NEurope
Rummy

Most Votes Mafia

Hmm. Nothing is happening. I have a hunch Yvonne is mafia. I join ReZ in wanting to know what you did last night.

All I can add is that I was unsuccessful. No details as to why.

Yo, I was in bournemouth playing 5-a-side yesterday. Got a late train home that meant night busses...eventually made it into bed at 4am. Arms legs arse shoulders back....all fucked. Also sunburn.

I targeted Diageo.

I'm looking at Peeps and mr-paul for trying to start a wagon on me off a question from ReZ, which, knowing him, is innocuous right now.

@Cube who did you target?

So I think ReZ is right in assuming 2-3 scum. If there are no alignment flips upon death, I'm more inclined to think there are only two. If so, look for partnering behaviour. Then again this is a new game with new GMs so it could be a real surprise.

I think it's safe to assume DuD was town, so if we find anyone else with double votes they are probably the Don. We should conduct a controlled vote test at some point today.

Yo, I was in bournemouth playing 5-a-side yesterday. Got a late train home that meant night busses...eventually made it into bed at 4am. Arms legs arse shoulders back....all fucked. Also sunburn.

I targeted Diageo.

I'm looking at Peeps and mr-paul for trying to start a wagon on me off a question from ReZ, which, knowing him, is innocuous right now.

@Cube who did you target?

So I think ReZ is right in assuming 2-3 scum. If there are no alignment flips upon death, I'm more inclined to think there are only two. If so, look for partnering behaviour. Then again this is a new game with new GMs so it could be a real surprise.

I think it's safe to assume DuD was town, so if we find anyone else with double votes they are probably the Don. We should conduct a controlled vote test at some point today.

My main suspicion was before ReZ asked, I just found your conversation with DuD yesterday followed by his death, then your response first thing this day phase kinda fishy. I didn't say it straight away because it's early days, and I wanted to see if anyone came out with anything. Unfortunately, nothing.

That seems a bit too simple of a scum setup, incriminating me because DuD bit it after I spoke to him. But then again, I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you...

potential double voters:

@Frag Grimes

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

Please cast a vote

Vote: Yvonne for proof of no double-vote.

I've got nothing from last night, annoyingly. I'm going to read back through the day because I'm not sure why people are thinking Yvonne is suspicious... I will see.

I would like a vote count soon Rummy, don't want to be caught at deadline as the only person with a vote...

OK night's ending. I feel we have no legitimate leads right now, so I'm going to vote no lynch. Would still like to see ReZ and Frag vote powers.

Votes:

Yvonne(1): Nintendohnut

No lynch (3): Cube, Yvonne, Diageo.

Majority would be 5.

Day ends at approximately 11:00am.

Night came by once more. Despite some suspicions starting to surface, the town decided they did not have enough to go on. A vote for No Lynch was passed.

Day 2 is now over

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

Get your PMs in to me! Day should begin around 12:00pm tomorrow, or earlier if all PMs are recieved in time.

Night 2 begins!

NIGHT 2

The watchmans job was made easy this night, a quintet inhabitants were sluggish.

Three found themselves in an ouroboros-like chain.

Another looked closely but failed to see. The last passed successfully.

Through all of this another life was was claimed. As master of misdirection, Cube would be missed. There are those that could tell which side mourned.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

@Cube

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

Current players are 8, majority would be 5.

DAY THREE

(day three will end at 12pm Thursday unless majority is reached before then)

Okay, I was so inactive I did not send in a target on the first night.

On this night just gone I targeted Jimbob.

When I asked Yvonne who he targeted it was due to a faint whiff of mild suspicion I had on him. Majority being 5 means we still have some wiggle room, but realistically we need to take some action.

I think some people should claim powers, all should claim targets and analysation should be occuring (and will be from my court soon) although with just two pages there will not be much to go on. But I am going to start stirring some shiz up.

I targeted Cube on night 1. Last night I tried to target Nintendohnut but was stopped from reaching him.

Jimbob, Nintendohnut and Diageo are being pretty quiet.

I targeted Nintendohnut and was stopped from reaching him too Peeps. Do you know why this has happened Nintendohnut?

Hmmm. With such a small amount of players it should be pretty easy to determine who actually did what and who may be lying about what. The longer time passes without an answer on who people targeted, the more suspicious they will be in my eyes.

Jimbob, Nintendohnut and Diageo are being pretty quiet.

Thats because i've got nothing to add to the game so far. No information to give regarding my target, except i targetted DuD for a second night. Thats all, i've had nothing back regarding the outcome.

No reason behind it whatsoever. I didn't receive a PM last night (I did the night before) so I'm not sure what happened. It's possible I was jail kept, but I wasn't informed about it. The stopping of people doesn't have anything to do with me, so I suppose I was protected, at least.

Should you receive a PM? I am always skeptical of "Didn't receive a PM" posts.

Hi all dropping in to say I'm pretty fucked at work and may not be able to play again until thursday. If I get a chance before then I will try to keep up with the thread, but I understand if I get DK'd