NEurope
Rummy

Most Votes Mafia

No it doesn't. He Roleblocked me, not you. You should've 'got something back'.

At least it clears me as the killer - the mafia were clearly trying to frame me by killing the person who was questioning me most. Mafia fail.

I didn't get anything back.

Yo, I'm back! Was at work without interruption from tuesday until friday morning. What a ball ache. Still pretty fucked, so I'm going to look at this thread tomorrow with fresh eyes.

I have the most useless role ever at the moment. I haven't done anything and nothing has happened to me either. Please have a lead someone. I want some action bitches.

Well you're in luck. DuD is evil, I am certain.

Vote DuD

How am I evil? I've done fuck all! I literally got off exercise late wednesday, recovered thursday and rejoined the game today when I posted after receiving pm's from marca and rummy?!

Why are you trying to frame me? Seems odd tbh!

In fact Vote: diageo for the biggest lump of bullshit I've ever heard! Lol

100% certain. Investigated him. My results are sound as Cube got a good result.

Protect me tonight etc.

I haven't heard any cop counterclaims...

vote DuD

hope this gives us some breathing room.

Who haven't we heard from?

@DuD what's your power?

Well if we need another vote I will put it on (I'll definitely be able to check the thread again before the day ends). We know Cube got investigated because the write-up said as much and as Yvonne said, there's been no counter-claim.

Hopefully the GMs wouldn't put a dumb cop in a 10 player game :p

Although if we haven't killed any mafia, this may be the bluff they need to win the game =\

I've got no reason not to believe Diageo at this point, and we need action.

Vote: DuD

Hang on, I just realised something! Diageo must be mafia. Dohnut is definitely town.

changevote Diageo

Hang on, I just realised something! Diageo must be mafia. Dohnut is definitely town.

changevote Diageo

Care to explain???

Votes:

DuD(2): Diageo, mr-paul

Diageo(2): DuD, Yvonne

Current majority would be 4.

Yvonne don't be retarded. There's no reason to vote for me and everyone knows it.

My theory on Yvonne's claim:

Yvonne is a tracker. He targeted Diageo and found out that he targeted me on a previous night. If he did he would know I was town, but he voted for me yesterday. ipso facto Diageo is lying.

Just a theory - it would be good to hear from Yvonne before we go too far with votes. At this point it could literally be a case of 'who do we believe more?'

Well that's a great theory and all, yet I said I targeted you yesterday, and I also said it failed. Which we assumed was because you were protected.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendohnut, Yvonne and DuD are the mafia and they're one townie death away from winning and they're trying really hard to keep DuD from being lynched.

Here are the facts. I am an investigator. I investigated Cube, Nintendohnut and DuD. Cube was town, Nintendohnut didn't come up as something and DuD is evil. Clearly Cube was town because he got killed and so my investigations are correct.

Now vote for DuD so we can win this game.

Here's my reasoning.

There are no alignment flips on death. I know EXACTLY what I'd claim if I were scum in this situation - cop. But that would all fall apart if there were someone who knew what the alignment flips were.

You had no way of knowing I knew Cube was scum. This game must have a redirector. I think Dohnut was saved when Cube was killed, and I think Diageo is banking on pitching the revealed powers as scummy until they reach majority, in 1 or 2 days. It's a damn good claim, I'll give you that, but my role breaks it. I bet my life DuD is town on that.

Here's my reasoning.

There are no alignment flips on death. I know EXACTLY what I'd claim if I were scum in this situation - cop. But that would all fall apart if there were someone who knew what the alignment flips were.

You had no way of knowing I knew Cube was scum. This game must have a redirector. I think Dohnut was saved when Cube was killed, and I think Diageo is banking on pitching the revealed powers as scummy until they reach majority, in 1 or 2 days. It's a damn good claim, I'll give you that, but my role breaks it. I bet my life DuD is town on that.

If there was a town redirector and they redirected someone to Cube when he died, they would have come out when Cube died and say who they directed to him.

I don't know about that. They don't know if they just swapped a townie for a townie, and I wouldn't want to come out with a redirector power in this setup - it's a really scummy power. Of course, it's fairly safe to come out with it now, with evidence that they caused a scum NK.

So come on, who is it?

So do you want to come out with your role to back these claims? Otherwise it's pure speculation, and although what Diageo is saying could be wrong, it's the first big lead we've had all game, it'd be criminal not to follow it up.

I thought his claim was fairly obvious - he's saying his power is to investigate the alignments of people that are dead. He found out that Cube was evil.

I'm more inclined to believe yvonne at this point and the phase will end at 3 so vote: diageo. I think he'd be ballsy enough to claim cop to win it for the mafia, I just have a feeling we're being played

You are being played right now. Yvonne is lying outright. Come on people, you are throwing the game away. Dud is mafia, you can see it in the way he's playing. It's so obvious. That's why I investigated him.

If I get lynched for coming out as an investigator, you have to be the most retarded town I've ever encountered.

Votes:

DuD(2): Diageo, mr-paul

Diageo(3): DuD, Yvonne, The Peeps

Current majority would be 4. Day ends today at approximately 15:00pm.