NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

gg! Sheikah mafia of the match for picking kickass targets and carrying the team to a 0 losses end.

Town when you lose your cop you can't slouch!

Also Dohnut we really did use RNG to pick you N1

And of course, great GMing by Jonnas!

Town were stupid imo. Jimbob should've been lynched ages ago. Mafia did well to deflect attention to Jay though, can't fault them.

I was suspicious of Diageo from the start but from the middle of the game onwards I trusted him. Yvonne stayed off the radar for a while but I suspected him after he posted that long list of info that wasn't really info. I didn't trust Sheikah for most of the game, same as Jimbob and didn't believe for a second Sheikah was an alignment cop. Gmac confused me by coming out as actually killing mr-paul but the game was already over then anyway.

I think I was roleblocked every night except one? Made for a really shitty game for me so thanks for that :p next time just kill me.

Overall a great game despite my own annoyances. Jonnas, as usual your write-ups were a joy to read and I really like what you did with everyone's roles :)

Thanks for the game guys. I will say, I made no/little attempt to look town from the point at which I voted Jayseven, as at that point I knew we could win it by ourselves. That includes saying gmac was scum (although it was convincing enough for someone else to join in).

I joined that because you never hit my radar. However if I could have got the town to follow my diageo lynch, jimbob would have gone next and we could have had a different outcome.

oh well.

Well played Sheikah.

Roles and commentary to come later, if you wish.

[/size]

Yes please!

We were absolutely blitzed, well done mafia. Only person I slightly thought of was Yvonna, and I actually started to get a bit suspicious of Danny. Many thanks to Jonnas for a pretty cool game, and for sending me fantastic PMs of a nighttime, I think he did Black Dynamite justice.

I flipped a coin when deciding who to target the night I died :( Was between Jimbob and Jayseven. Jimbob sounded dodgier but Jayseven had unluckier targets... Wouldn't have stopped me from dying but might have stopped Jayseven's lynch. Watching from the sidelines though as soon as the votes started on Jayseven. Subtle as a truck lol but you had won at that stage regardless I think, if Yvonne could summon a double vote. GGWP! Also thanks to Jonnas because Brannigan was awesome and my first pm was amazing! :D

Well, at least the ending was fucking epic. :heh:

Yeah, in hindsight it was pretty obvious yesterday who was mafia. I think my problem in this game was thinking too much about stuff. I tried a new way of organising my data, and it proved to be really useful in getting a clear picture of events, but I think I became too focused on it and forgot to use my gut feeling in looking for mafia. Still, we didn't have many leads before yesterday, but by then it was too late.

In any case it was probably the most enjoyable mafia game I've played in a long time! :D Kudos to Jonnas for creating such a brilliant DIY concept!

Many thanks to Jonnas for a pretty cool game, and for sending me fantastic PMs of a nighttime, I think he did Black Dynamite justice.

Subtle as a truck lol but you had won at that stage regardless I think, if Yvonne could summon a double vote. GGWP! Also thanks to Jonnas because Brannigan was awesome and my first pm was amazing! :D

Well, thank you :) I always tried to send PMs in the style of their character, whenever possible, so I'm glad to see them well received

(Also, apologies to DuD, because I wanted his PMs to have a more pirate-y feel, but I dropped the ball on that one. Traditional pirates aren't my thing :heh:)

Also, the first PM I sent Herojan was difficult to write. Wanted a reference to the treacherous Neutrals, but didn't want him to think that was a confirmation or anything (it really wasn't a Neutral)!

A question for you Jonnas, have you ever watched Blackadder? Because your PMs to me were brilliant, almost like the man himself were speaking. :p

To my sidekick, all I have to say is:

"Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?"

Loved the idea of sending in your own character. And this has undoubtedly been "the greatest victory since the Winchester flower-arranging team beat Harrow by twelve sore bottoms to one!"

On odd nights, Jimbob could roleblock a player. If he killed a player they were also roleblocked in the process.

Even nights he could protect another player (not himself). Or, if he made the kill, he himself would protected in the process.

Because he did. Night 3 is when Cube died, because I made Animal kill him, and did not redirect him to jayseven as DuD pointed out.

