Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

WOOSEL IS DEAD!!!!

syco_link

Yamcha, you rock for the Evangelion avatar and signature duo. Great work.

Now, getting on topic... Wow, someone made a thread about our website. So people -do- actually look at it. Now then, I didn't actually know the site was down, since it still shows up as usual for me. What I -think- happened was Ben bought the URL until like, the year 2006 and that has now expired. Mike and I don't really talk to Ben as much as we used to anymore since he's busy with work and such, so it's possible this will be a problem.

I'm sure it's nothing that major though. I'll keep you posted, and I'm sure Mike will drop in here eventually to let you know what's -really- happening as I don't actually know shit about how it all works.

Thanks for your support.

... there's also the matter of the NSPCC seeing that baby box comic and having the website removed. Why didn't I listen to the warning signs?

Do you know Guy personally then?
No one knows Guy, personally. He doesn't speak to you, he speaks through you. He has no time to eat, so someone does it for him. Guy has no mother, he gave birth to himself. He always wants a double cone and yes, he wants sprinkles. He doesn't have a cat, you are his pet, and he owns the CEO of Nike.

And Guy knows you.

No one knows Guy, personally. He doesn't speak to you, he speaks through you. He has no time to eat, so someone does it for him. Guy has no mother, he gave birth to himself. He always wants a double cone and yes, he wants sprinkles. He doesn't have a cat, you are his pet, and he owns the CEO of Nike.

And Guy knows you.

Today I got a new resident on Animal Crossing DS. His name is Rolf, and he is identical to the animal in your signature.

What's going on here?

Did you infect my game?

Get out of my game, hacker.

And Guy knows you.

Amen :bowdown: lol