N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, if Tales said he targetted Dohnut last night, he should have reached Rummy.

Vote: Tales

There is no way you got to Dohnut, both Rummy and Dohnut were my targets last night. And if i havn't said my role yet, i'm a target swapper. I choose 2 targets, whoever goes for one gets the other. So unless Tales meant to go for Rummy, but got Dohnut instead my vote stands.

What in the world....most scummy lynch train ever.

Seriously, I am only saying what was written in my freaking pm!. And you are fully aware of that, yet you for some strange believe I'm lying about it. Why in the world would I do that? Why would I just make up targets and reveal them without anyone asking? If I had never target Nintendohnut, I would have obviously waited, not just make information. The chances of me picking the right target is, what, like 10%? Why would I gamble on that?

Most scummy lynch ever.

Dud is Dud, but you and Yvonne has no excuses, and I'm putting this on behaviour alone. Too trigger happy, and try to play too ignorant, it's just not believeable guys. Vote Jimbob

Please don't get fooled by this, I'm not at fault for the pm I got. I can't explain, I just qouted it, and how foolish that might have been, I honestly thought that would be appreciated! Silly me eh?

I have been honest and open about my role and I have given all powers and targets and I was the one who killed mr-paul the mafia, redirected yes, but nevertheless I killed a mafia. If I hadn't come forward with that you would have never known.

Don't lynch because the info I quoted, the info I was given, doesn't make sense. Is that really enough reason?

As if you haven't replied Rummy?

Jimbob, I see you there.. Target at least please!

I did reply, asking why you wanted to know. I've been rather open with everything so far in this game, so just asking why people want to know. I was going to say that I'd reveal my information if and when it became relevant, though it's possible it just did. I need to read properly, but I also have to leave for a meeting about 5 minutes ago, so I'll try and take care of this when I get home this evening or tomorrow if not(as I'm out this evening too).

Remove vote

This is getting dodgier every time someone posts!!

I'm still at work, but I will be figuring this out later!!

I replied to your question @Rummy.. I need to know if my info is correct so that I can out a lier... maybe now 2 liers

From what I can see, everything actually hangs on me. Tales targetted Dohnut, right? Dohnut targetted...who? @Nintendohnut who did you target?

Remove vote

This is getting dodgier every time someone posts!!

I'm still at work, but I will be figuring this out later!!

I replied to your question @Rummy.. I need to know if my info is correct so that I can out a lier... maybe now 2 liers

I see that now, didn't realise that was a reply to me specifically, but I see what you're getting at now. However, before I reveal my info, I want to hear what @Nintendohnut has to say on this whole shenanigans!

Please be careful with your votes, folks. Majority is only 5.

Or 6, apparently

@Cube, which is correct? Writeup says 5, votecount says 6. I work it out as 5.

I targeted you Rummy, that's why I was asking about your PM :) Did it mention anything about piano playing?

If Jimbob is telling the truth I would have actually targeted myself last night. Sadly I don't receive PMs after my night actions (I haven't received any all game, anyway) so I have no idea whether I was redirected or not.

As well as the above question, who did you target last night, Rummy?

I think we need a 'who targeted who' list going for last night, it will help clear things up and hopefully catch out any liars.

Animal - Targeted ????

DuD - Targeted Nintendohnut (tracked)

gmac - Targeted ????

Jimbob - Targeted Rummy and Nintendohnut (SWITCHING THEM?)

Nintendohnut - Targeted Rummy (SWITCHED?)

Rummy - Targeted ????

Sheikah - Targeted Yvonne (??? PLEASE CONFIRM!)

Tales - Targeted Nintendohnut (SWITCHED?)

Yvonne - Targeted gmac (ROLEBLOCKED?)

We need targets from @Animal, @gmac and Rummy to clear this up. What doesn't make sense is that DuD tracked me and got my actual target, and that Tales tracked me and got the wrong result. Tales would be stupid to come out with wrong information immediately, so I doubt he's made it up.

I want to hear more from @Jimbob, and I think he should remove his vote for now as well.

My complete targets are as follows

Night 1

I chose Yvonne and Rez

Night 2

I chose Tales and Animal

Night 3

Yvonne and Animal

Night 4

Rummy and Nintendohnut

Interesting...any particular reason for choosing any of those targets? Why did you go for me and Rummy last night?

I did not track you dohnut.

I need an answer from Rummy before I post my info, then you'll get the lot.

Theres no point asking me anything else in the mean time because I'm not giving whoever a chance to make up some bullshit cover.

Seeing as it has nothing to do with my info though..

Vote: Jimbob

His night 1 targets at least are a lie. I know he targetted Nintendohnut on night 1!

I posted this ageeees ago when I came out as Peppa Roni -

Just to cover my arse incase its needed at some point.. 612tD

Yvonne thought it mean Dohnut was the Tipper Truck.. Heres what it actually meant -

Number 6 and 12 targetted Dohnut.

The numbers refered to the original player list.

Jimbob and Tales targeted Nintendohnut on night one.

It was originally meant to prove I didn't kill The Peeps, but its came in handy for this too :)

However, can people remove votes.. I must have an answer from Rummy and I can probably give us another Mafioso for sure.

I don't want to die with this info..

Remove Vote

@DuD. I'm not lying about my targets, those are my targets i sent in. I've had no PM's back about the results though (and it seems many people havn't either).

Based on reactions of Tales saying he targetted dohnut, who should have gotten Rummy and what DuD has said (based on intuition it seems) i get 2 votes against me.

Well, I'm confused as fuck, I was hoping something might catch out dohnut. It possibly clears up Tales and Jimbob, but given gmac claimed an affinity with me I decided to target him last night, @DuD, so spill. What doesn't make sense is that you got that Dohnut targetted me, when it should have been that he targetted himself? Either there's been a lucky guess here, or...everyone's in the clear?!

We should probably also talk about how Rez's alignment wasn't revealed yesterday...

I know it's night, but I'm glad it pays not to always be so gung ho.

I thought this was a particularly interesting comment. The way it is worded wouldn't be very surprising at all if Rez's alignment had been revealed as townie, as it would've been a lynch on a townie. However, Rez's alignment wasn't released, so why were you so sure that it "pays not always to be so hung ho", Sheikah? Because from my point of view we don't know whether we lynched a mafioso or a townie. Being "hung ho" might've paid off, we might've hit a mafia member. Of course, the mafia will know whether Rez was townie or mafia, so if you were mafia that post would make perfect sense. But what exactly do you mean?

Please don't blow this miles out of proportion either. I'm just asking because I thought the comment was odd. A simple answer is fine, you don't have to launch into the whole campaign against me again. That's not what I'm doing - I'm just asking a question.

SECOND POST:

I've updated the list

Animal - Targeted ????

DuD - Targeted Nintendohnut

gmac - Targeted ????

Jimbob - Targeted Rummy and Nintendohnut (SWITCHING THEM?)

Nintendohnut - Targeted Rummy (SWITCHED?)

Rummy - Targeted gmac

Sheikah - Targeted Yvonne (??? PLEASE CONFIRM!)

Tales - Targeted Nintendohnut (SWITCHED?)

Yvonne - Targeted gmac (ROLEBLOCKED?)

Waiting to see what DuD's information is now that Rummy's revealed his target.

It's weird that Tales' tracking got a confused result. Did your PM specifically say that I targeted gmac, or did it just say 'your target went for gmac' or something similar? Hopefully DuD can clear all of this up.