Good game, roles were very creative and I loved the write ups! Really liked my role and being able to suggest what kind of tv show would appear each night.

Town definitely had a bad game, I was convinced jay was evil and once the write up showed him targeting the victim I had to vote for him, and unfortunately for him Dannyboy's info came while I was asleep and by then the mafia had jumped on him and it was too late.

I feel my performance was so so,I didn't push hard enough against those I suspected.

Just a couple of questions -

How often could the mafia force someone else to kill?

Did the town actually have any conventional investigators?

It's quite funny, usually Jonnas' games are town victories and here it was the complete opposite!

Well done anyway mafia :-)

I said i had an odd/even day power. Not sure if anyone believed me, but Sheikah has confirmed that. And if Jonnas posts full roles, that will confirm it as well.

As i said, i was quiet in the beginning due to real life commitments. And since then, i had targetted Peeps for all nights after except the last night. Night 3 and 4 i targetted Peeps. Roleblocked him on night 3, Protected on Night 4.

Good game, good game. Peeps was right onto me, same for DuD in the final night. Should have lynched me, but hey. Thats how the game goes. Plus i never said if i were town or mafia in any defensive statement i made.

Well done Jonnas on a good game.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The Town

The Peeps: Clippy

Clippy.png

It looks like you’re having a problem. Would you like help?

So, we meet again. After we created our own OS, I thought I’d never see you again, but you just keep coming back, don’t you?

Powers: Each night, you may target another player, boosting their power, or otherwise giving them helpful info. User/clip confidentiality keeps you from releasing the details of your help, though

-When targeting someone, that player would receive a PM in the middle of the night, saying "It looks like you're [thing they're doing]. Would you like help?", and they'd answer yes or no. If yes, they'd receive extra info, or see their power boosted. If no, Peeps would receive a PM detailing exactly what they were doing.

-So, the confidentiality thing means that Peeps wouldn't get a PM about what kind of advice or help he'd give. If they said no, Clippy would be angry, and willing to break confidentiality (Peeps would receive a PM)

-The "yes/no" mechanic was added somewhat hastily, as I wanted to see if it would be feasible. Even if it was only used once, I now think it's too big of a hassle, as I need to make sure he isn't roleblocked/stopped, before waiting for the target's answer.

-Poor Peeps, being stopped almost every other night :( One because Tales, twice because of Jimbob, and one time because of Rummy. Every time he'd fail, I'd send a PM regarding the program that failed to respond, and the report that wasn't sent, etc.

Mr-paul: Television

Television.jpg

The problem is not that television presents us with entertaining subject matter, but that all subject matter is presented as entertaining.”-Neil Postman

Television..? So now you’re a member of the media? That’s why I thank science every day for the ability to block all radio signals leaving the J-E facilities.

Powers: Each night, you may target someone. You will track this person and reveal your results in the write-up, using your old-fashioned, obsolete screen. You sure you don’t want to use our breakthrough JD screens?

-This was my favourite role in the whole game, making those write-ups was just too much fun :grin: Surprising, especially because this was the last role I decided on.

-I eventually told mr-paul and Cube that they were free to pick whatever kind of programme appeared in the write-up. Working "DIY" into their titles wasn't as hard as I thought (though "CSDIY" was probably the worst :heh:)

Dannyboy-the-Dane: Miles Edgeworth

MilesEdgeworth.jpg

“There is only one thing we seek: The truth. No matter how painful it may be.”

What the-?! A prosecutor?! You realize that the contract you signed makes all of this legal, right? Good.

Powers: Every time someone is killed during the night, you will investigate the scene by yourself, and immediately receive a PM with information regarding the deceased.

During the day, you may quote an entire post and respond with “Eureka!”. You will analyze that post for lies. Using this power will leave you too exhausted to investigate the following crime scene, however. Furthermore, you cannot use this power two days in a row.

-It was probably my best execution of the "CSI Investigator" yet. This type of role really needs an extra option.

-I also thought the lie detector worked well with the limitations. Certainly much better than Mia Fey back in the Ace Attorney Mafia

-I totally wanted to use his "Nnggoooohh" in a write-up, but he never died, just like in the AA Mafia

Rummy: Black Dynamite

BlackDynamite.jpg

“Dyno-mite!”

