N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

ReZourceman (6): DuD, Rummy, gmac, Animal, Nintendohnut, Yvonne

Nintendohnut (1): Sheikah

Majority is 6

Looking at evidence submitted, the town found it suspicious that someone could be active at night yet be so quiet for the day. He had to go.

The lynch was nearly ready. Suddenly, the area was filled with smoke. When the smoke dissipated, ReZourceman was gone.

ReZourceman is out of the game. His character and alignment is unknown.

Night 4 starts now.

@Animal

@DuD

@gmac

@Jimbob

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

@Yvonne

Dead/Lynched

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

@ReZourceman

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha well now Sheikah will just vote for Rez simply because you said that.

Of course, if Rez turns out to be good we're in a whole different situation. We need to look at voting patterns during the next day phase, after we know Rez's alignment. I'm a little concerned that he's actually good at this point - it seemed pretty easy to reach majority (me and Yvonne were both happy to vote but were waiting on a couple of things)...

I know it's night, but I'm glad it pays not to always be so gung ho.

@Animal

@DuD

@gmac

@Jimbob

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

@Yvonne

Can you try and get your targets in tonight, please?

---

Things were quiet this night...too quiet. It was as if something terrible was going to happen.

...but nothing happened.

Day 5 starts now.

@Animal

@DuD

@gmac

@Jimbob

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

@Yvonne

Dead/Lynched

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

ReZourceman

9 players remain. Majority is 5

Edited by Cube
Automerged Doublepost

That information is incorrect. Or I was redirected and not informed about it, which I doubt would happen.

I'll wait to hear from Rummy. Of course, if @gmac can appear to shed some light on the situation that might help.

What character are you, Tales? Have you revealed it already and I've just missed it?

Yes, please go on, Dud. There's not more I can say regardless, my pm states Nintendohnut targeted gmac and that's all there is to it. Wether or not is true I have no idea. The pm is very short and straightforward.

To answer Nintendohnut, I'm Bill Ding(Random) as written in my pm. My previous powers and targets can be found in a previous post. There's literally nothing more I can say about myself. Or, my pm says I'm town, not neutral if anyone thought that.

Ok, in case anyone is missing it on purpose here it is:

Night 1: Jailkeep Nintendohnut, city prisoner transport

Night 2: Ensuring my target reach his/hers intendend target, Diageo, small car

Night 3: Kill Nintendohnut but redirected to mr-paul, armoured assault tank

Night 4: Tracked Nintendohnut to gmac using a hang glider.

I wanna hear from other people first before I give anyone a chance to concoct an alibi.

I want to hear from everyone today, but as far as I'm concerned according to my info 2 people have lied about their actions already today!!

@Rummy I need to know.. were you roleblocked last night?

Btw Nintendohnut, you targetted Rummy not gmac. I hope this will do until we've heard from everyone.

Yvonne, that's the silliest vote I have ever seen. You do not help your case.

Dud, I'm only telling you what I have been told. I have no reason to make this up. If Nintendohnut didn't target gmac, then I have nothing to do with that. I'm only saying what has been written in my pm. Next time I think I rather stay quiet if this is what I get.

Again, if this was mysteriously missed, I'm only saying what was written in my pm. I don't know wether or not it happened. I have no reason whatsoever to just make this up.

Again, since I know someone won't care, I'm not stating anything, I'm just relaying information I recieved in my pm.

I wanna hear from other people first before I give anyone a chance to concoct an alibi.

I want to hear from everyone today, but as far as I'm concerned according to my info 2 people have lied about their actions already today!!

@Rummy I need to know.. were you roleblocked last night?

Btw Nintendohnut, you targetted Rummy not gmac. I hope this will do until we've heard from everyone.

Why do you need to know?

Everybody should post at least their target today unless they've got something to hide.

I want to get to the bottom of the conflicting information and the info I recieved means either someone has previously lied about their role or someone had already lied today about their actions last night. And this isn't just Tales with his wrong info on dohnut!!

Animal.. Your meant to be a tracker, who did you target? and who did they target?

It'll prove we have a lier amongst us!