N-Europe

The Peepsville Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, have been re-reading and just reached the same conclusion. So who did you end up at? Seems like a few people targeted me, and gmac made anyone targeting me end up somewhere else.

OK I've fully re-read the read now.

Dannyboy is definitely town. So is Aqui1a, mr-paul, Diageo.

EEVILMURRAY and Jimbb are very probably town.

@Cube I'm not sure about you, can I have targets?

remove vote

I don't buy the Rummy lynch

I think the mafia are @ReZourceman @Tales @DuD and @Dohnut

To have a hope of convincing me otherwise I want targets for all three nights from all of you

I'm not sure this even worth commenting, but I'll play along. Why?

@Tales - I rank people by information known. I currently know nothing about you, making you a suspect. If knowing your power puts you in danger, targets should still help clear you. We're closing in on the N1 attempted murderer and the N2 killer. The more info we have the better.

All I'm saying in my defense is, close to the start of every day I've stated what happened. And ok, you don't buy 'If I was mafia I would' but still my argument was more along If I was Mafia would seriously nobody else be leaping to my defense or seeding doubts? Though that has shifted now and sort of buggers my argument right up :p I don't mind dying because I do agree it could prove some useful information, but I do mind dying because of its reduction.

Exsqueeze me? I voted for Eevilmurray yesterday. I was nowhere near you.

So you weren't! My apologies, all my paranoia is spilling over.

Still don't trust the other D's though. *shifty eyes*

I got a lot of information in my PM last night.

First, I was called in by my doctor for a check-up, which I think means I was protected. Then I was given a lift to my target, but was taken to another target - redirected. And then the target I was redirected to was being guarded, so I had no effect on them.

This is actually quite a helpful post. We know there's two re-directors, the person giving the lifts, and the Smart man who targetted me last night.

We know there's a guard and a few of their targets, and we know there's a doctor.

Doctor:

N1 - Ended at Yvonne

N2 - Unknown

N3 - Ended at aqui1a

Lifter

N1 - Took EEVIL to mr-paul but this redirected to ReZ? - who did we say was responsible for this?

N2 - Not sure/can't remember.

N3 - Gave three lifts?

@Yvonne, I'm at work and can't quite comb back through the thread in detail, do you have the answers for the lift-er redirector's targets above? If we know who re-directed from mr-paul to ReZ we might have the smart man. Though, it doesn't quite add up to a force target, it's like a reverse force target.

Guard -

N1 - unknown

N2 - Yvonne

N3 - Someone aqui1a was re-directed to.

I'm also starting to be convinced that the doctor is a kill protector, as people are still getting re-directed, which means Yvonne quite possibly was the target of N1's kill.

@Tales - I rank people by information known. I currently know nothing about you, making you a suspect. If knowing your power puts you in danger, targets should still help clear you. We're closing in on the N1 attempted murderer and the N2 killer. The more info we have the better.

I believe I have already said why am I hesistant of revealing my day 1 target. Tonight I targeted Diageo.

I'm sorry, but Rummy is a good enough lead. I will probably be mafia in Rummy's eyes for the rest of the game, but it'd wrong if that changed my vote. It is a good enough lynch and you can't blame me for wanting follow it. I'll await the revelation of other police related players to take away my vote. If Rummy didn't kill after all and there isn't write up editor(sometimes, I wish this was never introduced) there's up to 3 of them.

For no particulary reason, elect Cube other than not wanting to put all eggs in the same basket (Yvonne, sorry ;) )

wait actually I'm not so sure. The clues are in EEVIL's account, of being redirected and then redirected again. I think gmac did mr-paul -> ReZ, will confirm later.

I think I know what Tales & DuD are, so my new mafia roster is ReZ Dohnut Rummy

BTW I am almost certain Dohnut is mafia.

I'm gonna re-vote Rummy after some consideration

@EEVIL, was the person who re-directed you from mr-paul to ReZ(after the lift) described as a smart man? I'd assumed gmac wouldn't have completed any actions due to his death, but he could have been the force targetter if he could reverse force target as well, though that does seem strange to me.

@Yvonne, if you're so sure about Dohnut then why not vote for him instead of me? And what is the re-consideration leading you to this conclusion about me? There's little more I can offer, and despite your WIFOM or whatever it was, do you honestly think an entire mafia wouldn't leap to defense of potentially losing a member? It'd have to be far more co-ordinated and dedicated than we ever get out of these games to actually be done.

I don't understand some of the 'certain' conclusions you're drawing and going back on either, cos I'm still highly suspect of danny but you're sure he's town, and I can't see why?

I believe I have already said why am I hesistant of revealing my day 1 target. Tonight I targeted Diageo.

I'm sorry, but Rummy is a good enough lead. I will probably be mafia in Rummy's eyes for the rest of the game, but it'd wrong if that changed my vote. It is a good enough lynch and you can't blame me for wanting follow it. I'll await the revelation of other police related players to take away my vote. If Rummy didn't kill after all and there isn't write up editor(sometimes, I wish this was never introduced) there's up to 3 of them.

For no particulary reason, elect Cube other than not wanting to put all eggs in the same basket (Yvonne, sorry ;) )

Well yeah, I've been fitted up for a murder I didn't commit! I've given all my info! Doesn't look like it'll matter, but I ask again that people don't let me death be in vain and actually follow-up on the information it provides.

Only a stupid mafia defends someone so obviously screwed as you!

Also I am certain Dohnut is mafia, so I don't learn anything when I kill him, wheras I'm 85% on you, so I do actually learn something when we lynch you.

Here's a good way to find mafia - when asked for targets they mostly provide conveniently dead people, other mafia members at a push.

Dohnut's target list reeked.

It would be good for the remaining players to claim tomorrow - there's a doctor, a guard, a jailkeep and presumably an alignment investigator kicking about. That narrows things down so much that the mafia will have nowhere to hide.

I still suspect Danny, maybe DuD, and those electing Cube to avoid electing Yvonne. We'll see how this game goes, but it's certainly been interesting!

Hope the mafia kick your arses for foolishness though :p