The 70s, that was when men were men and volunteers didn’t sue us afterwards. I approve this choice! “Mr.Jonnas, you should use these terms…”

Powers: Each night, you may protect another player’s ass from any motherfucker trying to target them. You have more than 17 fucking weapons for this shit, it’s no sweat. Did I do that right?

-Rummy had a lot of interesting choices. I ended up going with Black Dynamite because he seemed like the most fun to write. I was always worried that I'd go overboard with the swearing, though.

-Rummy was redirected every single night! First time was gmac, then Diageo and Yvonne took turns controlling him every night because they kept thinking he was a roleblocker.

-I actually came up with a different write-up for every redirection he suffered :heh: Can't believe I managed to do it!

Tales: Bigfoot

BigfootPrint.jpg

“Scientists discount the existence of Bigfoot and consider it to be a combination of folklore, misidentification, and hoax”-Wikipedia

Ha! I knew we’d find Bigfoot some day! One more breakthrough for J-E Enterprises!

Powers: Each night, you may investigate a player to find out their alignment.

However, you’re an elusive fellow, you can’t even be targeted by anybody except killers and protectors.

I don’t really know how you do any of this, could you please let us test you?

-I actually really liked the concept behind this role. Shame he died so early.

There's actually not much more to say :heh:

Heroicjanitor: Zapp Brannigan

ZappBrannigan.png

“I am the man with no name, Zapp Brannigan at your service.”

Successful career, likes to face insurmountable odds, a hit with the ladies… It sure sounds like you wanted to pick Cave Jonnas, instead!

Powers: Each night, you may use your pistol to paralyze someone for the entire night, roleblocking them. Simple, but effective, I like it.

-Basic role, but fun character. I was afraid I wouldn't do justice to the Futurama writers, but at least Herojan liked it :)

Animal: Animal

Animal.jpg

“Drum!”

I noticed you like to do your thing without thinking, safety regulations and bureaucracy be damned, you just go and do it. We need more scientists like you, you’re hired!

Powers: You may play your drums for a target of your choice during the night. Any killer approaching your target will stop their action once they hear your amazing solo.

-Well...Animal didn't send a single target...But he was controlled to kill during the night he was going to be modkilled, anyway. He was the one who held Chell hostage and killed Cube :heh:

-Role sounds basic and simple, right? Wrong. How? I'm not telling. May use the concept again... *whistles*

Nintendohnut: The Joker

TheJoker.jpg

“Why so serious?”

They say you’re a psychopath, but if you can make me laugh, who am I to judge?

Powers: You’re unpredictable as hell. Each night, you have a different power. You will receive a PM from me detailing your power for that night. You sure like to keep things fresh.

For Night 1, you may redirect a player of your choice to a random target.

-Nintendohnut looked Neutral when investigated;

-During the first night, Dohnut said that, if he hadn't come back yet, I should randomize his target. What did I get? Dannyboy. Who did he get to target? Nintendohnut! The guy who died, anyway :heh:

But he did come back in time to send a target. He redirected Herojan...to himself! :heh: The random number generator has a really good sense of humour, fittingly.

Gmac: V

V.jpg

“Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me “V”.”

Sounds like you like want to test the world. As long as I can keep testing and doing science, you have my support.

Powers: You’re a multifaceted anarchist. Each night, you have a different power. You will receive a PM from me detailing your power for that night. A real anarchist is not simply assigned a function, after all.

For Night 1, you may redirect a player of your choice to a random target.

-You may have noticed that this role is identical to Dohnut's...That's because it is! He even looks Neutral, too! The only thing different is the different powers they would've gotten.

-This is another one of those characters I don't think I could write properly, having never read the novel, and barely remembering the film. Apologies to gmac.

-His powers and targets, for those who are curious:

Night 1 (Misdirect): Rummy was redirected to...Jayseven. The guy he was targeting, anyway :heh: (Random Number Generator strikes again!)

Night 2 (Investigate): Tales. The night he died, too!

