N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

The only reason everybody thinks one of Peeps or Tales is mafia is because "there couldn't possibly be two townie roleblockers". That's meta-thinking

And if you think the lack of kill is a flimsy lead, then I'll throw a meta-reason at you: Animal seems to be inactive, as well.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you think the lack of kill is a flimsy lead, then I'll throw a meta-reason at you: Animal seems to be inactive, as well.

I was pointing out how there are other reasons for a lack of a kill.

Yvonne, no need to rushvote me and I can't stand pressure votes like that. I hate giving away information like this so early in the game, it's daft!

However, since I'm being pressured into it, I am an investigator. That's all I'm telling you on Day TWO of the game because quite frankly, I do think it's ridiculous people are giving everything away so early.

Vote: Jonnas because, although I still don't trust Sheikah (I trust nobody right now so it's nothing personal, Sheikah), he raises a good point. I think Jonnas looks a little shifty in his replies too. I know it's not concrete but I think Sheikah's made a good point in the post.

Now, just saying this before everybody jumps on my back. I'm seeing Ted today and quite possibly The Amazing Spiderman as well so I won't be back until around 7pm or 8pm.

Spoke too soon there, buddy! ;):p haha

The only reason everybody thinks one of Peeps or Tales is mafia is because "there couldn't possibly be two townie roleblockers". That's meta-thinking

That's not going to be a potential reason, is it? Even if one Mafia was absent, the other would call their call roles for them on their message board. Even if you couldn't call roles and one Mafioso was inactive, one of the active members would do the hit instead.

Jonnas, if you turn out to be innocent then I am sorry, but all roads seem to lead to you right now. People claim to have roleblocked you and you said your target appeared to be protected. That's 2 possible protections against kills both that apparently affect you, and there was no kill. At least if you're not guilty we'll learn that there's a reasonable chance Animal is instead.

Vote: Animal - Jonnas, Tales (2)

Vote: Jonnas - The Peeps, Sheikah, Yvonne, Animal (5)

Vote: Cube - mr-paul (1)

Vote: The Peeps - Cube (1)

Vote: Nintendohnut - Nintendohnut (1)

Majority is 6

Day ends at 6pm

And @Yvonne, the reason it said 1 was because i forgot to update the vote count.

Votes - As they stand

Vote: Animal - Jonnas, Tales (2)

Vote: Jonnas - The Peeps, Sheikah, Yvonne, Animal (5)

Vote: Nintendohnut - Nintendohnut (1)

Majority is 6

Day ends at 6pm

Edited by Jimbob

I'll Remove Vote for now. I'll vote for Jonnas just before 5 unless there is a good reason not to do so.

Just a reminder. If you forget to vote before 6PM then I'll remember. ;)

Second post: It's 17:56 and you failed to honour your word Cube. Everyone remember this now!

Avoiding mentions? I haven't been mentioned in this thread (until now) since Saturday.

I also have reasons for missing my 5PM deadline, and since the time was extended I've been hoping that @Jonnas will make one last argument.

And the fact that nobody else did jump on is kind of alarming.

No what's alarming is you said that you would vote before 5PM unless there was a very good reason not to. And you didn't. And rather than this looking like an accident you're now making it look intentional by still not voting.

It's a shame that others aren't as active but I know you're a very very active poster (you're the entire forum's top poster) so this is quite out of character for you (especially when you agreed before 5).

Jonnas has laid down his cards and they don't add up. Don't really see what else he can say, he is the most logical choice.

No what's alarming is you said that you would vote before 5PM unless there was a very good reason not to. And you didn't. And rather than this looking like an accident you're now making it look intentional by still not voting.

My excuse in that post was my reason for not posting in that post, not the reason for not voting before 5.

My reason for not posting between when I said so and 5 was due to the discovery of a fault on my work's site causing the checkout to not work for some people. Thus my complete undivided attention had to go to solving it.

If you want to respond to this, you have 6 minutes. Then I promise my vote will go on (with an hour to spare).

Well, it's time Vote: Jonnas

I'm a tracker. Therefore, I am also an investigator. Just so we're clear.

Of course, I've already given you my info and my theories (I now think I'm not untargetable at all).

I can only urge you to think if my story really is the sort of thing a mafioso would come up with. If I really was the potential killer last night, I certainly wouldn't have used "protection" as my cover story, would I?

I would attempt to dissect something in Animal's claims, but he practically has no claims. His story is simple. Like the best lies.