N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dud then you tell.....

Okay, I have considered this, and mafia or not, someone is going to tell they redirected me from Nintendohnut to mr-paul. Either because they are town and he's going to think he got lucky with his target, and well if he's mafia he's going to tell he randomly redicteded me but going to omitt he sent me to a fellow mafio for whatever reason. So I want to be first. Point is, I got a one night kill and knowing me, I chose to use it!! Not more to it. My role vary. I'm not often this open but I'm hope it's worth it!

And for what it's worth, the only reason I chose to kill Nintendohnut is that he was one of(but not the last) to vote. I did not follow the debate.

I hope this works out :P If Nintendohnut was town and I killed him I don't think I would tell :p

I doubt I get the power again, my role vary.

Well now I'm confused. I tried to target myself to power-check last night after yesterday's fiasco, but someone re-directed me to Dannyboy because I got a message suggesting I should target him, yet I found out that he's town. I can't be a dumb cop, because it conflicts, I can't be naive or paranoid, because I've gotten both an evil and good result. So, well, that's all I have.

What have your targets been so far Rummy? How are you sure you aren't a wrong cop?

Marcamillian(roleblocked/taken apart, spent night putting myself together)

Diageo(Diageo is evil)

Me(re-directed to Dannyboy as a message suggested, found he was town).

Shit, N1 was ReZourceman, was looking at a different PM.

Oh yeah, and Dannyboy is definitely town because he died (only saw mr-paul on first pass).

Well...either there is something wrong with your power, someone messed with your power one night, or one of the above people is a death miller. Also it would be useful if you could get a result on someone who is still alive.

@Sheikah, who did you target last night?

Also, I like how the mafia tried to frame me. First part of the write-up is mr-paul disguising himself as me and killing Dannyboy. It actually proves that I'm telling the truth about my character - if I was lying about it then mr-paul would've have been able to disguise himself as a pizza lady :) Obviously they wanted it to look like Sheikah wasn't wrong, but actually all they did was prove I'm telling the truth about my character :D

Second part is the vigilante killing mr-paul (who was still disguised as me) by attacking him(/her) using a futuristic tank.

@Yvonne - how did you get that I was the vigilante from that?! I am genuinely interested. Glad Tales has come out as it at least. Still think I'm a neutral killer, Sheikah? You think there are two? :p

The mafia kills are going to be difficult from now on - they can't use their disguised killer so hopefully we'll get some hints from the write-up about who they are. No wonder Sheikah didn't want to reveal his character ;)

Final point: If we don't catch a mafia member today (there is LOADS of time and no rush to vote yet, lots of discussion to get through) and have literally no other leads, we can lynch the neutral killer.

I know that ReZ was active last night.

No posts in the game forum and night time activity more than likely means he is away and hours mafia team mates are using his power for them.

I have also deduced that he is a redirector and cannot see any town gain from what I believe he did last night.

I'd rather not say what power allowed me to come to this conclusion though.

^hours = his^ stupid phone!

I'm going to come out and say it: I am Papa Brickolini and I am a tracker. I can get a target to deliver a pizza for me and in doing that, I learn who they targeted and before anybody jumps the gun, I am NOT the murderer because if I was, Yvonne and Dannyboy would have been dead (well...Dannyboy LONG before).

Here are a list of all of my targets:

Night 1: DuD targeted Yvonne

Night 2: Diageo targeted Dannyboy (which is why I said Diageo was lying about him saying he targeted Nintendohnut)

Night 3: Rummy targeted Dannyboy (and he's just admitted to doing this after being persuaded to)

So there you go, everything about me is out there in the open. Discuss! lmao.

Good point Yvonne I actually need to vote along with my finger point.

Vote: ReZ

Animal..

I'm finding it wierd that on Night 3 your result told you who Rummy was redirected to, yet on Night 1 you have my original target listed (which I have openly admitted to within the thread) instead of my actual target after redirection (again I have openly said who this is)?

Seems like sloppy play to be mafia. But doesn't add up all the same?!

I'll get on that, he's been quiet in mafias lately and generally mafia with it, if he's active but not in the thread then I'm almost sure he's mafia.

Vote:ReZ

Most votes system would be good in situations like this...

Good point Yvonne I actually need to vote along with my finger point.

Vote: ReZ

Animal..

I'm finding it wierd that on Night 3 your result told you who Rummy was redirected to, yet on Night 1 you have my original target listed (which I have openly admitted to within the thread) instead of my actual target after redirection (again I have openly said who this is)?

