Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he not handed in a transfer request then? I thought he would have done it by now.

I wonder what's happening with Rooney. That's a strange one. It's almost gone completely dead. My reaction to that situation is "meh," now. If players want to go, then go.

Apparently Man City are going to pay £30 million for Isco.

What i don't understand is - what exactly do the FFP rules prevent? Man City have spend like £80 million already this summer? I don't mind if they buy up absolutely everybody personally, but isn't the FFP supposed to stop this?

Apparently Man City are going to pay £30 million for Isco.

What i don't understand is - what exactly do the FFP rules prevent? Man City have spend like £80 million already this summer? I don't mind if they buy up absolutely everybody personally, but isn't the FFP supposed to stop this?

I believe that they can spend what they want. I'm sure that everyone has 3 seasons to breakeven? I might be very wrong, but it's supposed to basically make teams spend only what they can afford and actually make in revenue.

I don't think teams are taking it seriously, and i doubt UEFA have the balls to do something as extreme as throw a team out the Champions League.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!