NEurope
Murr

Call of Duty: Black to the Future

I do genuinely like the sound of the campaign options but I know that the nuts and bolts shooty mechanics will be the same- and that is a bad, bad thing.

I can't believe they quoted Fallout in an article about Call of Duty.

"To be or not to be." That's the question Eddie Murphy has to ask himself in the latest Nutty Professor sequel.

That's what it feels like. :p

Don't you just love independant retailers who don't give a fuck about breaking street dates?

Installing now.

533654_10151262930898748_1597995483_n.jpg

Awwww that's cool. Kind of looking forward to this I skipped call of duty last year so hoping some time off will make it good again...

The only reason I'd really want to play this is for the zombies. The zombie mode sounds amazing but apart from that, shockingly, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm not even going to wait at the midnight release for it. It looks horrible and I'm not really willing to pay £40-£45 just for zombies either. I'll probably get it next month or January or something but yeah, it looks real lame. I just think Call of Duty should just take a long break and come back to the series refreshed!

I'm getting this on release but only because I'll only be paying the equivalent of about £12.50 for it thanks to the deal that's going to be on at Tesco plus my usual staff discount plus money off vouchers.

For anyone interested you can get Call of Duty : Black Ops II for £25 when you buy either a 4200 points card or a £35 PSN card which isn't bad if you were going to buy points anyway as you effectively get £20 off the game. :)

And if you happen to be doing £40 of shopping today you can still get a £5 off £40 voucher which is valid starting tomorrow; just a heads up in case this helps anyone out. : peace:

Honestly though if it wasn't for the cheap price that I'm getting it for on launch I probably wouldn't have bothered :p new COD game for me = get it cheap, play the campaign on highest difficulty, beat it, play the multiplayer a few times and then move on to much better games. :wink:

I'm getting this on release but only because I'll only be paying the equivalent of about £12.50 for it thanks to the deal that's going to be on at Tesco plus my usual staff discount plus money off vouchers.

For anyone interested you can get Call of Duty : Black Ops II for £25 when you buy either a 4200 points card or a £35 PSN card which isn't bad if you were going to buy points anyway as you effectively get £20 off the game. :)

And if you happen to be doing £40 of shopping today you can still get a £5 off £40 voucher which is valid starting tomorrow; just a heads up in case this helps anyone out. : peace:

Honestly though if it wasn't for the cheap price that I'm getting it for on launch I probably wouldn't have bothered :p new COD game for me = get it cheap, play the campaign on highest difficulty, beat it, play the multiplayer a few times and then move on to much better games. :wink:

Just to add to SCGs point, my brother bought it from Tesco for £25 alongside a 2100 points card, coming to a total of £43, cheaper than you'd get the game alone most other places. Xbox Live membership was also included in the deal if you prefer that to points.

Meh... Well completed this game.

Just when I think Activision couldn't possibly be any dumber, They go and do something like this…and totally redeem themselves!

1386807_o.gif

Loved every minute of the campaign, really really good. The multiplayer is back to it's best, the maps are awesome, Domination is better than ever,

only had a quick go on zombies, but when my friends get it and we play it in a group i'm sure it'll be a blast.

Avenged Sevenfold... What the fuck?

300x-1

I think we all saw this coming eh? British journalism at it's best.

The Sun should should have the following headline:

THE SUN'S

BIG TIT

OBSESSION

Full story on page 3.