N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His night 1 info is and his night 3 info is. And conveniently enough no-one can corroborate his night 2 info. Very bad reveal timing if your town! Very bad indeed.

In fact i'm pretty sure dohnut actually confirmed diageo roleblocked him?! Which would mean his night 2 info isn't looking all that great!!

Yeah, unfortunately it sucks that Dannyboy was out of the game that night! My plan was to do the reveal once Dannyboy told us whether he got sent a PM or not about Diageo but it never happened. Also, if I were to do that, that would mean I'd have to reveal myself as a tracker and then I would have died and I want to win (although it seems that I shot myself in the foot and most likely, it won't happen).

However, I do think I'm either being tricked with having someone target me or someone is imitating others. Either way, I'm telling the 100% truth and if you're still not sure, I call any lie detector to come forward and quote this statement and find out the truth:

"I am a tracker. I am town. I am NOT the murderer and I have told the absolute truth"

If anybody comes back saying I've lied, then that would either mean their power is messed up or they're Mafia/Neutral.

I'm sorry I didn't come forward before but even so, Diageo's behaviour struck me as odd and I still would have voted for him and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Hang on, for the last few days you've been happy to reveal who you've targeted Sheikah, in fact it's been one of your main points proving you're good. Why are you not revealing now? All I want to know is who you targeted last night. I'll happily tell you who I targeted last night, but I need to know who you targeted first please. Nothing sinister, but hiding it makes it look like you did something shifty last night. Literally just say who you went for and I'll reveal mine immediately. I will also explain everything else about my role. Immediately. And that is a promise.

In other news, I targeted Dannyboy night 1, as I said. He was attacked last night and the night before. I certainly didn't attack him. I'll reveal everything about myself after you reveal your target last night.

I was Roleblocked night 2, by Diageo, so couldn't play piano for anyone night 2. I'll reveal who I targeted last night if you tell me who YOU targeted :)

The bit where you talk about me saying it was a good mafia tactic to disguise themselves as fellow mafia was just a theory...I'm flattered that you think it's correct, but doesn't mean the mafia do it every night.

Despite all of this, if you reveal one tiny piece of information (who you targeted last night) I will reveal everything about myself, and answer any questions you have about me. Literally everything. All I ask is for one piece of information about you. Isn't that worth it to find out everything about myself? I'm willing to reveal everything if you answer one question. I you don't think that's worth it I'm not sure what else I can offer you.

SECOND POST: Really weird - I saw Sheikah viewing the thread after I posted this post above (it is currently 11:38pm) but he didn't reply. He did the same earlier. It's probably my overactive imagination, but right now it's making me think he's heading back to the mafia forum to work out how to respond :)

Hang on, for the last few days you've been happy to reveal who you've targeted Sheikah, in fact it's been one of your main points proving you're good. Why are you not revealing now? All I want to know is who you targeted last night. I'll happily tell you who I targeted last night, but I need to know who you targeted first please.

This is a ridiculously poor negotiation. As I say, you want information yet do not provide yourself which is more than a tad suspicious. You've not even told us your role. I have no problem with who I targeted last night for the record, just trying to find a way to get you to reveal something for once.

Nothing sinister, but hiding it makes it look like you did something shifty last night. Literally just say who you went for and I'll reveal mine immediately. I will also explain everything else about my role. Immediately. And that is a promise.

In which case, I promise the same if you reveal first. You want to know, so it's your prerogative.

In other news, I targeted Dannyboy night 1, as I said. He was attacked last night and the night before. I certainly didn't attack him. I'll reveal everything about myself after you reveal your target last night.

I was Roleblocked night 2, by Diageo, so couldn't play piano for anyone night 2. I'll reveal who I targeted last night if you tell me who YOU targeted :)

I still find it a little odd when you knew Dannyboy was going to be away (he announced it) that you targeted him on the first night. It's almost as if you didn't want anyone to disclose your ability. Dannyboy certainly won't be telling anyone anymore.

