N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

Likewise. Mcoy needs Dragoo to send his game invitie asap, the latest Mcoy can accept is by 7.30AM because he'll be at work after then and won't be able to come online :(

I Pmd him if he doesn't invite you YOUR FI.. THROUGH!

See if this works, i'm having a few issues with uploading

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20722189

In all it's unedited glory, including my "dancing" and the entire ep of "Big Break"

Jimbob when did you want to do the last draw? Let me know so I can post an announcement get some coverage for it.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy deserves better then this Haden! Mcoy didn't do anything to deserve this!

You tell that MAN to get out here and give Mcoy his fight or Mcoy will go and tear up his stadium!

Haden hasn't been feeling well luckily Mcoy visited him in hospital!

Round 2 predictions

DuD's Baggies vs Bubbles FC

Baggies vs Bubbles will be a great reason for lower league fans to tune in to the next round of the cup. They have played each other twice and Baggies has won both times. Baggies and Bubbles both have talent all over the pitch although Bubbles has the best standout player in their keeper. You would back Baggies for this tie but if Bubbles keeper lives up to his talent they could sneak a win.

Sixty Fourthers vs Recall United

64s vs Recall is an intriguing match, 64s look much stronger but suffered a confidence sapping season. Recall did well in their last tie and move forward with confidence. They have had a lot of draws in previous meetups but again I can't look past the midfield battle, I have to say I think Recalls cup journey ends here.

Dragoooo vs Mcoys Sons

After a boring first game the Sons are out to prove they are an exciting team to watch. They are obviously complete favorites in this one and will look to play an attacking game and kill the game off. However look to Dragoooo to play their own game and use the home advantage spur them on. This could turn into an epic cup upset, the Sons have to hold their nerve in this one.

Haden United vs Intergalactico Stars

An intriguing battle, United have a very poor home record against Inter, lost 2 and drawn 1. Inter were nearly sent out in a 1st round shock but salvaged it with some super subs. Expect them to play a much stronger side as they try and combat the top league champs. This one could go either way and is your most likely cup upset this round.

Seahawks FC vs Comerade Co-op

Both these managers were trainer at the same manager school and know each other very well. Seahawks made it through in dramatic style in their last game while the Co-op found it easier. Seahawks have beaten Co-op 5 times but their last game played was a Co-op victory. Seahawks have a stronger side but Co-op have been the in form side as of late. I could see this one heading to a draw, the team that creates the most chances if that happens would win.

Silverdale Hotpot vs Madpool

This is maybe the biggest tie of them all! Silverdale are a top tier side that nearly made it into the top 3 of the top league this season, while Madpool have arrived on the top stage and just lost out on their first top league title this year. One of the reasons they didn't was a 6-1 thumping from Silverdale that cost them dearly in the title race. This will weight heavily on Madpool players. Both teams are desperate for silverware, Madpool have a tendency to pull it out the bag, I back them. If Silverdale win this it could be a defining moment for them as a club.

Eights United vs Leeds M.O.T

Eights United impressed in the first round as they dispatched Rising Phoenix. The teams are equal in wins and losses against each other. Eights are the clear favorites as they enjoy the best period in their club history. However Leeds have just been promoted back to the top tier, you feel they need another couple of seasons to mature. I can't look past their vulnerable defense, but their manager is savvy and knows how to get the best from his players. This won't be each for Eights.

Essex Elites vs Buyern Bru

I take back what I said before, this is the best tie of the round! Elites vs Bru is an epic rivalry and it was fate when this was drawn. Elites are an aging squad while Bru are a youthful one how this affects the cup I do not know. Elites have a greater depth than Bru and showed them up the last time they played. However Brus players will be galvanized by this tie and will be hoping chuck the Elites out of the cup to the delight of their fans. I think Elites will have this but whatever happens the real winner will be the neutral should be a hell of a match.

I see, what time is it expected to finish??, could possibly do the draw tomorrow. But thats a bit short notice to be honest.

It is at 7.30 could you do it at 7? Or maybe at half time?

Gaggle still hasn't been online and Ell and Bru haven't sorted it out :(

Dragoooo has just been on for Mcoy check your games tomorrow morning if you can people that haven't sorted.

The person who has been inactive in setting up the game will go out automatically if games don't get set up.

It is at 7.30 could you do it at 7? Or maybe at half time?

Gaggle still hasn't been online and Ell and Bru haven't sorted it out :(

Dragoooo has just been on for Mcoy check your games tomorrow morning if you can people that haven't sorted.

The person who has been inactive in setting up the game will go out automatically if games don't get set up.

I'll see if i can get an early finish for Wednesday and i'll get back to you tomorrow.

As for Gaggle, it's similar with Mcoy. I can't really check Xpert from midnight tonight until midday tomorrow, i'll see if i can get online before then though.

I love the multiple personality of Dragoons. All that boastful chanting and then a sad face acceptance of the likelihood of being destroyed!

Finally Moria accepted teh match and luckily I've got a Doss morning at work so I had time to set tactics. This is one for the history books!

Gah, lost 3-2 against Sixty Fourthers today. If only i had a stronger midfield, then i reckon i may have had that. Still, did better than i initially thought.

As for the cup draw, i can't get an early finish tomorrow. I know it is short notice, but i can do a draw tonight @ 9pm or Thursday @ 9pm, Wednesday is potentially off the cards as it were. Unless, everyone presses "Pause" for 10 minutes during the friendly, then i can fit it in around 8:45pm then.

I'll let you decide, and i'll check back later.