N-Europe

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

ReZourceman

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dud's newbness is stunning. The town have had has many as 3 investigators before, if not 4. I say it again, it's not weird at all that I want to trust my own result than some weird investigator writing in coded words.

I targeted, besides MadDog, Peeps, Heroicjanitor and uhmmm....Cube who all turned out to be good. I didn't say anything about Cube when Dud said he was mafia because I thought it would be a good way to find out what kind(spelling things out for Dud here) of investigator I am. Conclusion is slightly unreliable, but I am nevertheless a townie investigator.

I find it very interesting that heroicjanitor is trying to split the vote and distract attention from Marcamillian. My vote is sticking on Marc as his power seems more dangerous to me. I'm not letting him off because he voted for Cube.

I didn't say to let him off, and it's not just the vote that makes me want to lynch Tales first anyway, Tales has just generally been behaving mafia-y. We can lynch Marca tomorrow, Peeps said he'll roleblock Marca.

You've not even put a vote down for marcamillion after finding out your own results have been wrong and mine have been right?

And all that about my newbness and not knowing whether to trust results was my reason for posting in code.. but thats wierd for me to do.. whereas your saying you didnt trust yours but did nothing about it? Sounds like your clutching at straws?

Your argument contradicts itself??

Thats still directed at Tales btw

There's no contradiction. You're either making things up or just got it wrong. I never said I didn't trust my own result, I said I did, and it make every sense in the world that I would trust my own investigation no? Answer me that.

And mine have been right, Maddog was correct. If you had played any game in the past you would there are many types of investigators(dumb, paranoid and one more I don't remember the name of) and many more ways to alter results.

And I'm not putting down any vote when everyone's running around like headless chicked because they got one mafia down, it isn't going to prove my innocence any way and I'm very sure you'd find a way to make it look suspicious. You're baiting. It's not like it helped Marcamillian when he voted on Cube no?

You're way of attacking me is getting annoying. You're results MAY be wrong!(read: is). As I said there are many ways to alter results, mafia commonly have such powers. That's the likely suspect as of so far, as my role pm contains no information that I would look suspicious in the eyes of the town(in which case an investigator would see the player as mafia despite being town). That's why you can never be 100% sure of your investigations even if prior results have been correct. Especially seeing I'm a townie investigator!

It annoys me greatly that everyone rather lynch an investigator when there's a neutral killer running around. Has everyone forgotten about the two night kills already? And the "good" neutral is already dead? I'm not trying to divert attention. I'd lynch myself if I had been mafia. But it is a real threat. There's a second killer and I have lead on who it could be but no one cares. Instead I have to defend myself. The irony is facepalmworthy.

I already mentioned the other types of cop way earlier in the game Tales, when i told The Peeps i held back on giving my results because of the info i found about being an investigator on the mafiascum wiki he directed me to.

Im well aware of the other types, but unless ReZ has made up his own type im clearly getting good results and i've found you to be evil.

I think so too mr paul, but im all for a lynch either way so trying to keep with the majority.

Whoever survives i'll be lynching tomorrow anyway!

@Tales i was talking about your result on Cube, you said yourself you found him town, a wrong result... yes??????

Edited by DuD
Automerged Doublepost

As I said twice, there are ways to alter results. You have to have more to go on then just your own result. You wrongly lynched a townie(majority is reached, once again you missed something) because you blindly followed your own investigation. You haven't proved I harmed the town in any way, you're only evidence was that I wanted to stick to my own results, but you lynched me anyway.

As I said twice, there are ways to alter results. You have to have more to go on then just your own result. You wrongly lynched a townie(majority is reached, once again you missed something) because you blindly followed your own investigation. You haven't proved I harmed the town in any way, you're only evidence was that I wanted to stick to my own results, but you lynched me anyway.

Umm, he hasn't wrongly lynched a townie... the only person lynched on DuD's info was Cube, and even that took two days.

Tales, you are just making people want to lynch you even more, to be honest. if you just be quiet, and lynch Marcamillian, you have a lot better chance of convincing people you are good.

The purple, orange and sandy Pok?mon was hurriedly darting towards the blue, red and white Pok?mon about to make an interesting discovery....

Elsewhere a spinning Pokemon was once again tackled to the ground by the pesky group of rabid and over excited creatures.

....the focus turns to Shiny Mudkip once again, it hops along the uneven terrain, suddenly pink spirals of coral burst out of the ground, piercing upwards. Getting larger in size they start to slow the Pokemon down. Soon it is surrounded and protected from intruders.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

The foot steps get louder and louder, until it is clear that they are right outside the makeshift tepee of pink coral girders. With an almighty twist of his ferocious body, the giant golden Pokemon swings his tail, easily smashing the coral barriers between him and the terrified Shiny Mudkip. It opened its mouth, wide and an intense heat began to vacuum towards his jaw. Suddenly a blast of flames, embers and molten rocks were blasted at the defending Pokemon. Fire Blast had been us--SCRRREEEECCCCHHHHHH.

A crack of thunder instantly followed and Shiny Groundon turned around looking upwards. A dark purple and white Pok?mon with glowing red eyes was flapping madly above. Its directed an unbelievably fast attack of pure energy towards Shiny Groundon....despite his supreme power he was vaporized instantly on contact. A burnt corpse, shiny golden ash and crushed/powdered pink rock was scattered across the shore. A dark night indeed.

258.png

Shiny Mudkip is dead. With its ability to investigate alignments it became a powerful tool for the town, although it never reached its full potential. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@Marcamillian

@Coolness Bears

10 Players, majority is 6.

I know for a fact that Maddog targeted Rummy last night, and I'm around 90% sure he killed him. Just thought I'd put that out there. I would also like to make the point that he almost certainly has a separate win condition that means he has to kill certain people, or he would just be a townie. I only say this so it doesn't get lost in the mafia lynches. I'm also not suggesting that we ignore the mafia lynches, but perhaps tomorrow we should go for Maddog instead of Tales, just to ensure he doesn't steal the win. We've got rid of two mafia so far, and unless they somehow have 5 left we're not going to lose.... unless a neutral killer helps them out while trying to achieve his own goals. Tales is less of a threat than Maddog at this point (investigator or killer?) so we can at least discuss it tomorrow. Either way they both have to go. I'm also concerned that after my regular questions to him, Maddog will go for me next :p

That's just my thoughts on the matter, anyway. For now, I'll Vote: Marcamillian