The bit where you talk about me saying it was a good mafia tactic to disguise themselves as fellow mafia was just a theory...I'm flattered that you think it's correct, but doesn't mean the mafia do it every night.

No, but as you said it'd be a good idea for them to do that.

SECOND POST: Really weird - I saw Sheikah viewing the thread after I posted this post above (it is currently 11:38pm) but he didn't reply. He did the same earlier. It's probably my overactive imagination, but right now it's making me think he's heading back to the mafia forum to work out how to respond :)

What? You only posted this reply at 11:12PM and I have replied within an hour! You are seriously paranoid on this account. In my case I'll often check posts on my phone but usually reply later when sitting at my PC due to it being difficult to quote posts or type long replies on mobile. Huge leap there and sounds like conjuring suspicion to deflect suspicion!

I'm not saying anything until you reveal what I've asked for. You've voted for me. What else are you going to do? I don't have to reveal anything about myself, but I am very happy to if you tell me who you targeted last night. You want to know about me? You have the power to get that information. Just answer my question :)

To the rest of the town, this is something you can quote me on: if Sheikah comes out with what I've asked for and I don't reveal everything about myself, I am happy for you all to lynch me as I will have broken a promise. Not going to happen though - I'll do it if he does. Want to know about me? I suggest you try to convince Sheikah to reveal what should be a relatively insignificant piece of information about himself...

What are you hiding, Sheikah? I'm not HIDNG anything, I'm happy to come out with information. But as soon as I do I lose the only bargaining chip I have left. Then I have nothing to offer in exchange for YOUR information. That's why I'm not going to say anything until I get this one piece of information out of you. If I reveal first I have nothing left to bargain with. But share your target and you still have things about your character that are secret. I'll come out with everything. Deal?

I'm not saying anything until you reveal what I've asked for.

Yeah, nice try.

You've voted for me. What else are you going to do?

Can't tell if serious? Retract my vote of course. Your complaint makes no sense anyhow, since you offered to reveal it should I reveal. The only logical conclusion to draw here is that you would refuse to reveal anything after I did.

I don't have to reveal anything about myself, but I am very happy to if you tell me who you targeted last night. You want to know about me? You have the power to get that information. Just answer my question :)

This kind of behaviour is exactly why you come across as scum to me and have done for the majority of the game. You even confessed to deceiving people earlier regarding the Tipper Truck (herein Tipper-gate) so there's personally no way I can trust you right now. If you want to win back trust, you have to take a leap of faith and be willing to disclose your information first. Think of it as proving yourself as a co-operative player.

Well I'm online now so you'll only be waiting for a couple of minutes at the most. Do you want to know my role or not? I think that's a pretty fair deal. You get info first, then I get info, then you get to find out literally everything about my while you still get to keep things secret (character name, specifically). If I don't reveal my role and answer questions, please lynch me everyone.

It's the best deal you're getting, Sheikah. Information trade, then I share everything. And it will literally be my pot, short pause, your post, short pause, all my information. You won't be waiting long.

From your point of view this is a win-win. You either get information on me, or you get to lynch me without making yourself look evil (I've specifically said the town should lynch me if I don't come forward with my role and answer questions)

SECOND POST: where it says pot, I meant to type post. Silly fingers.

The more you try to persuade me the more desperate you sound. It really isn't doing you any favours.

Well I'm online now so you'll only be waiting for a couple of minutes at the most. Do you want to know my role or not? I think that's a pretty fair deal. You get info first, then I get info

Except, I already gave out the info I am waiting to receive. So it isn't a fair deal at all. Keeping my name is purely because I think your power requires names because of your earlier desperation. Cube clearly has no incentive to place solely good characters as good guys anyway proven by Vader, so having a character name wouldn't prove anything (my character is not evil though). I already explained the method by which I roleblock further back so it's completely trivial to guilt determination.

It's up to you if you want to reveal, if not then don't bother pushing the point as it won't get you anywhere.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Haha well if you believed anything you said yesterday then you targeted me. I just wanted you to confirm it really, but I'm going to assume that if you thought yesterday that I was a neutral killer you would've targeted me last night.

