N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird that Tales' tracking got a confused result. Did your PM specifically say that I targeted gmac, or did it just say 'your target went for gmac' or something similar? Hopefully DuD can clear all of this up.

Are you asking me? There's really no room for interpretation of my pm. It says I saw Nintendohnut target gmac. That's it. Checking, and it is allowed to quote pms. This was the pm : "You saw that Nintendohnut targeted gmac."

It means DuD was bulldozing the idea of lynching him and using threats that we might be next if we did not join him, which was stupid. He might have been Mafia but he might have been town. Now we'll never know.

It might not have been stupid at all - Rez might have been mafia. Your post suggests that you knew what Rez's alignment was, which only a mafia member would know. See hat I mean?

Are you asking me? There's really no room for interpretation of my pm. It says I saw Nintendohnut target gmac. That's it. Checking, and it is allowed to quote pms. This was the pm : "You saw that Nintendohnut targeted gmac."

Right, that sounds like a pretty scummy power (redirecting without informing people who target the person ingvestigating).

DuD, how did you know that I targeted Rummy? And Rummy, I also want to know whether you were Roleblocked.

Animal.. Your meant to be a tracker, who did you target? and who did they target?

The answer to that is:

I targeted gmac

...and Yvonne is telling the truth. However, I'm not sure if she was role-blocked or not though. All I know is who she targetted or who she wanted to target (might be the latter).

Right then.. I will reveal:

Yvonne lied about being roleblocked (has now admitted it) as I know that Sheikah targeted Rummy which means (unless someone has lied about their power) Yvonne couldn't have been roleblocked.

At least one of Jimbobs targets for last night are truthful, as he also targetted Rummy. As did Nintendohnut.

Jimbob has lied about his night 1 targets though, and Tales' info from last night is wrong.

My questions now are -

Why is @Rummy hiding that he was roleblocked?

Why is @Sheikah roleblocking our supposed alignment investigator?

Also @Nintendohnut what is it you do?

And finally @gmac your silence is being heard!

Btw with no kill and a roleblock on you, you will talk or hopefully get lynched for ignoring the issue..

Vote: Rummy

I'm a protector. I went for Rummy last night in the hope that he'd actually listen to me and go for Sheikah or myself. Apparently he didn't.

Now I REALLY want to see what Sheikah has to say about roleblocking out alignment investigator. And see why Rummy didn't reveal he was Roleblocked. I'd also like to know what happens to gmac.

@Cube is gmac a candidate for a mod kill/replacement at this point? He's just not talking when we need him to :-/

gmac is technically a member of law enforcement, but his role is very easily mafia, so I hesitate to clear him. We have much better leads at the moment anyway.

The fact that Sheikah challenged my bluff while Rummy remained silent on it makes me think that Sheikah is more town and Rummy more scum.

I'll wait to hear from them before casting my vote.

If people who targeted Rummy were actually sent to me, Rummy wouldn't have been role blocked last night. In fact, if that is the case, Sheikah would have reached me, and been unable to target me because my protection bounced back off Rummy and protected me. If this is the case, Sheikah's PM almost certainly said that he couldn't target me last night because of piano music.

So now I'd like to know two things from Sheikah - why did he attempt to role block our investigator, and what did his PM say?

The targets weren't swapped, when targets get swapped we know about it..

Night 1 I targeted Yvonne, but my PM said Jimbob and Tales targetted Nintendohnut.

We therefore get told of redirection.

So Jimbob's not being 100% straight with us (i doubt he's even being 10% straight with us?).. no swap took place!!

This all hinges around what gmac did.

We need to know your power @Yvonne. Once we have that and gmac's information we will definitely be able to catch the mafia today.

There are three options for what happened last night:

1) Rummy was going to make the kill and was rolebocked.

2) Rummy was the kill target but the killer was stopped by my protection

3) The mafia just decided not to kill anyone. Possibly because they didn't need to and a lynch today would basically win it for them.

If Jimbob is lying about the switch it's possible he was the mafia killer in situation 2. We still need to hear from a few people to clear this mess up - Yvonne's power, why Sheikah targeted Rummy and what his PM said, and everything about gmac. If we get those things we'll be in a much better position.

I steal shit from people (doesn't affect them) and from that I can guess at what they do. This is like the third attempt to find out who gmac is - kept ending up getting RB'd etc. I got a police computer for checking who people are. This could go either way - it's sometimes very useful to be able to pick your targets as mafia, but also as town it's very helpful for trapping liars. Jury's out. I will say this though - As a townie with a similar role to his, I am leaning towards gmac being scumteam with Jimbob.

