N-Europe

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Cube

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, put the disc in, started the game up, played a few minutes. It's amazing :D

BUT. And this is a fucking huge BUT:

No takedown camera?

NO TAKEDOWN CAMERA?

NO FUCKING TAKEDOWN CAMERA?

Seriously...is there no takedown camera? I mean...why the FUCK would there be no motherfucking takedown camera?

I'm gonna say 'takedown camera' one more time: Takedown camera.

The takedown camera was annoying.

You're annoying :hug:

This game rocks. So much fun, and the races are intense. Pursuits are a nice extra to push the tension to the limit.

I seem to be pretty bad, though. ::shrug:

Need to get some online done, at some point. If only for the trophies :p

169025792234772862UOS50hosc.jpg

Should give you some incentive to try and beat me then! :bouncy:

It does :p And I beat you in a couple events already ;)

But there's one Ambush you finished in about 30 seconds, which seems to be impossible to beat. Especially since the cooldown normally takes even more time :D No idea how you did that.

Just found out, that you can use your own music in the game. That's good, because the licensed music sucks

Fuck you. I did the same, though :D

By the way...if anyone here hasn't added me...DO IT.

Might buy the super ultra mega car pack (or whatever it's called) on Thursday.

No, fuck you I just beat some more times and also just bought the DLC - a bit pricey for what you get but loving the game so any DLC is a buy from me.

Autolog is getting seriously competitive now!: peace:

• 2 months later...

Mmmmmm must get back on this!

Need for Speed: Most Wanted DLC: Heroes and Legends reach Terminal Velocity

A trio of new DLC packs have pulled in to Need for Speed: Most Wanted's Fairhaven city, bringing a cadre of new cars and an entirely new game area with them. Terminal Velocity is the first offering and most substantial, bringing speeders to Fairhaven International Airport. The airport itself is under construction in-game, and features lots of launchers for high-flying antics, along with a new "nitrous jump" mod for extra pop off those construction ramps.

Need for Speed Movie Legends is a DLC pack centered around iconic movie rides. Bond's Aston Martin DBS 2008 and Aston Martin DB5 are here – Smokey's Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am Special Edition 1977 is represented, as is Vin Diesel's chunky ride from the Fastion & Furious, the Dodge Charger R/T 1970. Rounding out the pack is the Shelby GT500 1967 from Gone in 60 Seconds.

The third DLC pack focuses on the Need for Speed series' lineage of locomotion. Need For Speed Heroes comes sporting five new whips: the Lamborghini Diablo SV from Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit; Need for Speed: Underground's Nissan Skyline GT-R; the Nissan 350Z from Need for Speed Underground 2; Porsche 911 GT2 from Need for Speed Undercover; and the BMW M3 GTR featured in the original Need for Speed Most Wanted from back in 2005.

All of this DLC is available on Xbox Live and PSN right now

I bought all 3 dlc packs for the ridiculous price of £19.99 yesterday - very expensive but they have added a hell of a lot to the game.

Criterion your taking the piss but I love this game so much I couldn't resist.

Heres an in depth look at all the good stuff they've added.

The DLC may be pricey but damn it's good. I hadn't been on this for a while but played some last night and this morning. The Airport is fantastic and has some of the most ridiculous jumps in the entire game.

Have taken the top spot in a number of Autolog events - some of them I've absolutely destroyed - bring it bitches!

hE786BC12

We need to organise some online on this again it's easily my fave driving game of this gen.

Edited by Cookyman

• 2 weeks later...

Might get some of the DLC today, but they are so damn expensive...

Thinking about buying the Deluxe DLC Pack (includes Terminal Velocity, Movie Legends and NFS Heroes). Costs 25€ (think it's 10€ less than when you'd buy every DLC seperately).

But I'd also love the Ultimate Speed Pack...but 10€ for 5 cars...?

Might get some of the DLC today, but they are so damn expensive...

Thinking about buying the Deluxe DLC Pack (includes Terminal Velocity, Movie Legends and NFS Heroes). Costs 25€ (think it's 10€ less than when you'd buy every DLC seperately).

But I'd also love the Ultimate Speed Pack...but 10€ for 5 cars...?

I know you love the game so get the deluxe pack first. You know you'll get the speed pack later you cant resist! Best racing game this gen in my humble opinion.