NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Game Show Mafia!

changevote Zell

Oh yeah if Diageo is the enhancer, he is x-man. Whatever that means...

First of all, thanks to the people taking the effort to write out summaries including the names of the hosts. Not gonna lie, I know like...2 shows out of them all, which makes the write-ups confusing for me to interpret - I'm concentrating on player actions instead...therefore:

Summary of Day 4

Dohnut: suspicious about Jonnas, asked for protection

Diageo: "got nothing", wanted info from ReZ and Dazz, voted for Tales, asked for protection, "Double votes are important"

Yvonne: voted for Tales, cannot be nightkilled, don't protect

Zell: repeated known info, voted for Tales

Peeps: speculated about inactives being mafia, voted for No Lynch, then for Tales

ReZ: voted for Dazz, then for Tales

Dazz: "not inactive", had nothing to say, countervoted for ReZ, wanted info from Diageo before giving own info

Jonnas: voted for MadDog (inactive), voted for ReZ

mr-paul: gave epic summary, suspicious of Rummy, ReZ, The Peeps, Zell, voted for Tales

(Feel free to correct me.)

PEOPLE WHO GAVE NO INFO/suspicious according to ~me~: Rummy, Peeps, Zell, Diageo, ReZ

edit: I posted that before mr-paul's post, so I guess maybe Diageo isn't to be suspected after all...and I just remembered what Yvonne said about Rummy's vortex, so strike them from my list.

I got no result last night, I don't think I even appear in the write-up so I'm assuming complete failure rather than redirection.

Ah, I misread the write up. It looks like I did succeed. So if Zell is the black man it sounds like his powers are very similar to mine. I'm betting he is evil. And I think that peeps may have targeted himself, to make anyone targeting him be effected by the snake.

I'm willing to Vote : Zell.

So, what are your powers by the way? I'm the Fash and I make two people target each other. Last night you got in the way by the sound of things and I ended up getting roleblocked by the snake.

First of all, thanks to the people taking the effort to write out summaries including the names of the hosts. Not gonna lie, I know like...2 shows out of them all, which makes the write-ups confusing for me to interpret - I'm concentrating on player actions instead...therefore:

Summary of Day 4

Dohnut: suspicious about Jonnas, asked for protection

Diageo: "got nothing", wanted info from ReZ and Dazz, voted for Tales, asked for protection, "Double votes are important"

Yvonne: voted for Tales, cannot be nightkilled, don't protect

Zell: repeated known info, voted for Tales

Peeps: speculated about inactives being mafia, voted for No Lynch, then for Tales

ReZ: voted for Dazz, then for Tales

Dazz: "not inactive", had nothing to say, countervoted for ReZ, wanted info from Diageo before giving own info

Jonnas: voted for MadDog (inactive), voted for ReZ

mr-paul: gave epic summary, suspicious of Rummy, ReZ, The Peeps, Zell, voted for Tales

(Feel free to correct me.)

PEOPLE WHO GAVE NO INFO/suspicious according to ~me~: Rummy, Peeps, Zell, Diageo, ReZ

edit: I posted that before mr-paul's post, so I guess maybe Diageo isn't to be suspected after all...and I just remembered what Yvonne said about Rummy's vortex, so strike them from my list.

I got no result last night, I don't think I even appear in the write-up so I'm assuming complete failure rather than redirection.

Not true, I gave info about you I believe. You're the nullifier from the write-ups. Does that mean you roleblock?

The nature of my power means that I only have vague info of who's who based on the write-ups. I target two people and two character descriptions appear in the write-up (sometimes) but I don't know which is which. So as you can tell, I haven't exactly had much to say so far.

My target last night was Dazz so I think there's been some heavy redirection going on.

And Eddie I've given a full roleclaim already =\ what have you given us?

So, what are your powers by the way? I'm the Fash and I make two people target each other. Last night you got in the way by the sound of things and I ended up getting roleblocked by the snake.

