N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

Him, ReZ or gmac are a redirector. Rummy seems happy that gmac is legit. @Rummy, have you confirmed gmac as town?? ReZ is dead, and the only way Sheikah could have been redirected is if theres one still in the game.. that leaves Animal.

I'm not sure I'm happy he's legit given his silence. All I know is that he DID know I was Nick Brick(though as you aptly pointed out, this could be another's info). All I DO know is that my power appears to work as I got Danny as Town when redirected to him after Diageo as mafia(who could be a miller thingy), and last night despite all the confusion I successfully(noroleblock, redirect etc) reached gmac and got a result that explictly said gmac is town. I suspected him enough to target him though, and somewhat still do. Then again, if I could find Diageo as mafia when he appeared town, it'd make the gmac result legit. Tbh, I really have no idea, and find it more bizarre Sheikah would have targetted me(on your info) given the rather open knowledge of my role!

with that, @Cube, I believe I Voted:Sheikah a while back.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After weighing it all up I'm not sure who to trust, if anyone. gmac hasn't posted though for literally a week though so more than deserves to go. I'll be pushing for Yvonne after this though as I still think there's a good chance he's the killer.

Change vote: gmac.

The town had not seen a death in a few days? Was the threat over. Had the town won?

They then realised that the god that build them would have put them away if it was over, and a new day dawned.

Day 6 starts now.

@Animal

@DuD

@gmac

@Jimbob

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

@Yvonne

Dead/Lynched

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

ReZourceman

9 players remain. Majority is 5

sorry for not being active in the previous day phase, was in San Diego

anyway on night 4 I targeted Sheikah and found out he was Rocket Racer (end boss in Lego Racers games)

and on night 5 I targeted Yvonne and found out he is The Brickster (main villain in Lego Island games)

now obviously the game isn't always as clear cut (Lego Vader was good), but in this instance I'd expect Yvonne's toon to be evil

in which case vote lynch : Yvonne

gmac, sorry, but you idle for a week then force a lynch based on someone's character being evil in the Lego universe? Talk about silly, Diageo was Vader for Christ's sake and was town. Super suspicious that DuD jumped on that without hesitation despite him KNOWING that even Vader was town.

vote:gmac.

Come on. He's idled a week yet has a list of results which means either his team has been feeding him information or someone has been making his choices for him.

I am the Rocket Racer btw, last night I targeted Dohnut for roleblock who anyone knows I don't trust as far as I can throw yet was stopped by his piano. So I'm fairly sure he's town now despite him lying throughout the game making him appear super suspicious.

I've thought Yvonne was dodgy for a while, I just haven't been able to back it up with evidence.

Its the way he's playing, something just doesn't add up.

I'm now torn between Jimbob, Animal and Tales for the final mafioso. Assuming 4 to start with and that ReZ was Mafia.

Targets people. Thanks.

gmac, sorry, but you idle for a week then force a lynch based on someone's character being evil in the Lego universe? Talk about silly, Diageo was Vader for Christ's sake and was town. Super suspicious that DuD jumped on that without hesitation despite him KNOWING that even Vader was town.

vote:gmac.

Come on. He's idled a week yet has a list of results which means either his team has been feeding him information or someone has been making his choices for him.

I am the Rocket Racer btw, last night I targeted Dohnut for roleblock who anyone knows I don't trust as far as I can throw yet was stopped by his piano. So I'm fairly sure he's town now despite him lying throughout the game making him appear super suspicious.

as I said, I was away in San Diego and had limited internet access (my phone doesn't play well with posting on n-europe) sent my pm on the 10th July and 17th July and was away from 11th to the 17th

I've given information on all my targets, no-one has yet contradicted me (to my knowledge) on my results. But yeah go ahead and lynch me and get the mafia one closer to majority.

So I think it's fairly obvious it's either gmac, or Jimbob, Yvonne and Sheikah.

I'm actually leaning towards the latter. If Sheikah was town, the mafia would have all jumped on the lynch train yesterday and he would've been lynched. The fact that he survived is almost a guarantee that he is mafia. And, of course, he tried to block our only remaining protector last night (me). "Yeah but I came out with information openly" he'll say... Well yes, but you also tried to immediately clarify why you did it because you still claim to be suspicious of me. Which is ridiculous - in the last two days you've tried blocked a protector and an investigator!