Night 3 (Full Protect): Rummy, but Herojan stopped it

Night 4 (Make sure another player reaches their target): Herojan. And then he died.

Night 5 (Jailkeep): He didn't get to send a target, but he was controlled to kill, anyway.

DuD: Deadeye Duck

DeadeyeDuck.jpg

“Aye, aye, Cap’n!”

A four-armed duck with teeth who can pilot spaceships? We tried engineering those years ago, how did you- An eyepatch? Well, I’ll be damned, can’t believe it was that simple!

Powers: That eye of yours is pretty sharp. You may target a player each night. You will find out who else targeted that player.

-Simple role. I wanted to make it up with pirate-y PMs, but I failed in that regard. Sorry, DuD.

uəʌəsʎɐɾ: Charles Darwin

CharlesDarwin.jpg

“The biggest name in biology, period.”-TvTropes

A scientist! A man who died in the name of humanity while testing what no one else dared study. A real man!

Powers: Each night, you may target a player. You will find out this player’s power. You already did this for a bunch of animals and wrote a book out of it, it shouldn’t be too hard.

-Can you see what the 3% were, now? He investigated powers, but he insisted in saying "a little information". Quite a lot of powers, too.

-His PMs were written like a journal. Loved doing that.

Neutrality

Cube: Weighted Companion Cube

CompanionCube.jpg

In the event that the Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.”-GLaDOS

One of our own Cubes? For someone who sounds obsessed with Cubes, you sure do have good taste.

Powers: You’re a Cube, you can’t do anything by yourself! However, if you are targeted by anybody other than a killer during the night, you will form a bond with that player, gaining their powers and sharing their win condition.

Until then, you are Neutral. You win if you survive the game.

-I liked this role! The write-up where he died was my favourite, too.

-Cube was targeted by mr-paul on the first night, but he eventually died. If his partner had been the one to die, Cube would go back to being a simple Cube, ready to find a new "host".

-If Cube had been targeted a mafioso, he would form a bond with them, but not the rest of the mafia. This way, he could change alignments again if his host died.

Eevilmurray: Cell

Cell1.jpg

“Let the games begin!”

So, a being made of the cells of every other volunteer? Ambitious, I like your style!

Powers: It sounds like you’re already familiar with this, but I’ll say it, anyway. You can use any power available to anyone else. Just pick a player (even dead ones), and use their power on anybody else, to see what happens.

Seeing as you’re incredibly powerful, you can leave the facilities at any time, however, you are more interested in learning the full extent of your powers.

You are Neutral. You win once you learn the powers of every player in the game.

To do so, you must PM me a list with the 17 players coupled with their respective powers, at any time. If it is correct, you win the game.

If the list is not correct, you may ask me for a hint. You may only ask for it twice, so be wise.

-You do not need to mimic every player. Guesses at their real powers are fine, as long as they’re correct.

-If a player has more than one power, you need to put all of their “main powers” on the list. Things like Double votes and “appearing good to investigators” are not “main powers”

-I won’t be strict with power names or anything. As long as you get the “essence” of their powers right, I’ll count it as such

-Goddammit, mafia! Why did you do this to him first? :( I wanted to see where he could go.

-If Eevil mimicked gmac, Dohnut, or someone else with more than one power, he would copy whatever they were doing during that night.

-Eevil as Cell was surprisingly good fodder for write-ups. Eevil actually reminded me of Portugal!Cell, who was a snarker with occasional non-sequiturs ("Shabba" is totally something he would say, too).

I like to think he joined up with Baby after this game and went on to win The Peeps' DIY [/silly reference]

The Mafia

So, it turns out you're a bunch of like-minded individuals. You started getting along, even before the test started, so you get to be the mafia. No qualms about killing innocents, right? Good.

Each night, one of you gets to forego their usual power to make the mafia kill.

-From my experience in past games, the Town usually gets a lot of ground covered on their own, even if they don't have good powers, or if they're simply unlucky during the night. Good mafia roles were lynched for wrong reasons, and others were found out by mere instinct.

That's why I had no qualms in jacking up the power of the mafia, for once. You'll soon see that, yes, they look quite powerful on paper, and even more powerful in practice.

