NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

Out of sheer curiosity, what was your first pick?

TBH, it was a bit of a long shot - I picked Agumon. Thought it would be something...different.

Heheh, actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone requested one of HamishMash’s Pokémon (and it got in).

Not being able to target someone is usually not a good thing right?

Nintendohnut, speak up.

Are you sure it was a characteristic, rather than someone else intervening?

Are you sure you failed smeagol? Do you have anything to do with fire or electricity? or even ground?

Its seems i was a favourite last night, but the overall outcome that i know of was either the ground influence blocked me or protected me. I'm not sure which?

I'm leaning more towards i was roleblocked as i was left disorientated.

Well, I use fire to roleblock (or embers rather, I’m assuming the fire is me), but my PM clearly states I failed, because you were protected.

Perhaps you were jailkept? If you were blocked from doing anything, it wasn’t me.

I mean, I tried, but failed.

Your "embers" were said to be in a swirling vortex along with the electricity? Is there any such pokemon that matches a Fire & Electric type? my knowledge is serverely limited after gold/silver.

The ground move is mentioned seperately, but left me disorientated. As i said, i thought that sounded more like a blocking move because of the disorientation but my PM doesn't say either way, so i'll go with your info.

Can you tell us what happened to you DuD?

- The fire is probably me.

- I have nothing to do with ground or electricity though.

- sounds like you’re targeted by at least 2 other people (besides me)?

All I can say was it was the storm that blocked me. But you aren’t sure if you were roleblocked? Was your action succesful? Did you do anything at all? The disorientation may be flavour..

I was surrounded by the vortex, then got dragged underground and "was there for some time" before i found my way out.

I'll start things off for me, I can't see myself in the writeup.

Heheh, actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone requested one of HamishMash’s Pokémon (and it got in).

As awesome as some of Mash's 'Mon are, I really hope not. It's enough of a ballache when ReZ uses shiny Pokémon.

Was anyone else able/unable to target DuD?

I was able to.

I was surrounded by the vortex, then got dragged underground and "was there for some time" before i found my way out.

The vortex you were in, I'm assuming that's the storm mentioned in the write-up? And you mentioned electricity?

I was able to.

And what did you do? You say you don't see yourself in the write-up?

Electricity AND Fire. Smeagol has claimed to be the fire though.

Are you ground type then EEVIL??

Hmm, I’d love for the situation to be cleared up exactly, but I don’t think we can without outing someone prematurely. What a predicament.

I have no idea whether my action was sucessful or not. I assume not seeing as i was underground for some time.

And what did you do? You say you don't see yourself in the write-up?

I'm keeping some shizzle secret for the moment.

Are you ground type then EEVIL??

Nope.

So we've got a storm/vortex, electricity, fire (Sméagol) and ground, and EEVILMURRAY claims he also targetted you, but doesn't appear in the write-up. This is more confusing that Peeps's Cloak & Dagger Mafia.

Are you sure it was a characteristic, rather than someone else intervening?

There was no indication for either.

I'm in the write-up, nothing happened to me last night. Got nothing to go on either, sorry can't be much more help.

I’d be very interested in knowing if a third person targeted DuD.

A large pokémon prevented me from reaching my target so I have nothing. I believe I see myself in the write-up.

My target was not DuD.

For the record, DuD wasn't my target, either.

Of course, claiming this seems useless, it's not as if a mafioso who did target him is ever going to admit it :heh:

At least it sounds like we're looking at a ground-type mafia, maybe? It's always possible that ReZ mixed things up for the final chapter, but we still should be attentive to these things, just in case.

I’d be very interested in knowing if a third person targeted DuD.

How will it help, exactly?