Gmac is clearly not lying about his power. Sheikah and gmac are clearly not on the same team, but gmac CAN'T have been the 'thwarted killer' from the night before last, because he investigated Sheikah and found his character correctly. Remember, Sheikah hasn't revealed that part of his character for the whole game, so he gained new information. How could he do that if he tried to kill?

I think it's much more likely that Jimbob was the killer last night. Why did roadworks stop him? The only remaining Roleblocker is Sheikah and he targeted me.

I'm pretty confident now - Sheikah and Jimbob are almost certainly mafia, it's just whether there's another after that. I'd like to hear @Rummy's result from last night - he should've found a mafioso last night based on the most suspicious people and a sheer ratio likelihood.

I tried to avoid doing anything too obvious to avoid interference so I RNG'd, however I've just got another town result. I won't say who until it's relevant. However I'm still happy with Vote:Sheikah as per yesterday because I agree he got away easy. In fact, I'm thinking those gmac votes above are rather telling of a trying mafia lynch train.

Actually going to unite under a more sensible cause than split the vote; ChangeVote:Yvonne

So I think it's fairly obvious it's either gmac, or Jimbob, Yvonne and Sheikah.

I'm actually leaning towards the latter. If Sheikah was town, the mafia would have all jumped on the lynch train yesterday and he would've been lynched. The fact that he survived is almost a guarantee that he is mafia.

There might be only two mafia players left in the game (if ReZ was Mafia). And gmac wasn't even here, apparently. Yesterday I had 4 votes. People who you've not included in your potential list of Mafiosos did not all vote for me, and some that did like DuD switched target. People who you've considered to be town didn't even vote for me so how can you put this down to Mafia protection? Ridiculous. Voting for gmac was far more town based on the fact he hadn't posted in ages (and now he has confirmed he managed to use his power every night!).

And, of course, he tried to block our only remaining protector last night (me). "Yeah but I came out with information openly" he'll say... Well yes, but you also tried to immediately clarify why you did it because you still claim to be suspicious of me. Which is ridiculous - in the last two days you've tried blocked a protector and an investigator!

I had no actual knowledge of your ability being what you say it is. Throughout this game you have lied and twisted and come across as almost certain Mafia. And of course, I would have just not said a word or said I targeted another Mafioso if I was Mafia (who could comply with my story).

Gmac is clearly not lying about his power. Sheikah and gmac are clearly not on the same team, but gmac CAN'T have been the 'thwarted killer' from the night before last, because he investigated Sheikah and found his character correctly. Remember, Sheikah hasn't revealed that part of his character for the whole game, so he gained new information. How could he do that if he tried to kill?

Easy, either he found this out before tonight OR one of his teammates has the power and told him. The fact he has been using his power while APPARENTLY AWAY for a week should be screaming out to people. Even if he's not the killer I'm confident he's Mafia.

Dear oh dear, i say it all the time. Lynching me will aid the mafia, as you will discover once i'm gone. I will accept the apologies as before. What more can i say, except the botch on the first nights target, i've been honest to all my other target reveals. Don't make the same mistake again people. Seriously, don't make it again.

I'd much rather go for Sheikah. We have to remember that we've already had a townie role blocker killed (Diageo) so it's unlikely there would be two.

Rummy: You've outed yourself and several others, you might as well reveal who you discovered was town.

However, while I think Sheikah is the bigger threat here, I can see that most people are happier to go with Yvonne. I'll Vote: Yvonne for now, but Sheikah needs to be gone tomorrow.

We need targets from everyone please. I'll @ mention the ones that we need them from. GO!

@Animal - ???? (HASN'T SPOKEN YET)

@DuD - ???? (BUT ASKED FOR TARGETS)

gmac - Yvonne (DISCOVERED NAME)

Jimbob - ROLEBLOCKED

Nintendohnut - Nintendohnut

@Rummy - ????

Sheikah - Nintendohnut (STOPPED BY PROTECTION)

Tales - Jimbob

@Yvonne - ????

If Animal is mafia and wins this game he doesn't deserve it one bit.

I'd much rather go for Sheikah. We have to remember that we've already had a townie role blocker killed (Diageo) so it's unlikely there would be two.

That's bad logic, both you and Dannyboy were protectors. Of course there can be 2 roleblockers (in fact, I know it).

I still want to know why you lied all game about who you were and played so suspiciously. It's not impossible that you're a neutral able to join the side of whoever wins.

Also want to hear from Rummy who the member of town is. I'd imagine it's not one of the people being voted for right now unless he's feeling particularly evil.

Clearly some vote splitting going on here, I will weigh it up later to see who should get the lynch.