-Funnily enough, they were actually wrong on many accounts. They thought Rummy was a roleblocker, that Peeps was a protector, that DuD was the TV guy, and mixed up their previous targets more than once (Jimbob thought he protected The Peeps: he actually killed Herojan. Sheikah got info from mr-paul, but thought he had targeted DuD, instead. Etc.)

But still, the targets they came up with were usually perfect for them, somehow. Rummy actually tried to protect Herojan the night he died, you know.

-Oddly, almost no member of the mafia was ever targeted, by any townie. Eevil actually tried to target Yvonne during the first night, but...well... :p

--------------

Yvonne: Mafia Game

MafiaGame.jpg

"The game of Mafia is about convincing others, about being able to lie believably, and about being able to figure out if other people are lying. It will reveal a lot about players to each other, and works best if the players know a little bit about each other first. It is tremendous fun if the players have a sense of humor." -Source

You're the reason we're doing a mafia game, you know that? You basically picked a test for us. I'm guessing that makes you the mafia leader, so congrats.

Powers: You're an abstract concept, and since a mafia is what causes a mafia game to exist, you basically embody the whole group. You may use any of the powers of the other mafiosos, even after they're dead. Same restrictions apply.

-I think this worked well...But I underestimated something: two redirectors in the same mafia actually gives the mafia a lot of leverage. This is now duly noted in my mind.

-Yvonne could copy Jimbob's powers, but was limited by the same odd/even condition he had

Diageo: Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

LelouchLamperouge.jpg

"I commit evil in order to destroy the greater evil!"

An ambitious fellow, I like that. Since Yvonne is an abstract concept, I suppose that makes you the actual leader of the mafia.

Powers: You're a clever bastard, you know that? Each night, you may redirect another player to another target of your choice, through persuasion. Or you may choose to use your "Geass" power, instead...

Using the "Geass", you may have a player use any power ever on a target of your choice (Example: If you wish, ReZ will roleblock Sméagol, even if he isn't a roleblocker and Sméagol wasn't his original target). You may force a townie to kill, but only as the mafia kill (the mafia cannot cause two deaths in the same night). This power cannot be used twice on the same player, however.

-So, this is the controversial power. I thought the town had enough power on their own to find out about this power (Eevil and Jayseven could find out, Tales couldn't be affected, others could stop it, etc.). Since the mafia was so reluctant in letting the town know about this power, they rarely used it.

-If a player is Geassed, they're "tainted" for good. So Diageo couldn't Geass a player that had been previously Geassed by Yvonne or Eevil.

-The mafia came up with a few creative uses for the Geass. I think the idea has plenty of potential, myself.

-Like I said, the redirection ended up being overpowered for the mafia. I certainly didn't expect I would be thinking this, when I started the game :heh:

-Since I never watched Code Geass, I wouldn't know how to write flavoured PMs for Diageo. Yet another person I should apologize to.

Sheikah: Edmund Blackadder

BlackAdder.jpg

"Well, it is said, Percy, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God... Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best."

I like your ambition, can't say the same for your attitude. Seeing as your advice and cunning plans keep the group going, I suppose you're the real leader of the mafia, here.

Powers: What the-? Who is that little man, and how did he get here? Baldrick? Follows you everywhere? Well, isn't that convenient, now you have a double vote! Poor fellow doesn't even know he's part of the mafia, should trick any investigator targeting you.

Where was I? Right, each night, you get to target someone else and discover obscure, miscellaneous information about them.

-The discreet mafia member, I couldn't exactly gauge how advantageous this could be, but I think it's less than I originally thought.

-Having only watched a few episodes of Black Adder back in the day, and a few clips when researching the role, I am pleased to learn I successfully captured the flavour of the role :) They were always conversations between Blackadder and Baldrick, commenting on their target

Jimbob: Geralt of Rivia (Witcher)

GeraltofRivia.png

"Both of my swords are for monsters"

So, you're a sellsword, unusually humble for a Mafioso. Something tells me the other three guys are gonna keep fighting over who gets to be the leader of the mafia, so try to actually lead it, will you?

Powers: Two swords! On odd nights, you use Steel. On even nights, you use Silver.

