N-Europe

The Peepsville Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think gmac redirected me before he died.

Why do you say that? The person that he targeted was on his bus (obviously), and that person then killed him. Are you just admitting you are the killer? The writeup suggests that he didn't complete his action before he died, too.

SOMEONE(a smart gentleman) forced me to target themselves last night, it appeared. So whoever that is can clear me. Tbh I really wish people would stop fucking with me though.

For the record, I think Danny is definitely mafia as he's trying to pin this 'uniformed figure' on me(when I'm actually a student), possibly DuD, and maybe also Diageo. A mafia of Ddddd's!

As for what do I have to say for myself? Well, I've been completely open and honest so far about every single night action I've taken, usually right at the beginning of the day. If I was mafia and lying, would I take that risk knowing someone can easily contradict me with other evidence?

The only 'proof' of my apparent guilt is a tenuous link between write-up text and my father being a police officer. @Yvonne, go back and check your PM about me, you'll see I'm still a student and not an officer.

The only thing that worries me is the writeup is so unambiguous. Could be a writeup editor. But we should 100% kill Rummy today to find out. Also maybe jut flavour but the N2 killer used a gun.

What will it find out? You already know all about me! I die and I'm town and you have...what? One less town, and no actual real leads. Honestly, other than this supposed write-up link(which you yourself believe could be manipulated), can somebody genuinely present a decent case against me?

"young police cadet"

Rummy that is you. If we kill you, we find out if you're mafia, or that there is a writeup editor. Both extremely valuable information, and win win for town.

vote Rummy

I will be more likely to believe you if you can tabulate in one post all your info

Targets, power, role

N1 -Target Marcamillian - Police officer took me to the cells for the night, claiming it was for my own safety.

N2 - Target Yvonne - Yvonne was Guarded

N3 - Target Dannyboy - Forced by a Smart man to target him, I found out that his power, amazingly, is to force people to target people.

I thought I was an alignment investigator on N1, until N2 when I tried to target myself and Peeps kindly pointed out I was a power investigator. My PM says my dad's on the force and I want to follow in his footsteps, but have to finish my studies first. I practise my detective skills at night and investigating powers. For me, studies implied I was hitting books and stuff, but I actually see now how you've made this cadet link. I don't read it like that, as I wouldn't say cadets 'study', but it's neither here nor there.

I would hazard that whoever the mystery jailkeeper is is the killers in question, as he IS a police officer. I'd also presume whoever targetted me last night was mafia as they forced me to target themselves, which if they considered me a threat I don't think they would have, as it could risk them killing themselves.

I'm studying, I didn't read it as being a police cadet, as I would call that training. Do you study to be a police officer? Or study whilst being one, assuming I am one like everyone's saying? No.

The jailkeeper is the answer, he's the police officer that took the first kill(on n2), and possibly the one who did last night's unless there IS a writeup manipulator. In the event of the latter, take your suspicion straight to Dannyboy who at the end of yesterday said he suspected the police officer. He knows who they are, and knows they exist. I'm NOT a police officer.

To elaborate, I meant take it to Danny because I believe he and the mafia would have used this false belief of me being a cadet to manipulate the writeup. However, I've served my purpose now and provided all my information. I didn't want to do it sooner, but as Jimbob's come forward as Mr Bentley, I might as well Elect:Jimbob before I die.

I can confirm EEVIL was redirected last night, having been the one who targetted him last night. I discovered that myself.

As for what else happened, i will have to get back to you once i get out of bed. Someone spiked my air freshner, i'm not feeling great today

N3 - Target Dannyboy - Forced by a Smart man to target him, I found out that his power, amazingly, is to force people to target people.

Just to clarify here, the smart man forced me to target himself(the smart man).

Of course you're suspicious of me, Rummy, you're suspicious of anyone who dares suspect you, even when the evidence points to you. To be honest I did think the unambiguity of the write-up was suspicious, but then again we'll never know if we don't try it out.

I'd rather not reveal my info, but if this goes like it always does, I'll be forced to anyway. I'm out of the house for the next couple of hours, so don't think I'm keeping quiet.

Why do you say that? The person that he targeted was on his bus (obviously), and that person then killed him. Are you just admitting you are the killer? The writeup suggests that he didn't complete his action before he died, too.

