NEurope
Rummy

Most Votes Mafia

Should you receive a PM? I am always skeptical of "Didn't receive a PM" posts.

As I said, I received one the night before, so I assumed that I would get one tonight. Further than that I cannot really say.

So are we assuming a jailkeeper then? Because both myself and Diageo couldn't reach you so your lack of a PM isn't someone else's doing unless it's the person that protected you.

Precisely. I'm not assuming anything, though. There may be another protector, my power might have failed for another reason, or perhaps I just don't always receive PMs. It was just the first thing that occurred to me, tbh.

Vote : Diageo

I have looked through the thread and cannot find anything solid, so I think some people should claim some more.

Change vote : Nintendohnut

You cannot say if you should receive a PM or not? Would your power usually mean you should get a PM in any normal mafia/circumstance or not?

Why vote for me? That's ridiculous. I've never had this role before, but I would expect to receive a PM. Which is why I mentioned that I didn't get one - it's strange. So something happened to me. What do you want?

Remove your vote, Rez. For now I'm going to Vote: No Lynch so that I'm not the only one with a vote on me.

I'll remove it if you tell me your power. I would be more concerned if I am thinking that I should be receiving a PM but am not receiving one.

Tempted to lay a vote on. There's not much activity and holding things back won't help us with the numbers so short

Sorry guys, been out all day and last night. I really have nothing and it's annoying me. Literally. Not a sausage.

Dohnut, I'm guessing the first night your PM to do with your power then? Or was it stuff that happened to you?

The write-up alludes to someone knowing what Cube's alignment was. Anyone?

The write-up alludes to someone knowing what Cube's alignment was. Anyone?

What if Cube was mafia and we have a neutral serial killer or something? The write-up seems to imply that more than one person might have known Cube's alignment... Which would mean the mafia kill failed or they can only kill every second night or something... probably not the case I guess.

Sorry, why do you want to know my power? Why is me not receiving a PM cause to lynch me? It's ridiculous to demand my power when I came forward with the information that I didn't receive a PM. And you haven't actually made clear why me not receiving a PM makes me suspicious - please do so. I'm not revealing my power on day 2 just because you ask for it, just like you wouldn't reveal your power if this were the other way around. Your reasoning seems incredibly weak considering it's you, Rez, sorry.

I'm tempted to vote for you, Rez, just to give me a chance of survival later on today. I won't, though, because I have no solid reason to vote for you right now.

Well to me it seems like you're holding back more information than is necessary.

ReZ has said he's voting for you because he'd be more concerned about not receiving a PM than you appear to be, so I guess he thinks you're lying or at least not telling the whole truth.

You have also missed/not answered mr-paul's question which I think is relevant:

Dohnut, I'm guessing the first night your PM to do with your power then? Or was it stuff that happened to you?

The first night contained information regarding my power. Last night I received no PM. It might be that something happened to trigger my receiving of a PM on night 1, and that it's normal for me NOT to receive one. That is equally as likely as something happening to me last night, in my opinion. Basically until I have another night or two I (and, I might add, anyone else) cannot say either way what is the norm for me.

Basically, as far as I'm concerned I don't know whether or not I should be receiving PMs in this game. Like I said, I haven't had a power exactly like this before, and this game might be different. But no, I am not concerned that I haven't received a PM. I might be if for the next two nights I DO receive PMs, but until that happens I can't say either way. And neither can Rez. I certainly don't see it as a reason to vote. I've come forward with just as much information as other players. In fact, I've come forward with a lot more than, say, Rez, who's contribution so far has been 'I've been away, Vote Nintendohnut'

Urgh, tired and bored of arguing around in circles. Night.

Questions and answers is not arguing.

'I don't know' is not an acceptable answer for diluting suspicion so I think it's reasonable for us to ask your power seeing as we aren't getting straight answers from you (whether you can actually give them or not is irrelevant).

If you tell us your power, it will help us to understand the whole PM situation.

We don't have the freedom of a couple of night phases. Assuming 3 scumnags, 2 dead townies = mafia 1 away from majority. We need to be sharing information and working out who has done what and to whom. This is was cost the town victory in the last pokémafia.

Me, you and ReZ are the most active posters at the moment. Both myself and ReZ have willingly offered information such as targets without being asked. You have not.

Word.

I would be willing to vote for an inactive though, above Nintendohnut. Namely Jimbob or Diageo, because at the moment with them not posting, not answering and giving such little information it is becoming a bigger hinderence than it normally would.

I'd rather lose with an inactive town as long as the mafia is active, in all honesty.

Change vote : Diageo

I've come forward with a lot more than, say, Rez, who's contribution so far has been 'I've been away, Vote Nintendohnut'

Well...to be fair I did say that I was going to stir things, I came out with my targets for both nights, and asked questions. It wasn't as simple as you make out.

Votes:

Diageo(1): ReZourceman

No Lynch(1): Nintendohnut

Day ends at approximately 12:00pm today.

Rez that's ridiculous to vote for me. I gave plenty of information today. I can say I was told my power failed and Nintendohnut is being very secretive and suspicious. I'd vote for him. Vote Nintendohnut [\b]

Votes:

Diageo(1): ReZourceman

No Lynch(3): Nintendohnut, The Peeps, mr-paul

It didn't appear to be a large turnout at today's meeting, though some heated arguments broke out between a few characters. A few last minute No lynch votes from the back benches solidified the position of the town; none were to be lynched today.

Day 3 is now over

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Dead:

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

Cube

Get your PMs in to me! Day should begin around 12:30pm tomorrow, or earlier if all PMs are recieved in time.

Night 3 begins! nobody saw nuffink, k?

Edited by Rummy

NIGHT 3

Three could be seen during the night.

One watched over the body the second had incapacitated.

The third was seen leaving the house of the tracker ReZ. It's owner had not survived the night.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

@ReZourceman

Cube

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

There are 7 players, majority is 4.

DAY FOUR

(day four will end at 3pm Sunday unless majority is reached before then)

Edited by Marcamillian

I'm back from exercise, so will be able to take part now.

At the moment I've got nothing to add obviously, but i'll have a gander and see if theres anything thats possibly been overlooked.

Last night I roleblocked Nintendohnut

I too targetted him last night, which probably explains why i got nothing back.

I too targetted him last night, which probably explains why i got nothing back.

No it doesn't. He Roleblocked me, not you. You should've 'got something back'.

At least it clears me as the killer - the mafia were clearly trying to frame me by killing the person who was questioning me most. Mafia fail.