan scored again in the 62nd minute and made it a hat-trick with a third goal being scored in the 68th minute. Both teams were making some last minute substitutions but Baggies needn’t have bothered as their bad luck was topped off by getting a player sent off in the 79th minute.

Most Important Result: Rising Phoenix 2-0 Real Peeps, as it becomes clearer that Intergalactico will not be caught up with, we look to the bottom of the table where four teams are fighting against relegation. Rising Phoenix move themselves out of the danger zone by defeating Real Peeps who take their spot in 8th place.

Manager of the Round: MadDog, Madpool, no one earned 5 stars this round but Madpool had the most impressive result, winning 5-0 against a team that’s no push-over!

Player of the Round: Terry Hogan, Intergalactico Stars, Hogan scored a hat-trick against DuDs Baggies, kindly allowing his teammates to relax while he did most of the work!

Edited by The Peeps

I'll still move up from my current division though, won't I? That sucks, it would've been nice to move up a whole league. I was only behind first place on goal difference too. Oh well.

I have gone up between 1 and 9 leagues when I haven't been promoted. For example from 6:37 to 6:34. Don't know the reason behind it though. But it's not like when you hit 7:1 you go up to division 6, unless when it's because teams are deleted, aka what happens in the N-E league sometimes. It prevented me from getting relegated once.

I have gone up between 1 and 9 leagues when I haven't been promoted. For example from 6:37 to 6:34. Don't know the reason behind it though. But it's not like when you hit 7:1 you go up to division 6, unless when it's because teams are deleted, aka what happens in the N-E league sometimes. It prevented me from getting relegated once.

I'm not sure exactly how it works but I think it's something like this

2-2

3-3-3

4-4-4-4

5-5-5-5-5

6-6-6-6-6-6

7-7-7-7-7-7-7

Therefore there aren't enough spaces for every league winner or runner-up to be promoted. Only the top teams go through.

You might move along to a different division on the same level, but it is the same level.

Actually, it is:

2-2

3-3-3-3

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

and so on.

edit: Ok that didn't work, but you get my point. It's not one more, but twice as many leagues compared to the higher division.

(for reference, on N-E we have:

)

Edited by Tales

Full reports coming later today, apologies for the lack of them. Also will apologise, will have some background noise on the recordings.

Nice win today, 3-1 against Emo. He played a lot better than last time, i will admit that. Well done indeed.

You haven't moved up any leagues by going from 6:37 to 6:34 lol :p Those league's are on a par with each other.

When the number before the colon changes you move up (or down) leagues, the number after the colon is the number of leagues at that level.

To get promoted from 6:AA you'd find yourself in 5:BB not 6.CC.

You haven't moved up any leagues by going from 6:37 to 6:34 lol :p Those league's are on a par with each other.

When the number before the colon changes you move up (or down) leagues, the number after the colon is the number of leagues at that level.

To get promoted from 6:AA you'd find yourself in 5:BB not 6.CC.

Potatos potatos. You know what I meant. I was making a difference between leagues(the part after the colon) and divisions(the part before the colon). If I used the wrong names, I am neither a expert on real football or have English as mother language. But the names are irrelevant, my point and explanation stands.