N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2

Two agents stayed in his office all night, keeping watchful eyes on the door. Another Agent was surprised to be locked in his office as a result of his actions. Two Agents went home for the night.

One Agent guarded another from a number of visits. Another Agent once again swapped the room numbers of two offices around which fooled multiple other Agents.

Two Agents were locked in battle but resolved the matter by the end of the night.

Players (15):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Yvonne

Day 3 starts now

Majority is 8

Edited by The Peeps

chances are it was the guarding agent who stopped the kill, though it may also be that the two fighting at the end involved the killer meeting an unkillable target?

If it's the first case then the protector knows who the mafia's target was.

Yes, the jailkeep/roleblocker thingy was me. The PM Peeps sent me was confusing at first, but the write-up explains this more clearly.

If the person I redirected is innocent, I don't want to reveal their name to the mafia, so:

I redirected [person] to Jayseven. My PM states I did this by writing an office number on a piece of paper and giving it to [person]. I returned to my office and [person] was there, waiting for me. They locked me in the office and left.

So...I think that whoever targeted Jayseven last night targeted me instead, and possibly vice-versa.

Also, the PM implied that [person] wasn't going to target anybody before I reached them.

I ended up at the wrong office, but it's implied in my PM that it was the work of the target swapper and not Jonnas, the redirector. Unfortunately I do not know whose office I ended up at, but it would help immensely if I knew. I targetted Jonnas, so if anyone knows that they ended up at Jonnas's office or was swapped around, please let me know who your original target for the night was.