NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

So How's 2006?

lol well yah its 2006 where most of you live i think but its still 2005 in poor alaska... so how is 2006? haha

It's... full of Lord of the Rings for me so far.

To stay awake i'm watching all 3 extended. Mwahhahaa.

wow...:bowdown::bowdown: good luck on that

Well, I stud bored for 12 hours while the two guys I were with played Half-Life 2. The night of my life.

you have officially gained 20 points of respect from dabookerman

MAKE SAFE THE CITYYY

Well, The first thing I said this year was, 'nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!' but it is going alrighty. Also, the year so far has been full of Jabu Jabu's belly - ness. I hate that place so much.

So far this year I have watched a bit of Peep show, slept, killed Balgaras the Foul and slaughtered a few Dark Iron Dwarfs, things are looking good so far :heh:

so far my 2006 has been spent sleeping ans winning the premiership, fa cup and champions league so yeah its been pretty good

2006 is going to a house party, drinking lots of wine, falling onto people on a sofa then falling off said sofa, the laughing for about 10 mins flat. Then getting up at 9am somehow drinking lots of water to make myself feel human. And then getting some lemonade and playing goldeneye and perfect dark with friends.

2006 rocks so bad :santa:

Mine's been playing mario akrt.. Getting a few headshots on renegade and.. erm.. slepping in till 10, which for me, is a lie in

MGetting a few headshots on renegade

Renegade? A game I presume. But on which platform?

Renegade? A game I presume. But on which platform?

PC Command & Conquer Renegade. Though it isn't a traditional command and conquer game, this one's an fps

woke up with taste of stale skunk in my mouth, followed by 5 hours of gaming, and planned evening : sell some pot, and go get high.

Just some hours into 2006 and i already had boobs in both hands. This year can't go wrong.

2006 so far: drinking champagne, wine, beer

'fooling' around with some girls

having a great time

Well, so far me, sarkas_girly and another person went outside but sarkas_girly was too scared to help us stalk someone's house, who we knew anyway, but she was really scary and pretended to be a rock in the dark! (and a traffic cone)

Then she was being loud and annoying whilst I fell asleep. Then she CHEATED in Monopoly, and now we're off to my Granny's which will be great ¬_¬

Mine's now been spent trying to figure out which copy of HL2 i will need to buy to get CS:S ¬_¬

Mines been pretty good. Woke up at my friends where I crashed and tidied but I was fine with that, gave me something to do. Anyway when everyone woke up we had a good time reflecting on last night.

Then came home, showered and dossed round on the internet for a while. Rested (without sleep) for a bit and finally listened to Want Two (Rufus Wainwright album). Then I showered again (washing my hair this time cause it was ick - will never use styling products again) and more doing nothingness.

And I've just been made admin of my favourite Veronica Mars forum :D Not a bad first day.

I went round my grandparents for lunch with family (new years day etc.) and had a nice roast beef for lunch and a relaxing afternoon. When I got back I played Kameo on my 360 for about an hour, then came on here for a bit, about an hour later went and played Shenmue for 30 mins or so and then came back on here, and now have my dinner with me. Going to play AOEIII against smalldude76 in 15 minutes. After that watch TV and come on here for rest of night. Good first day :smile:

its been-in a word-awesome :D

got a lil pissed, chatted loads, got all hyper and was dancing like a loon. got off with a few 'str8' guys who were having a 'good time' reminiscent of an orgey on the living room floor-left there and walked my drunk friend home and went home-got up today feeling great! went my uncles had a couple bottles of bollinger played buzz and completed burnout legends on psp and played osu! takakae! ouendan! now i'm on here writing this all up to tell you guys!

hope your 2006 has been just as good!

:laughing: New years night was great and i only had one drink all night (rest was coke and water)

I went to Tj's with a bunch of mates had a good laugh (had party hats and glow sticks on all the tables) i had bout 5 glowsticks on each of my arms :indeed:

Best part was while dancing/skankin a really fit lass started dancing with me and after a few songs we starting snogging for a bit on stage then after dancing again for a bit went to sit down for a chat and another snog :)

Bout 11.55 me and her went bak on stage to dance to last song of the year (final countdown) then counted down the new year then snogged again :laughing:

after that me and mates went to sit for a chat etc while she went to her friends...saw her at end of night and had one last kiss goodbye and we are seeing each other in tj's on friday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

on other thread i predicted a 3-4am time home and got home at 4:30am :hehe:

HAPPY NEW FUKING YEAR....o that was first snog ive had for 18 months so im happy :santa:

Sign in to follow this