N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 6

Two Agents were unable to leave their offices tonight while one other Agent had already left for home.

One Agent stopped by another's office for a chat. After a brief exchange the Agent left his office in search of someone. He arrived at his target just in time to push him out of the way of a gunshot. They looked for the shooter but he had already escaped.

Players (11):

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

Dead (5):

Zell

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Yvonne

Cube

DAY SEVEN Begins Now

Majority is 6

Well yeah, reveal my agent name while you're at it! :heh: You literally know everything that happened to me last night, did you read my PM or something?

Yeah, I did redirect aqui1a to Tales last night (saving him, apparently, woot!), so that pretty much confirms Tales as town.

I tried redirecting Eevil to Jimbob, but he wasn't in his office. Eevil, what exactly were you doing?

What exactly do you do Eevil? We haven't heard a lot from you at all, I've pretty much guessed most other people's roles, and part of me is guessing you could be the evil post manipulator.

Thats the same conclusion i came to. What else could he be doing in the day?

@Nintendohnut.. @Rummy..

You are the only two unnaccounted for last night if everyone else is telling the truth (which seems likely, seeing as everyones story ties in).

The only other person not accounted for is ReZ.. who i targetted.. and know he didnt get up to much ; )

Which one of you twos our attempted killer??

Not me! For the first time since Night 1 I targeted someone else, and it was you, Dud. I figured as you defended me yesterday it was the least I could do. I was also kind of hoping you would be notified in your PM, but seemingly that didn't happen?

Incidentally, nobody tried anything with you.

I also am a little suspicious of EEVIL - what have you been doing on previous nights?

I also am a little suspicious of EEVIL - what have you been doing on previous nights?

If I don't target someone in the day I do nothing at night. I believe I've assisted 3 people but I can't give you names at present for I would have to double check my PMs sent.

Didn't that code clear me anyway?

I'm an informer/recommendererer. I was the was one who recommended Danny target [whoever] that one night ago.

bubble-objection.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

That was me who assisted/redirected Dannyboy to the same person he originally targeted, not you!

And even if you didn't send a target, I should still be able to redirect you, because I managed to redirect mr-paul at one point when he didn't send a target! My PM even said he wasn't doing anything during that night.

Vote: Eevilmurray

Because your story doesn't add up.

That was me who assisted/redirected Dannyboy to the same person he originally targeted, not you!
I was apparently redirected to jayseven last night as I received a memo suggesting that it would be beneficial to The Bureau that I targetted him. I assume this was your doing, Jonnas.

You refer to this? Just because Danny assumed it was you does not make it so. T'was I who sent a recommendation. I don't redirect like you seem to [more later].

And even if you didn't send a target, I should still be able to redirect you, because I managed to redirect mr-paul at one point when he didn't send a target! My PM even said he wasn't doing anything during that night.

I don't get PMs as I've already stated. So even if you did redirect me I wouldn't know about it.

Danny said he was suggested to target Jay, that was me. You redirected him to Jay, that was you. It fits, otherwise there's no point in Danny recieving a PM suggesting it was beneficial that he target someone he was redirected to forcefully in the first place.

I targetted EEvil night 2 and was told i was unsucessful because had gone home, so i dont think you would be able to target him in that case Jonnas.

Also.. thanks Nintendohnut :)

Over to you Rummy what did you do last night?

You refer to this? Just because Danny assumed it was you does not make it so. T'was I who sent a recommendation. I don't redirect like you seem to [more later].

Danny said he was suggested to target Jay, that was me. You redirected him to Jay, that was you. It fits, otherwise there's no point in Danny recieving a PM suggesting it was beneficial that he target someone he was redirected to forcefully in the first place.

Actually, my PM doesn't say how I do things, it just says I "persuade" them.

My first issue with your story is the fact that you're only saying this now. The moment Dannyboy said he was redirected, I fact-checked things with him, but you didn't say a word (not that I remember, at least)

Second, I actually tried to redirect aqui1a during that night. We eventually reached the conclusion that Dannyboy and aqui1a were swapped that night, ergo, the memo could only be yours if you had targeted aqui1a originally, like I did.

Still not buying it.

I targetted EEvil night 2 and was told i was unsucessful because had gone home, so i dont think you would be able to target him in that case Jonnas.

See, that's the issue. Why does he become untargetable when he goes home, unlike every other player? Sounds suspicious to me, I think his power involves him going home, somehow.

See, that's the issue. Why does he become untargetable when he goes home, unlike every other player? Sounds suspicious to me, I think his power involves him going home, somehow.

I think I become untargetable because I didn't do anything.

As far as my assumption of mafia games go, just because you redirect someone doesn't mean you automatically use your power if you didn't send a target to begin with.

Despite the fact it's been mentioned several times at the beginning of the game that I was town, as well as the EMITMRPIT code, you persist in hounding me. I find this behaviour most suspicious.

VOTE JONNAS.

Trying to divert attention to a very small part of my post, eh...?

Yes, because I'm not feeling the rest of what you've been saying. First you redirect, now you persuade. So now you're claiming you don't redirect but you pick someone and what? Give them a name and see if they bite?

As far as the rest of your claims go I consider it lies and this Aquila/Danny swapping conclusion flawed. I targeted Danny, he got my recommendation as he admits, as far as I was concerned my business was concluded for the night. If I got redirected to Aquila I was not made aware of it.

@uəʌəsʎɐɾ

Jonnas visited eevil and aquila last night - eevil wasn't in his office' date=' but aquila was. Was jonnas the one who stopped aquila from being shot, or is that someone else?[/quote']

I thought your power was somekind of mirror thing? so how did you find out all of this?

Dont know if that @tag will work as on my phone and it doesnt recognise the characters