NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Personally I think it would be impossible to redirect someone that wasn't going anywhere anyway. So your information that nobody targeted jayseven may be accurate with Diageo being truthful. I don;t know either if Jonnas would send you a PM if you tried to redirect someone who wasn't targeting anyone to tell you you have failed. We can only speculate.

I've never received any PMs throughout the game to tell me if my targets have been successful or not, except the one time I got help. I, just like others have before me, can only speculate that one of many things may have happened. Animal may not have had a target at all. Animal may not have had a power that involved targeting others. Animal may have been roleblocked or otherwise tampered with. And lastly, DuD may be lying.

To me this appears like a ploy to shift attention from jayseven, and as Animal is no longer with us, one only has our word as proof. If anyone tracked me, they would see that I indeed targeted Animal that night.

To me this appears like a ploy to shift attention from jayseven, and as Animal is no longer with us, one only has our word as proof. If anyone tracked me, they would see that I indeed targeted Animal that night.

exactly why it would be such a good cover for a killer.

why do you think I was targeting jayseven in the first place? I was suspicious of him anyway and made a post already staying my reasons as for why. its obviously not a ploy to shift attention.. its just that this intrigues me more at the moment.

It is also a good way to try and make others suspicious of another player. Since we no longer have Animal to set things straight, I don't think we'll get anywhere.

I also agree, but I still believe It's info the town should know rather than it remain a secret.

it may not be the case, but POTENTIALLY you were the killer yesterday.. rather than us trusting that you were redirecting like you said we should be aware of the possibility that you weren't!

I'm not gonna argue the point any further as I don't want to take the focus from the thread.

this info is already in the thread. why should it by re-posted rummy? :p

Has Danny confirmed it in the thread, though? If danny can confirm it, then I'm less inclined to vote for jay. So, @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane, was jay's information accurate, do you investigate dead bodies?

@Diageo, did you re-direct me last night? I know someone did, but if it wasn't you it means we've another re-director hiding in the shadows. Tbh I don't have an issue with Diageo at the moment.

I did not target you Rummy. I targeted myself using my optional one use second power.

I'll leave my vote off for now, i'll read the thread through and make a decision. And Peeps, i'd like to know why you'd target me unless there is another lead.

irony.jpg

Nah, I've read the thread, but you haven't explicitly confirmed you DO check bodies, and I was hoping I might get you to, so that I could decide whether to vote for jay or not. If you were mafia trying to lynch him, I would think you're unlikely to give him an alibi.

How does looking at dead bodies tell you that mr-paul is trustworthy' date=' @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane[/quote']

I discovered a connection. If you look at the info that's been revealed so far, you might figure out what I found and why it leads me to trust mr-paul.

and

I was thinking the same, Rummy. The only piece of info that wasn't available in the thread was the fact that I investigate dead bodies. On that note, I found that last night's killer was the same who scared off Tales (and that he/she was as hard to stop as before), which I personally read as a hint that the other nights had different killers, meaning that the "relentless" connections seems to have been a coincidence

Neither explicitly confirms the fact that you look at dead bodies, but I'll take it to be that you're trying to say you do, and Remove Vote.

Vote Standings

Jayseven (1): mr-paul

Diageo (2): Jayseven, DuD

Majority is 6

I don't know why I'm getting so much attention when apparently a character we know very little about didn't reach jayseven, but he targets the victim of a murder, and no one votes for him.

Vote Jayseven

Just a note to say I'm finding Yvonne very fishy throughout this game. Only post today was a recap of first day upto EEVIL's lynch. No analysis of it after, just a repost of already known info. Adds nothing to the conversation right now.

I will vote: Jayseven but I still think Jimbob is mafia for the same reasons as expressed in the last day phase.

Jimbob, who was your target last night?

Nah, I've read the thread, but you haven't explicitly confirmed you DO check bodies, and I was hoping I might get you to, so that I could decide whether to vote for jay or not. If you were mafia trying to lynch him, I would think you're unlikely to give him an alibi.

and

Neither explicitly confirms the fact that you look at dead bodies, but I'll take it to be that you're trying to say you do, and Remove Vote.

This is ridiculously funny. Whether you genuinely haven't read the thread properly or you're being pedantic, the irony in the fact that you want me to confirm something I already have when yesterday you refused to answer questions because the answers were allegedly deducible from the thread is wonderful.

As jayseven correctly says, I investigate the crime scene each night, but I haven't uncovered anything else of much use so far.

This quote is actually part of the first post of mine you quoted - in response to you. And if it's still not clear, here's a later post of mine in response to jayseven's claim that I outed myself after he revealed my nightly actions:

I protest that I outed myself; [jayseven] had revealed exactly what I do - look at dead bodies. I thought the implication was obvious and considered the info revealed.

The implication, of course, being that I investigate the crime scenes. Of murders. Which usually involves looking at dead bodies.

For someone refusing to answer the honest questions of confused people, you certainly need things spelled out.

Anyway, on to business ...

@The Peeps Not denying it - I targetted him' date=' but was roleblocked by a paralysing jolt of electricity, which I'm inferring was heroicjanitor's roleblocking ability. It's a case of wrong place, wrong time.

I'm Charles Darwin, I can investigate people to learn a little about them. So far I've targetted;

Night 1: Tales - could not find him during the night, as if he has 'vanished'

Night 2: Cube - he has ability to track another player and broadcast it in write-up, though he did not always have this power

Night 3: Dannyboy - looks at the bodies

Night 4: heroijan - I got zapped, so unable to get info.[/quote']

Eureka.gif

I still highly suspect Jimbob, whose story doesn't check out, and Yvonne, who is usually only this quiet when mafia.

Vote Standings

Jayseven (4): mr-paul, Diageo, DuD, The Peeps

Diageo (1): Jayseven

Majority is 6

It's a lie detector. I was really in doubt about jayseven and his claims, so I decided to break it out. Unfortunately it's visible, hence my reluctance to use it so far, but I found this dilemma big enough to use it. And a good thing I did: The post I analysed was 97% true, so he can't have lied about any of the statements therein since that would have reduced the truth value by 5% each at the very least. Jayseven didn't kill heroicjanitor.

Why haven't you used it until now? Or is it a one time thing?

And what's the 3% that's not true?

Vote: jayseven

I've read the thread through and through, and something isn't adding up. heroic was killed, and jay was the person who targetted him last night. Makes sense to me for jay to be mafia. Sorry dude, but thats how i see it at this time.

And Peeps, i targetted you again last night.

Like I said, I haven't used it until now because it's obvious when I do it. It also prevents me from investigating the following crime scene. It's not just a one time thing, though.

I can't say for sure what the 3% are, but I personally believe it's just an arbitrary error of margin put in by Jonnas. If you separate jay's post into statements, there's no more than 20 in total, effectively meaning he can't have lied about any of them as the truth percentage would've then been significantly lower.

---

Why do you still pursue jayseven when I have effectively just cleared him, Jimbob? Your claim from yesterday didn't check out, either. At the moment, you're the most suspicious in my eyes.

Vote: Jimbob

Vote Standings

Jayseven (5): mr-paul, Diageo, DuD, The Peeps, Jimbob

Diageo (1): Jayseven

Jimbob (1): Dannyboy-the-Dane

Majority is 6

Evidence my claim didn't check out. I said my power was roleblock on even days, protect on odd. I roleblocked Peeps Day 3 and attempted to protect on night 3, but failed for some unknown reason. Perhaps I was blocked myself, hence why Peeeps claims to have been roleblocked in this day phase.

I already claimed this yesterday.

And by Day 3, I meant night 2. Can't edit posts, otherwise this would be in there.