The thing is, Sheikah...THE THING IS... That if you really thought I was a neutral killer yesterday and if you really were a townie Roleblocker, you would've targeted me last night. And if you had targeted me last night then you would have received a PM. If you didn't target me then you either are playing badly by not blocking someone that yesterday you were CONVINCED was a neutral killer, or you're mafia.

So my question is this: What did your PM say? And if you didn't target me, why the hell didn't you target someone that you were SO SURE what a neutral serial killer who was trying to kill you?

If you can't answer either of these questions, you are without a doubt a g,mafia scumnag.

Oh, and I'm just going to leave this right here...

I am a roleblocker [...] I think it's unlikely there's another roleblocker in town.

Diageo is dead. He was LEGO Darth Vader, a roleblocker. He was town.

You're being very selective in quoting history there.

PS. Nintendohnut is definitely mafia. Trust me on this one. Lynch him tomorrow.

I was under the impression that one side would only have one type of each role hence why I suspected he was Mafia, but obviously I know now that isn't the case.

Anyway, you present a poor argument and you know it. I didn't need to roleblock you; if you killed me that night, my death would show up along with the Mafia kill. You would be lynched within 5 seconds. Hell, even if it had been any other person killed you'd have practically confirmed it. There was also the possibility that your 'piano player' description was correct, which to me sounded like a protector who occupies a player for the night and therefore would render my power useless.

The argument becomes farcical when you consider that if I was Mafia, given you are the only one voicing that I am a mafioso I would have targeted you to be killed. We all know that didn't happen.

Follow up post: I find it interesting that somebody who interrogates people over their forum activity stats chooses to use invisible mode to avoid similar judgement on themself. Interesting indeed.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

One of these people must have been roleblocked last night..

@gmac

@Jimbob

@Yvonne

and so was Shiekah's target.

Animal, Me, ReZ, Rummy and Tales all completed an action. Shiekah obviously didn't target dohnut as this argument wouldn't be taking place and he obviously didn't target himself.

People need to start speaking! We know nothing of these people.

Yes, you may not know much about me, but at least i'm trying to catch mafia. I'm certain I've found one in ReZ!

@gmac

@Jimbob

@ReZourceman

@Tales

@Yvonne

These people have contributed pretty much nothing to the game so far. Maybe not Tales after his earlier claim.

Speak people!

I keep starting my analysis then getting bogged down by S&N's big argument...I would be up for killing either/both at this point. I've got a couple of things to take care of today, after that I can post some findings. Sorry I've been so background lately

One of these people must have been roleblocked last night..

@gmac

@Jimbob

@Yvonne

and so was Shiekah's target.

Animal, Me, ReZ, Rummy and Tales all completed an action. Shiekah obviously didn't target dohnut as this argument wouldn't be taking place and he obviously didn't target himself.

People need to start speaking! We know nothing of these people.

Yes, you may not know much about me, but at least i'm trying to catch mafia. I'm certain I've found one in ReZ!

@gmac

@Jimbob

@ReZourceman

@Tales

@Yvonne

These people have contributed pretty much nothing to the game so far. Maybe not Tales after his earlier claim.

Speak people!

Sorry but I don't have much to say really. I'm not going into whatever is being discussed. I'll give my other targets.

Night 1: Jailkeep Nintendohnut, city prisoner transport

Night 2: Ensuring my target reach his/hers intendend target, Diageo, small car

Night 3: Kill Nintendohnut but redirected to mr-paul, armoured assault tank

Woah bad Cube!

I'm not so certain of my ReZ lynch now.. After an updated Night 3 PM Its one of 3 people that could be mafia now.

I'm pretty sure its ReZ still due to his total inactivity day wise yet he's getting about at night.

I think I've either found our kill protector or maybe a power investigator? If ReZ isn't who I think he is though this other person is certainly a mafia redirector!

The other person I trust.

@Nindendohnut.. What happened to you on night one? Did you have anything in your PM relating to things that happened to you?