Its un town for those to not give this info.

I've got 3 theories as to whats happening, but they're only theories. They give 2 completely different sets of candidates for the mafia team though.

I wanna hear from those people so I can be better informed before spouting them.

I still think ReZ was Mafia. @Cube was ReZ's character and info always never going to be revealed? If not what changed?

Its a bit shit not knowing who we've lynched.

I steal shit from people (doesn't affect them) and from that I can guess at what they do. This is like the third attempt to find out who gmac is - kept ending up getting RB'd etc. I got a police computer for checking who people are. This could go either way - it's sometimes very useful to be able to pick your targets as mafia, but also as town it's very helpful for trapping liars. Jury's out. I will say this though - As a townie with a similar role to his, I am leaning towards gmac being scumteam with Jimbob.

I'd like all of your targets and results, please. You're allowed to post PMs in this game, so do that please!

I don't know whether @Animal has given all of his results, but I would like them as well please!

I'm completing a big ol' spreadsheet. How's yours coming on, Yvonne?

If I was roleblocked, I would have said it already.

@DuD, I got to gmac, I found he was town.

I didn't post it right at the start of the day because in my eye it's useless information to town until further information comes forward(as has now been the case). I haven't read the thread, I'm just posting because it's been asked, gonna read now.

Hi Rummy and sheikah posting away in the HoP thread, yet no time for this one???

I checked this thread, then that, posted there, I've been playing Bowser's Inside Story since then! It's only been like 5 hours since I posted there, please all calm down!

Animal - TRACKED Yvonne (who targeted gmac)

DuD - REVERSE TRACKED Rummy (targeted by Jimbob, Sheikah, Nintendohnut)

gmac - Targeted ????

Jimbob - SWITCHED??? Nintendohnut and Rummy

Nintendohnut - PROTECTED Rummy

Rummy - INVESTIGATED gmac

Sheikah - ROLEBLOCKED??? Rummy

Tales - TRACKED Nintendohnut (incorrect result)

Yvonne - STOLE FROM gmac

gmac is red because we don't know his power. The orange means I either can't be positive about the targets/power, or that I suspect there is something wrong.

From what it looks like, my protection of Rummy probably stopped Jimbob from switching us around. Of course, it really depends on how Cube ranks powers. Does protection overcome redirecting? Or does redirecting come first?

What's absolutely ridiculous is that Sheikah was just on the forum but didn't post, despite us tagging him multiple times and him posting in another thread on the same board.

To be honest I'm start to suspect that Sheikah was the killer last night. He was trying to kill Rummy and was either stopped by my protection of him, or redirected to myself, and stopped my own redirected protection.

Of course, the nature of Yvonne's power as he has explained it means that he has an alibi for every night, but one that cannot be proven by anyone. He steals from people but they aren't told about it. He could've actually targeted anyone at all and we just wouldn't know about it. And as gmac already revealed his character, Yvonne saying that he got some sort of Police scanner wouldn't be hard to make up. Hence why I still want targets and results from Yvonne each night, please!

We do know sort of gmac's power, he's a character investigator? Though his results are essentially unconfirmable.

I'm an investigator, tried targeting DuD on night one but I was protected by Danny which stopped me from doing my night action

Targeted Diageo on night 2 and didn't have any details on him but found out he wore black armour and a mask (confirmed by him turning out to be Darth Vader)

Targeted Rummy on night 3 and have found out he was my colleague in the police department Nick Brick

I am Laura Brick, a police officer

You did ask me whether it was correct, but I didn't want to say my name after some weird allusion to a deathnote-typish character somewhere in your arguments. He was right though, I am Nick Brick.

Well, his results are exceptionally confirmable actually, as he should have four results that we can confirm. Especially last night, when he would've targeted someone we don't already know the name of.

That argument was just Sheikah's attempt to shift the attention away from him :) I am certainly not a deathnote-writing pizza-maker!

As always, there is 1 clear way to find my power out. That is either the town lynch the mafia (who-ever remains) and we win (by that, town). Or lynch me and find out.

I do need to clear it up, having discovered i did find a message asking me to target Nintendohnut on night 1. Apologies for that, i did completly miss that out.

As for my other targets, i can 100% confirm i sent them in and have not recieved anything back regarding them. And as a target swapper, how did Tales not get Rummy after targetting dohnut himself.