Not true, I gave info about you I believe. You're the nullifier from the write-ups. Does that mean you roleblock?

The nature of my power means that I only have vague info of who's who based on the write-ups. I target two people and two character descriptions appear in the write-up (sometimes) but I don't know which is which. So as you can tell, I haven't exactly had much to say so far.

That is exactly what my power is.

Cilla Black, matchmaking since 1985.

600full-cilla-black.jpg

My notes are a bit sloppy, it seems :( I still maintain that, even if people have given info, they are suspicious in my eyes. And hey! I caused people to talk! >___>; /salvage

Ok, my mistake, it was tied in with info about ReZ and Rummy which was said before, so I assumed you were just repeating what someone else had said. Roleblocking is part of my power, yes.

--

I have given not much apart from what I said about ReZ being the RC man yesterday, because my power keeps failing and that's pretty much the only result I've gotten so far in the whole game.

The killer is one of these four.

MadDog

Nintendohnut

EddieColeslaw

Dazz

Everyone else is identified in the write up.

There are some people still unaccounted for, and knowing who they are reduces the size of this list.

The man who always finds his target - bullseye? Was too busy to make the kill. He is also a tracker. He is in this list.

Podium man is the killer. He is also in this list. Is that deal-or-no-deal guy?

There's also schofield from the Cube we think...right?

Second form of another is in this list too and was stopped by Rummy. 2nd form targeted the tracker. Rummy, how does your protection work? Does it only stop attacks, or does it stop everything?

So good guys I think:

- bullseye

- wheel of fortune...maybe?

Bad guys:

- the cube

- deal or no deal

I think?

With 16 players I expect there to be 3 more mafia left. My money is on maddog, dohnut and zell.

I am leaning towards trusting you. Can you please point yourself out where you have appeared in any write ups? I can't remember which one you are

I'm not 100% sure (because my character isn't very distinctive), but I think I only appeared in yesterday's write-up, the only time I got results from my night action.

The black man picked the RC-man and the Ginger Bush and placed them on two high towers. The Ginger Bush had sex with the RC-man. RC-man was planning to push the Ginger Bush out of the way, but glass walls appeared and incapacitated him.

I targeted ReZ, found out that he used Shunt, i.e. he is the RC man.

Bradley Walsh was about to receive some information before a glass wall sprung in front of him, he turned left to go around but found another wall. Right, another. Behind, another. Just when he thought he may, just may actually be safe during the break one of the walls shattered and a man with a podium in his hand stood before him.

“I know you... you’re in that game... thingy... you know... the numbers thingy!â€

The man with the podium laughed before beating him to death. He smashed another wall on his way out. Afterwards he wondered why he bothered doing any of it at all.

What about this?

ReZ, who did you target last night? Just wanted to check something out from before...

What about this?

I think that's me! I targeted Cube the first day, but he mustn't have targeted anyone? Or he was killed before I got to find out what he did? (I roleblock and find stuff out.) Someone broke my wall :(

Are you saying you don't get to decide whether you roleblock or investigate?

Yup. I'm meant to do both, but for Cube, I seemed to roleblock him without investigating. Since then, I either do both, or neither.

ReZ, who did you target last night? Just wanted to check something out from before...

I did not target anyone. What did you want to check?

Why am I suspicious!? I was the one who started the questioning of Tales yesterday! I notice that Eddie left that out of the summary of the day, and instead said that I was suspicious of Jonnas. That's not what I said - I said if Tales turned out to be something like a protector, Jonnas would be suspicious. As it turned out that Tales was basically an investigator, I'd say that pretty much clears jonnas as good.

Anyway, I am the second form of another, so not only am I totally not the killer, I'm also not sure why people thought I was. I gave information yesterday and for some reason am still thought to be suspicious? Weird.

We need to find the podium guy - can we narrow it down any more?

I remain suspicious because until now I didn't know which character you claimed to be.

Game show and powers please @Dazz and @MadDog would mean everyone is somewhat accounted for. Then we just probe a bit and lynch-all-liars.