N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo... did anyone target me at all? I still think I was targeted by someone but stopped from feeling the effects. I'm also pretty sure that person is good. If someone wants to own up to trying to help that would be cool, and someone I can cross off my list of suspects.

Well, i'll confess i was the one who targetted yourself. But i got no information back, as i got a message saying i did something else. Similar to that of other players to be fair.

Because of the Yvonne lynch for me too. You say you were correct in saying that Yvonne was lying, do we have any verification beyond yourself?

And yes, I genuinely think you're evil due to it.

What is it that you want to verify? That I was telling the truth? I certainly targeted myself, and as I said yesterday, this was shown in the write-up. Yvonne was clearly being controlled (as per his lynching write-up) don't you think it's safe to assume that he was being forced to speak in a certain way?

Simply put, yes.

And we've only your word to go on.

I refer you to the above. Why do you think I'm evil? Just because I came forward with information that I was correct about? My information was right, it was up to the rest of the town to vote Yvonne off. I simply asked him to answer my questions, as proven by the fact I removed my vote before he was lynched - I wanted an answer. I'm not sure why you think me coming forward with correct information makes me evil!

Well, i'll confess i was the one who targetted yourself. But i got no information back, as i got a message saying i did something else. Similar to that of other players to be fair.

Thanks for coming forward! What was it that you were trying to do to me? (i.e. what is your power?) I only ask because I think I might be able to sort of clear you as good.

I love how yesterday you were ready to vote off Yvonne for 'acting weird', but now that it comes to the next day, it's my fault for starting the lynch :-/ It seems like it's my fault that Yvonne was controlled, even though all I did was call him out on a lie that he told!

Thanks for coming forward! What was it that you were trying to do to me? (i.e. what is your power?) I only ask because I think I might be able to sort of clear you as good.

I used to have powers, but have since lost them after recieving a memo a few nights ago.

Right, so you have no powers at all any more? So how did you target me? And what were you trying to do when you targeted me? My PM implied that it was something positive, but if you have no powers then that can't be the case, surely?!

I used to have powers, but have since lost them after recieving a memo a few nights ago.

Right, so you have no powers at all any more? So how did you target me? And what were you trying to do when you targeted me? My PM implied that it was something positive, but if you have no powers then that can't be the case, surely?!

Eurgh, sorry, on my phone so having some problems. Can't edit it, so it will just have to stay really messy. Sorry guys!

Hold on. @Jimbob are you saying you now have no power at all? That you received a memo that basically took away your power entirely and didn't replace it with a new one? My other questions still remain (how did you target me and what was your previous power) but why did you not come forward with this? We haven't heard this from anyone else, have we?

We need a way to work out whether people are being controlled, by the. Anyone got any ideas about what we could do?

This manipulating posts is too hard to figure out.. it basically gives anyone lying a get out of jail free card when they slip up!!

We've got Rummy and EEvil lynching Nindohnut with very little to go on?? As far as i can see he only questioned whether or not Yvonne was lying, and the evidence we recieved pointed to yes he was? what are you basing your lynches on??

Jimbob has now come out with something that completely doesnt make sense? How did you target Nindohnut if you've got no power?? Highly suspect to me?

Mr-Paul was claimed mafia by a known townie who was confirmed by others to be cop. I know the other roleblocker ( the one tying people up) is definately town, and i think it highly unlikely there are 2 townie roleblockers??

I dont know what to think about Jonnas, but i have a gut feeling he is town, and then i dont have a clue about everyone else.

Now im not asking everyone to lynch mr-paul on my say so.. but can anyone add any more detail for the people i have nothing? or update the info on those who you think ive got wrong. Least then well have a more solid ground and hopefully start lynching the right people.

I really want to hear from @Jimbob as I'm really confused about what he is saying.

I'd also really appreciate it if someone could remove a vote for me. I know you think I'm evil etc, and feel free to vote for me again later, but hovering at 3 below majority is worrying, and there's so much discussion going on. Feel free to add it again later, but please take it off for now! :)

Jimbob has now come out with something that completely doesnt make sense? How did you target Nindohnut if you've got no power?? Highly suspect to me?

I really want to hear from @Jimbob as I'm really confused about what he is saying.

My original role had 2 powers, one was being able to not be targetted and the other allowed me to reflect whatever power someone used on me back at them. Since then, i've had a memo stating these powers are void. I can target 2 people a night now.

My original role had 2 powers, one was being able to not be targetted and the other allowed me to reflect whatever power someone used on me back at them. Since then, i've had a memo stating these powers are void. I can target 2 people a night now.