Seems like sloppy play to be mafia. But doesn't add up all the same?!

Interesting indeed! Is Dazz's info already existent in the thread?

His night 1 info is and his night 3 info is. And conveniently enough no-one can corroborate his night 2 info. Very bad reveal timing if your town! Very bad indeed.

In fact i'm pretty sure dohnut actually confirmed diageo roleblocked him?! Which would mean his night 2 info isn't looking all that great!!

Hey, all I'll say to that is that I'll tell you who I targeted if you level the playing field and tell me the same (and also what your role does).

Reason being you're one of the dwindling numbers of 'active' posters who hasn't revealed what your role actually does which is making me think it's likely something scummy. You keep using the logic that you want my name to determine whether I'm scum (which doesn't make sense because Vader was town). But that logic can easily be applied to you in not revealing what your role does.

So Dannyboy was attacked on two separate occasions and is now dead. On N1 Dohnut you said you targeted him, and now he's not alive to confirm with us what your role is. Convenient. Either way it's reasonable to assume you knew from his post that he wouldn't be on for a while to use as an alibi who probably wouldn't respond anyway. Daring, but the lack of any other person coming forward to state they've had piano played for them is making me think true. But someone please, by all means, tell us what this compulsive liar does!

The only thing I find weird is that the Paul disguised as you (providing you are what you say) to do a killing but you already said ages ago that Mafia disguising as each other and pretending to fight / be in disagreement with each other is a 'good' Mafia tactic.

Either way you have lied and mislead throughout the thread. You do a good job of posting a lot and interrogating others to get info while giving pretty much fuck all yourself. It gives off the impression that you're not inactive when really for all intents and purposes you actually are.

Vote: Nintendohnut. Easily the most suspicious in my mind right now.

I am considering @ReZourceman for today / tomorrow unless he comes forward with some information, also have my eye on @Jimbob who has't been too forthcoming either.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Ha, as if. I've been on Dohnut's case for days and you know it. If I was Mafia, he'd most certainly be my first choice of kill and be in a coffin right now. The fact he isn't should be clearly telling you something.

I think ReZ being idle and yet actively making choices is very suspicious (I did say I may still vote him today) but still second to my suspicions of Dohnut. Also I don't know what the hell you were doing posting the Tipper Truck info further back and then neither confirming or denying it was Dohnut when asked, nor countering Dohnut when he on 3 or 4 occasions said that you were the one who revealed his character (which we now know was a lie). This makes me think you're in cahoots with Dohnut (why else not call someone out for lying and implicating you in their lie?)

I suggest you re read the thread.. Yvonne posted that not me!! Stop making things up!

I havnt confirmed or denyed whether dohnut is or not because I'm not privy to said info. Again if you'd like to re-read the thread you'll find I've already stated this.

And finally I didn't bother reading the big argument-athon between you and dohnut as again i've already said.... I could be arsed to read through walls of text of pointless rambling that was dragging another mafia game off track. Therefore I haven't seen dohnut claim I've outed his character!

On what is a straight forward lynch ReZ's only chance its a vote split something you are trying to initiate.

Now, do you have any plausible theories?

I suggest you re read the thread.. Yvonne posted that not me!! Stop making things up!

My apologies, but the crux of my point is still there. If someone is masquerading/pretending to be a character you mentioned (cryptically) I find it odd that you haven't said anything about it or reacted. Anyway the more important point is below:

And finally I didn't bother reading the big argument-athon between you and dohnut as again i've already said.... I could be arsed to read through walls of text of pointless rambling that was dragging another mafia game off track. Therefore I haven't seen dohnut claim I've outed his character!

Although this is my first Mafia I can honestly say that this sounds like totally the wrong attitude to have. If you can't be bothered reading long posts then why bother playing?

You might have a point about that long post I did if it was pointless, but you are wrong. My long post was theory, and I might have got a bit carried away. But it was still nonetheless very useful to have read.

Even though it was off the mark about Dohnut being neutral (although right about there possibly being a neutral character knocking about), it exposed his lies and/or misleading people and single-handedly caused him to reveal his 'actual' character (although he has kept schtum about nearly everything else).

On what is a straight forward lynch ReZ's only chance its a vote split something you are trying to initiate.

Again, I am not trying to initiate anything. I have been on Dohnut's case for days so my vote should come as no surprise to anyone who has been paying attention to the game. I am happy to vote ReZ if people do not rally to my cause but Dohnut seems the more likely bet to me. Even Diageo was calling for his death right before he was lynched.