-On odd nights, you may use your steel sword to roleblock another player. If you kill on an odd night, your victim will also be roleblocked.

-On even nights, you may use your silver sword to protect another player from anybody attempting to target them. If you kill on an even night, you yourself cannot be targeted by anybody.

-Truth be told, there was no flavourful reason for Geralt to be part of the mafia. I just thought his power was a good fit :heh:

-The "Silver Killing" may seem overpowered, but anyone targeting Jimbob would be informed he attacked them. I would assume it would sound very suspicious. A bit of a *puts on sunglasses* double-edged sword :awesome:

---------------

General thoughts

I had a blast running this. All the different flavours, coming up with entirely new roles for a character I didn't pick (bonus points if I didn't know the character originally)... Plus, the faster pace of the game was kind enough.

Would totally do this again, some other time.

Rummy: Black Dynamite

BlackDynamite.jpg

“Dyno-mite!”

The 70s, that was when men were men and volunteers didn’t sue us afterwards. I approve this choice! “Mr.Jonnas, you should use these terms…”

Powers: Each night, you may protect another player’s ass from any motherfucker trying to target them. You have more than 17 fucking weapons for this shit, it’s no sweat. Did I do that right?

lol

Ah so I was redirected to myself on the first night. I hadn't considered that Animal had killed that night he died, but he was dead so it didn't matter. Immediately eliminated someone who could tell us that he was forced to kill though, which was unfortunate.

Some great roles, there! I love how much attention you put into the flavour and matching the powers to their character! The reason you're my favourite mafia GM! :D They do indeed seem powerful, and I understand that choice due to the town winning most (all?) of your previous games. To be fair, it seems like it was mostly bad luck that resulted in the town's monumental loss.

(And of course you pick Ravel's Bolero, a favourite of both my father's and mine.)

So did Rummy not also block the target as well as protecting them? It seemed like whoever we sent him to got roleblocked. If he was a jail keeper then we were essentially right, at least it made no difference to us if he protected as well (we had no intention of killing a person we thought we were role blocking).

I got confused between DuD and mr-paul because DuD said he knew what I did last night. Somehow along with the writeup I forgot that I picked mr-paul the night before, but realised my mistake before long. :p I identified that my target liking flavours though as someone liking different channels and tracking people in the writeup. Although when DuD basically confessed to being a tracker I then thought DuD was the guy with the TV role.

So did Rummy not also block the target as well as protecting them? It seemed like whoever we sent him to got roleblocked. If he was a jail keeper then we were essentially right, at least it made no difference to us if he protected as well (we had no intention of killing a person we thought we were role blocking).

One of these cases of getting the days confused. In the second day, you guys redirected him to The Peeps, YOU got kicked in the face because you also targeted him. Diageo was told Rummy hurt someone. The Peeps said in the thread "My power worked normally".

You guys thought he was a roleblocker because you jumped to conclusions and didn't bother to look at the evidence and line the dots :heh: This wrong conclusion ended up helping you guys, two days later (in general, really. You never targeted the people he was redirected to.)

And if you didn't think he was a roleblocker, you wouldn't keep redirecting him, which could've turned worse for you.

One of these cases of getting the days confused. In the second day, you guys redirected him to The Peeps, YOU got kicked in the face because you also targeted him. Diageo was told Rummy hurt someone. The Peeps said in the thread "My power worked normally".

You guys thought he was a roleblocker because you jumped to conclusions and didn't bother to look at the evidence and line the dots :heh: This wrong conclusion ended up helping you guys, two days later (in general, really. You never targeted the people he was redirected to.)

And if you didn't think he was a roleblocker, you wouldn't keep redirecting him, which could've turned worse for you.

Yeah. In the end it was good we kept redirecting the protector since it meant he could never protect the killed player.

To be fair we're probably splitting hairs on the Rummy thing, we kinda sussed he could stop people somehow and made sure to push him out of the way all the time. End result was good just not as good as if he had role blocked the target also. Also I wouldn't have expected the town protector to not be able to protect himself (Jimbob didn't need it as much being Maf), in my mind I always expect town protectors to be these selfish leeches for the first few days who are impervious to attack, lol.

Edited by Sheikah