NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

I don't know where to go with this now. Everyone seems to trust Dannyboy but he hasn't come out with any good information as far as I remember and this lie detection could easily be a ruse. The last 3% is what bothers me. Just feels like something to fall back on if jay turns out mafia. The 3 percent could be that jay did everything he said, including targeting herojan, but was not roleblocked. That's only like what, 6 words altogether?

And now we have votes split between Rummy and Jimbob, with Dannyboy with a revelation he's sitting on. I'm not sure who to go for really.

I have not attempted to target herojan on any night. What is this revelation you've had? I'm very suspicious of people who will remove a vote based on new info but won't actually say the info right away. I see no reason not to post it there and then.

Ugh, then my theory goes down the drain. :hmm: I really thought I'd cracked it ... I was reluctant to come forward with my theory because it would jeopardise people unnecessarily. Now ... I just don't know. It seemed to fit so well. I'm really at a loss right now.

Can we hear it anyway? I'm intrigued. And I don't think you've come out with much information this game.

The 3 percent could be that jay did everything he said, including targeting herojan, but was not roleblocked. That's only like what, 6 words altogether?

That would still be a statement, though. Count them. It would add up to more than 3%.

Ugh, then my theory goes down the drain. :hmm: I really thought I'd cracked it ... I was reluctant to come forward with my theory because it would jeopardise people unnecessarily. Now ... I just don't know. It seemed to fit so well. I'm really at a loss right now.

So put your vote back on.

Not denying it - I targetted him, but was roleblocked by a paralysing jolt of electricity, which I'm inferring was heroicjanitor's roleblocking ability. It's a case of wrong place, wrong time.

I'm Charles Darwin, I can investigate people to learn a little about them. So far I've targetted;

Night 1: Tales - could not find him during the night, as if he has 'vanished'

Night 2: Cube - he has ability to track another player and broadcast it in write-up, though he did not always have this power

Night 3: Dannyboy - looks at the bodies

Night 4: heroijan - I got zapped, so unable to get info.

If we take it that way, we have about 10 out of 150 words that could be outright lies. Which makes about 6 percent. If Jonnas didn't count out every word individually, he could easily make a guess of 3%. But even if it is too small, the 3% still bothers me and jayseven hasn't even speculated on what could have caused it. I wouldn't assume that Jonnas would just stick it in for the sake of it.

Can we hear it anyway? I'm intrigued. And I don't think you've come out with much information this game.

Well, it would jeopardise another player heavily. If it's true. Which I can't figure out right now. So ... yeah. I want to reveal it so we can clear it up, but I don't like jeopardising others.

Not denying it - I targetted him, but was roleblocked by a paralysing jolt of electricity, which I'm inferring was heroicjanitor's roleblocking ability. It's a case of wrong place, wrong time.

I'm Charles Darwin, I can investigate people to learn a little about them. So far I've targetted;

Night 1: Tales - could not find him during the night, as if he has 'vanished'

Night 2: Cube - he has ability to track another player and broadcast it in write-up, though he did not always have this power

Night 3: Dannyboy - looks at the bodies

Night 4: heroijan - I got zapped, so unable to get info.

Fucking colour tags.

How do you know he counts statements and not words, or word clusters?

I don't, but it seems the most logical to me. How would you define a truth value for every single word?

So put your vote back on.

Grudge, much? At this point I don't know what to think anymore.

I have not attempted to target herojan on any night. What is this revelation you've had? I'm very suspicious of people who will remove a vote based on new info but won't actually say the info right away. I see no reason not to post it there and then.

I do second this, but does it make Jimbob any less lynchworthy?

what is even going on anymore?

While it's still day, let me ask a question:

How many players do we have that are human vs non human?

I'm just gonna come out and say right now - I am not human

Who knows, I've put everything out there and its up to those left to vote to choose. And Peeps seems convinced I'm lying, hence his gunning grudge thus so far.

really what i should do is put together a list when i get home...I have a tenuous theory...

Okay, my pondering is going nowhere. Do people want me to explain my theory with the risk of jeopardising someone? Or is there someone who would prefer that I keep it to myself for the time being?

I think this late in the game we should hear it, especially as you may die with it tonight

That is a good point.

I see that Jonnas is viewing the thread, so I have decided to come forward with my theory in case I die tonight.

Basically, when Sheikah said he was kicked away from The Peeps on night 2, it hit me that Rummy could be a protector and that the people who'd been karate-chopped hadn't been roleblocked, but rather blocked by Rummy's protection of their target. It all seemed to add up with what everyone had been claiming, but if The Peeps didn't target heroicjanitor (Rummy's target) the night he was blocked by the karate guy, we're back to square one again. Rummy's true nature is still a mystery to me, but it would at least appear he isn't the one who's been whacking people over the heads.

Where does that leave Jimbob? Well, during the brief period where it all added up, it made sense that he had protected The Peeps while The Peeps was simply stopped by a protector, but now that theory is out the window again. The fact remains that he's changed his story numerous times, but he does seem genuinely confused about it himself, so I don't really know anymore if it tells us anything.

vote: Jayseven.

The day ended with this vote. I should've ended it sooner, but I was busy all day. Sorry about that.

Vote Standings

Jayseven (6): mr-paul, Diageo, DuD, Jimbob, Sheikah

Diageo (1): Jayseven

Jimbob (2): Dannyboy-the-Dane, The Peeps

Majority has been reached

--------------------

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Night 5 starts now

Send your PMs

Death post:

You're stupid.

(not you jonnas, of course!)

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

Night 5 is now over

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Welcome back to The DaIlY News network, I'm your host: mr-paul.

In today's news, Rummy has targeted The Peeps. We have yet to know his intentions or, indeed, exactly what he plans to do, but we plan to keep you informed of any further developm-

Wait just a moment... This just in, I'm currently being told over the speaker, there seem to have been a change of plans, Rummy is targeting DuD, I repeat, DuD. This is, indeed, an unexpected development.

On to the next story, which will certainly be uplifting for all. There have been no recorded kills or disappearings in this past night. The motive for this is unknown for now, but if you have any info, we urge you to discuss it. Even if it seems minor, any information we could get would be useful.

Finally, Cave Jonnas has announced that Jayseven has "shown his worth already". Apparently, some way was found to pulverize the green creature known as "Eevilmurray". According to the press release, some of his cells will be kept for research, but the threat is effectively gone.

*beep**beep*

It seems we're receiving a call. *click* Hello, do you have any relevant information?

"Just wanted to say..." says the modified voice "The reason no deaths were recorded was because the killer hasn't found you yet"

Excuse me, could you repeat tha-

*CRASH*

*static*

*static*

*static*

The main television, mr-paul's core, had been destroyed.

Television.jpg

mr-paul is dead. He was Television. He could track players and present his results in the write-up. He was Good.

-------------

Remaining Players (9)

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

gmac

Jimbob

Rummy

Sheikah

The Peeps

Yvonne

Day 6 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

Peeps what happened to you last night?

also I don't know if it's wise for anyone to answer yvonne's question. it may be innocent, but it just seems wierd to me.