I say it because I received the same redirection PM aa the night before. If he died before then my theory of a second redirector is true. Come forward you bastard!

Of course you're suspicious of me, Rummy, you're suspicious of anyone who dares suspect you, even when the evidence points to you. To be honest I did think the unambiguity of the write-up was suspicious, but then again we'll never know if we don't try it out.

I'd rather not reveal my info, but if this goes like it always does, I'll be forced to anyway. I'm out of the house for the next couple of hours, so don't think I'm keeping quiet.

Funny, lots of other folk are suspicious of me, but it's mainly you who I don't trust, mainly because we don't know anything and you're trying to pin this on me. Your post reeks of mafia framing me, but I'm not fussed either way. I've given all I've got, it's upto the townfolk to make their decisions while you spend the next few hours crafting some handy excuses and buying time.

@Yvonne, I'm going to ask again, what does your info say about me. Does it actually describe me as a police cadet, or just say I'm trying to follow in my father's footsteps but have to complete my studies first? I still don't read it as officer in training, I read studies as books.

delaying info dump is very very scummy behaviour.

It says you are the son of a prominent police officer, intent on following in your father’s footsteps.

I'm not delaying an info dump, I'm delaying me having to give out my info unnecessarily. If people distrust me enough, I'll come clean, but if this lynch goes through and Rummy does indeed turn out to be mafia, I should assume I'll be trusted enough to not have to reveal myself.

That being said, I am becoming more worried about the suspiciously clear wording, "police cadet", especially if there are more officers/uniformed men running around. A write-up manipulator is not unlikely.

The jailkeeper, do we have a list of his actions?

I can't give anything else, so I don't know what's expected of me. Tbh if I was mafia I'd a.) Be arguing this harder and b.) Have some cronies backing me up. But I'm not and I don't, but I leave it in the hands of fools. Don't forget to watch the D's like I mentioned, all of whom I believe tried voting for me yesterday as well.

As nobody can clear me on n1 and 3 assume those to have been mafia targetting me, get them and you'll have two good hits for lynches. Don't trust the claims when they come after my death, there's no excuse for not clearing me.

I'd ask that someone at least follows up with the inferred information from my death, hopefully Yvonne, and ask for her to be protected tonight by whoever can after my alignment is revealed. My last dying wish.

All right, I can agree to that.

Night 1: Yvonne

Hmm. So there's also a possibility you could have been night 1's attempted killer, interesting enough.

I must admit, it does seem to point heavily at Rummy. But it almost seems too much like an arrow. When it's established Rummy is a member of the law enforcement the writeup practically screams "Rummy did it". It just doesn't seem Peeps' style to point something out like this.

Say what you like rummy, I've suspected you since day 1. If the write-up had been completely different i'd still be doing this as I said yesterday I think your guilty as. I'm sorry if you do turn out town, but at least we should gain some info from this lynch either way.

Vote: Rummy

As for the jailkeeper.. I was once again his target last night, so that makes his targets:

N1 - Rummy

N2 - DuD

N3 - DuD

Yvonne what did you gain from being mayor last night?

Annoyingly, it just said my info would be correct, and I would have a double vote.

Of course the benefit of that is, it tells me there is at least one person who fucks with info. That's why I'm not 100% on this lynch.

mr-paul, what did mayorship give you?

I can't give anything else, so I don't know what's expected of me. Tbh if I was mafia I'd a.) Be arguing this harder and b.) Have some cronies backing me up. But I'm not and I don't, but I leave it in the hands of fools. Don't forget to watch the D's like I mentioned, all of whom I believe tried voting for me yesterday as well.

As nobody can clear me on n1 and 3 assume those to have been mafia targetting me, get them and you'll have two good hits for lynches. Don't trust the claims when they come after my death, there's no excuse for not clearing me.

I'd ask that someone at least follows up with the inferred information from my death, hopefully Yvonne, and ask for her to be protected tonight by whoever can after my alignment is revealed. My last dying wish.

Hmm. So there's also a possibility you could have been night 1's attempted killer, interesting enough.

Exsqueeze me? I voted for Eevilmurray yesterday. I was nowhere near you.

also FYI Rummy that argument is full of WIFOM. I pretty much ignore any sentence starting "if I was mafia I would" because it's always baloney. A mafia member plans to do things that aren't optimal for a simple mafia win because it makes them look good...which is optimal for a mafia win.