N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bored of the arguments now. Moving on. You ain't getting any information about my Sheikah. You had the chance, but it's gone. Shame!

Time to get on to something else.

DuD - night 1 I didn't receive a PM of any kind. I assumed I completed my action (that's why I was waiting for Dannnyboy). Night two I was Roleblocked (I posted my PM and it seems pretty clear now that Diageo was telling the truth about it being him). I got that Pm night 2 when I was Roleblocked. Last night and night 1 I didn't receive any PMs.

Rummy should go for me or Sheikah last night to clear this shit up please. If he is redirected we'll know there is a mafia redirector. I don't mind which.

Seriously suspecting Rez if DuD is right about him completing night actions. Need to hear from the other inactives, too.

I would like to hear from whoever was targeted by someone 'playing piano' for them last night.

Dohnut, if you're a protector I don't know why you don't just reveal it. From my understanding it's unlikely a mafioso would be protector?

Yeah, its not likely that the protector would be a prime target for the mafia to kill either??!!!

Hence me not revealing the 2nd persons name in my post a little earlier just in case.

Shiekah.. was your target last night Jimbob?

I'm glad you confirmed what I was thinking @DuD. I put that point forward for a reason. He said that if I revealed my target he would have reveal his role, in which case he would probably be lynched if he was a protector or spend the rest of the game protecting himself.

So I don't think he's a protector anymore. And no one so far has attested to suffering his wrath/being targeted by him to fill us in on what he does. Anyway, I said I'd happily reveal my target if he was more forthcoming with his information, as I don't trust him at all.

This isn't about your argument with dohnut.. I'm trying to piece together what info we have.

You you didn't target Yvonne we have at least one lier amongst the few of us that are posting. Which more than likely means they are mafia.

Now will you please answer the question. Or you Yvonne, were you roleblocked last night?

I can't remember a single mafia game ever where you've put forward a scrap of information willingly. How can you never have anything to add?? Have you read the thread? What do you think of the ReZ lynch??

@Cube.. can we make this a most votes mafia in order to force people to at least vote no lynch? Its the same few posting over and over again and we can't do anything because theres not enough of us!

Posts like Jimbob's infuriate me. He either hasn't read the thread as he hasn't commented on a single thing or he's able to get away with saying nothing because an inactive town can't lynch. Its ridiculous!

I've just thought.. Dannyboy was our protector, therefore theres no reason for me to withhold the other possible mafioso (along with ReZ).

@gmac - you or ReZ or both are Mafia. State your claim.

I'd rather lynch ReZ today, but if we've nothing better tomorrow i say we lynch gmac if we get no decent response? theres only one role you could possibly have in my eyes and be town. lets here it!

or possibly hear it

Well my DNS died, so that's great. Hopefully it will stay up now.

We probably have a couple of days leeway, so I wouldn't object to pressure on gmac. He was my target last night, but as I mentioned, I was roleblocked. If we are struggling to make majority we should put away ReZ though - we shouldn't split our vote with such an inactive game (I know I'm included in that list).

I'll go along with the lynch we have going vote lynch: ReZourceman

would be good to hear from him though see if he has any explanation @ReZourceman

it's clear there's some issues between Sheikah and Dohnut, but being that Dohnut stated he was willing to release his target and role as long as Sheikah stated his target for last night I'm leaning more towards Sheikah being mafia now

I haven't been roleblocked since the first night, my targets the last two nights have been Diageo and Rummy

oh and I'm town of course!

Honestly? I'm thinking DuD has a point. I think something is up with ReZ. In no way is he usually like this in a mafia game. His last post here was at the end of last month (unless I've missed a post) and he's been Mentioned a few times and he was online on the forum yesterday. Sorry, dude's got to go, I don't like this one bit.

Vote: ReZourceman

Also, might I add, I'm finding the whole Sheikah/Nintendohnut argument captivating stuff but guys, c'mon! Also, Nintendohnut, Sheikah did give information so....y'know....

remove vote to give ReZ a chance to respond. If he hasn't spoken by tonight I put it back.

lego1.jpg

here's my analysis so far. People are ranked in order of my suspicion at the moment. Sorry it has taken so long!

I targeted myself last night. I only reveal because others are asking for it - if it was just Sheikah I wouldn't reveal because he didn't reveal his own information, someone else revealed it for him. Btw Yvonne you've missed his power out of your spreadsheet - he's a Roleblocker.

Did anyone target ME? I targeted myself as I assumed Sheikah would target me (because it made sense) but he didn't. If he had he would've had to accept I wasn't lying.