But what do you do when you target them?

Also, those aren't really two different powers. ALSO that role sounds ridiculous. You basically can't be killed. And anyway, if you can't be targeted, how did you lose your powers?

Please answer all the questions this time - you never said what you do when you target people now, despite me asking :)

Sounds like you had the power I now have. I may be right in thinking that you have now got my old power, in which case anyone who targets the first name you send in will end up targetting your 2nd name, and vice versa.

I'm willing to trust nintendohnut. Because mr-paul and jonnas are more dodge.

Looks like @Jimbob is just going to stay offline until the end of the day. @Peeps, if here is plenty of discussion will you extend the day, or is it basically going to end after 48 hours? It's just a little frustrating that he could just stay offline to avoid our questions :-/

Here i am, back until at least 12am. Have to travel to and from work, so got back within the past hour.

But what do you do when you target them?

Also, those aren't really two different powers. ALSO that role sounds ridiculous. You basically can't be killed. And anyway, if you can't be targeted, how did you lose your powers?

Please answer all the questions this time - you never said what you do when you target people now, despite me asking :)

I can assure you that my original role was what i have already said. I recieved a memo on the day i was heading out to my targets alerting me of a change in roles.

Basically, like Jay said.

Sounds like you had the power I now have. I may be right in thinking that you have now got my old power' date=' in which case anyone who targets the first name you send in will end up targetting your 2nd name, and vice versa.

I'm willing to trust nintendohnut. Because mr-paul and jonnas are more dodge.[/quote']

Ah, was wondering who had the power i now have. It's an interesting power indeed, not as interesting as my previous power though.

I too want Jimbob to answer.

The above is my answer, hope it assists you.

Edited by Jimbob

I can assure you that my original role was what i have already said. I recieved a memo on the day i was heading out to my targets alerting me of a change in roles.

Basically, like Jay said.

Ah, was wondering who had the power i now have. It's an interesting power indeed, not as interesting as my previous power though.

The above is my answer, hope it assists you.

I'm afraid you still haven't answered one or two of my questions.

1) How can you target people now if you have no power?

2) What did you try to do to me last night when you targeted me?

Sorry to keep repeating, I know I keep asking a lot of questions so it's easy to miss some. I figure I'll just go with two rather than loads so I don't confuse things! :)

Looks like @Jimbob is just going to stay offline until the end of the day. @Peeps, if here is plenty of discussion will you extend the day, or is it basically going to end after 48 hours? It's just a little frustrating that he could just stay offline to avoid our questions :-/

I'm afraid you still haven't answered one or two of my questions.

1) How can you target people now if you have no power?

2) What did you try to do to me last night when you targeted me?

Sorry to keep repeating, I know I keep asking a lot of questions so it's easy to miss some. I figure I'll just go with two rather than loads so I don't confuse things! :)

I send in 2 names, if someone sends in my first target then they go after the 2nd name i sent in. It's as Jay has said in his post.

I didn't do anything to you last night, i mearly sent 2 names in and yours was one of them names.

Oh I see! When you said that you no longer have the power you originally said, I thought it meant you had NO powers.

Who was the other name you chose? It may help a lot :)

Yeah, i still got powers. Just not the one i originally had. The other name i put down was randomly picked *cough, Eevil*

But i got no information back, as i got a message saying i did something else. Similar to that of other players to be fair.

Are you saying you think you had someone elses PM?

What did the PM say happened?.. Targets involved? Powers involved? were they sucessful in their actions?

I dont see how witholding this info would help you?

Also for The Peeps, i wanna reiterate what Nintendohnut said about prolonging the day so we can get an outcome.

If there is more than 1 group of mafiosas, they must be near to taking the majority between them.

We need to start weeding them out before its too late.

Are you saying you think you had someone elses PM?

What did the PM say happened?.. Targets involved? Powers involved? were they sucessful in their actions?

I dont see how witholding this info would help you?

Also for The Peeps, i wanna reiterate what Nintendohnut said about prolonging the day so we can get an outcome.

If there is more than 1 group of mafiosas, they must be near to taking the majority between them.

We need to start weeding them out before its too late.

Sorry, ONE more question:

You say you got a different PM last night. Did your PM say you didn't manage to complete your task? Or did you complete your task but got a different PM?

EDIT: Yes, what was that name please? Seriously, could help a lot.

Apparantly, i left some serum on the desk of one Jonnas. As for the 2nd target, i've named him. In white text in my previous post *Eevil*

Not 100% if it worked or not, but only time will tell really.