N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the fixtures before have the wrong home teams.

These are the fixtures in the order that i recorded.

All these games are to be played Friday 24th February.

Round 1

The Comerade Co-op vs Aqui1a All Stars

Bubbles FC vs Yellow Submarine

Recall United vs Cubic County

Seahawks FC vs Real Peeps

Bayern Bru vs Winston Gardens FC

Mcoys Sons vs Happenstance FC

Eights United vs Rising Phoenix

MilaGi vs Intergalactico Stars

Byes/Friendlies

Leeds.M.O.T vs Silverdale Hotpot

The Sixty-Fourthers vs Dragooooo

Madpool vs Essex Elites

DuDs Baggies vs Haden United

----------

Again, massive thanks to Jimbob for doing an awesome draw. :D

Me and Leeds were talking and we might be up for doing a live draw if Jimbob can't do it one time, big maybe though.

I've re-edited my original post, i wrote them down the wrong way around. Multi-tasking + me = FAIL!!!!

Me and Leeds were talking and we might be up for doing a live draw if Jimbob can't do it one time, big maybe though.

Next draw i believe is planned for Sunday or Monday, both of which are days off for myself. If a draw is planned for the last 8, there is a chance i may not be able to do that one. Not 100% if there is a last 8 draw, or if we'll just use the table.

As for the next draw, i'm prepped and hypped for it. See if i can rig it for Dragooo vs Haden (hehehe)*. Tonights draw was most excellent indeed, i nearly put Big Break on as entertainment. But Mr Bean was the better choice.

*Note, i won't rig it.

@ThePeeps. He's in my friend, against Inter. He's playing home as well.

Edited by Jimbob
Automerged Doublepost

Just want to say I missed the draw due to Virgin Media breaking on us... completely gutted...

Looking forward to my opening match away against the might Bru. Checked out his team, should be an easy win for me.... lol..

By Friday my squad will be even stronger because of the change report at the end of this season. :)

There's a trial run for VIP for those who don't have it. 0,10 euro for one month, I think it automatically renews so remember to stop the subscription in time if you don't want it. I don't think it goes away any time soon so you can wait for the next season to start.

By Friday my squad will be even stronger because of the change report at the end of this season. :)

Maybe his will become even stronger.

Oh and Haden posted the wrong order in the xpert press release it seems.

Great win against Haden away. I'm sure there will be excuses about young team and dv gain but so were mine. It always is. Pretty nice that the nr.1 bullied player finally decided the outcome in a match. And manager of the round.

The dvs overall are ok. Keeper and midfield are awesome, aside from the youth who came late and the oldie(14 and 12) they are all 16-17 and one 15. Defense are decent with the three youngest with 15, then 14 and 8. Strikers are 13,15 and 14. Better than some years for the strikers but not preferable. With the good change report last season I'm unsure if I will see any jumps in the defence and strikers, aside from the one defender who didn't jump last season. Would way disappointing if that happened.

My star striker tied with two of Madpools strikers on most goals scored. What happens with the prize money in situations like this? I remember being tied before(Madpool again I think) but were awarded silver and no prize money instead.

Won the xpert pools by a large margin, twice as much income as the nr 2.

Scored the second most goals of all teams in the upper league, but the defence really needs some thoughening to do if I want to end top 3.

1-0 win against Peeps today, pity Leeds and Inter won their games as well. Just missed on promotion by 1 point, g'ahh.

Still, it's been a good season for Recall and i hit my original target of remaining in the middle league. Have a player retiring, so will need to replace him once he has retired. Probably going to get someone from the youth, if not then i'll delve into the transfers once they open again.

Now then, onto the cup match against @Cube. I'll send out an invite later today my friend.

No, it's sometime in what you call the silly season. Not in the middle of a season.

edit: to Jimbob

Also, for @Zell , you may want to check out the tour guide for new users, a new feature aimed for new managers. It's the first option under Help at the of the screen.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Brill... my defenders are looking like they'll be up to the task, good dvs, so hopefully it won't be a total thrashing.. pretty much no change of putting any goals past ya though...

--

Anyway, PROMOTION!

article-1287152-09B51174000005DC-851_468x319.jpg

Quite happy about that, for my first attempt. Encouraging 2 - 0 away win against the lower league winners to top it all off, and manager of the week.. Going to be right hard staying up next season though...

EDIT: Just read through the chat log - looked hilarious, damn.

[11:05] <Zell_> winston cabbage?

[11:05] <Charlie____> shitey team

[11:05] <MadDog> itv quality

Just you wait. just. You. Wait.

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Great win against Haden away. I'm sure there will be excuses about young team and dv gain but so were mine. It always is. Pretty nice that the nr.1 bullied player finally decided the outcome in a match. And manager of the round.

The dvs overall are ok. Keeper and midfield are awesome, aside from the youth who came late and the oldie(14 and 12) they are all 16-17 and one 15. Defense are decent with the three youngest with 15, then 14 and 8. Strikers are 13,15 and 14. Better than some years for the strikers but not preferable. With the good change report last season I'm unsure if I will see any jumps in the defence and strikers, aside from the one defender who didn't jump last season. Would way disappointing if that happened.

My star striker tied with two of Madpools strikers on most goals scored. What happens with the prize money in situations like this? I remember being tied before(Madpool again I think) but were awarded silver and no prize money instead.

Won the xpert pools by a large margin, twice as much income as the nr 2.

Scored the second most goals of all teams in the upper league, but the defence really needs some thoughening to do if I want to end top 3.

I don't need excuses I am the N Europe Champ :wink:

I am going to delete all the Cup PRs and put up the new info Madpool put up along with some rules that people keep asking. I will paste it here to.

Basically it is 1 game this friday, if it is a draw chances made wins it, if that is a draw away team goes through.

Draws up to and including the last 8 would be great. Beyond that it may be more pointless having said that we still need a way to decide who is at home and away in the semis.

All these games are to be played Friday 24th February.

Round 1

The Comerade Co-op vs Aqui1a All Stars

Bubbles FC vs Yellow Submarine

Recall United vs Cubic County

Seahawks FC vs Real Peeps

Bayern Bru vs Winston Gardens FC

Mcoys Sons vs Happenstance FC

Eights United vs Rising Phoenix

MilaGi vs Intergalactico Stars

Byes/Friendlies

Leeds.M.O.T vs Silverdale Hotpot

The Sixty-Fourthers vs Dragooooo

Madpool vs Essex Elites

DuDs Baggies vs Haden United

The winners of Round 1 will then be put into a ha.. fez along with the teams who got Byes for Round 2.

If teams in Round 1 games draw, the team with the most chances goes through, if this is a draw the away team goes through to the next round.

Good luck everyone! The next draw will be Sunday evening, be sure to join us in the chatroom and on livestream with Jimbob. Come even if you get knocked out to laugh at Ell, have some banter and sing football songs with Fierce Link.

Details of the exact time of the next draw will be known shortly.

Time is up to you Recall :)

Could teams that have invited or teams that are doing the invites confirm when they have set their games up so I can tick the games off that are ready.

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

EDIT: Just read through the chat log - looked hilarious, damn.

[11:05] <Zell_> winston cabbage?

[11:05] <Charlie____> shitey team

[11:05] <MadDog> itv quality

Just you wait. just. You. Wait.

Noooo! I was referring to Jimbob when i said ITV quality, because he pronounced Bayern wrong. :p

You did awesome for a first year team, well done on getting promoted. :D