NEurope
Jimbob

Forum Telephone Version 2.0

I've noticed the returns of "Mock the Thread" and "Picture Caption" threads, so i thought i'd revive a classic.

New gamers and veterans are all welcome, so sign up today. Partake in the N-Europe classic forum game.

Players (14 minimum)

Jimbob (host)

Peeps

Cube

Smeagol

Dannyboy

Frag Grimes

Rummy

Coolness

Diageo

Yvonne

Moogle

EEVIL

Paj

Edited by Jimbob

I’m still signed up for the last one :P.

Haha, you want a double entry for this one?

I'm hoping the game doesn't get held up. I'm being stricter with the timings this time around, 3 days max. If no play, round moves on. I'm updating the top thread with players.

14 or 16 players, can't quite decide

Edited by Jimbob

Big numbers! Sounds cool, and I'll be in, cos I want to be able to draw down the line instead of just starting :p

@Frag Grimes, get in on this.

@Rummy, i am (probably) 12 and what is this

Yeah, I'm in for whatever this is. Someone will just have to explain to me what it is.

Yerm, I will surprisingly skip this one whilst I sort out a scanner/PC/my life.

Shizzle dizzle. Hopefully you'll get sorted out soon my friend.

@Frag Grimes, i'm sure Rummy will explain all to you. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it, and fun at the same time.

@Rummy, i am (probably) 12 and what is this

Yeah, I'm in for whatever this is. Someone will just have to explain to me what it is.

I am definitelly 21 and totally understand the current situation.

Have you ever played paper telephone irl? I can't remember. It's where you write a sentence, pass it on, next person draws a picture then folds the paper down so the next person can only see the picture, next person writes sentence etcetc. Kinda like chinese whispers on paper. And more awesome.

On here it's even easier! We usually run two games concurrently so everyone gets to write/draw. You'll get a PM with a picture, for which you write a sentence/caption. You'll also have a sentence in there(which is the other game, completely unrelated) for that you draw a picture. Forward on to the next person in the chain and CC in the GM, at the end it's all put together by the GM and we get to see the hilarity that has ensued.

Only it's even easier than I make it sound. Here's an old thread, it might help;

http://www.n-europeforums.com/showthread.php?t=27284&highlight=telephone

Edited by Rummy

I am definitelly 21 and totally understand the current situation.

Have you ever played paper telephone irl? I can't remember. It's where you write a sentence, pass it on, next person draws a picture then folds the paper down so the next person can only see the picture, next person writes sentence etcetc. Kinda like chinese whispers on paper. And more awesome.

On here it's even easier! We usually run two games concurrently so everyone gets to write/draw. You'll get a PM with a picture, for which you write a sentence/caption. You'll also have a sentence in there(which is the other game, completely unrelated) for that you draw a picture. Forward on to the next person in the chain and CC in the GM, at the end it's all put together by the GM and we get to see the hilarity that has ensued.

Only it's even easier than I make it sound. Here's an old thread, it might help;

OH. OH. THIS! We played it once before irl.

I'm looking forward to this!

Haha, you want a double entry for this one?

[..]

That would ruin the surprise for me ;).

That would ruin the surprise for me ;).

Hmm, yes. True it would, i'll send over the last game (from months ago), the one that never finished as your "free" go

@Paj\! should be in this.

Perhaps @Yvonne would like this as well? Put your drawing skills to good use :p.

Getting the numbers in, very good indeed. Hopefully i'll get this going for the weekend, if the numbers are all there. Nice to see new potential players, can't wait to see what Yvonne has to offer to this game.