Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother 4 Official Thread

Sarka

:yay:

Celebrity Big Brother 4 starts on January the 5th! I'm sure your all enthusiast as you guys were for Big Brother 6...

So far there are rumours that Dennis Rodman, Ana Nicole and Pete Burns will be in it. I'll post more of who might be in when more rumours surface. For the moment lets get the hype going! Only 8 days (and an hour)!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, come on, i can sense that this thread will turn into a brawl soon. Let's keep it clean and have no fighting. :)

I will try to be nice, but isn't a moderator suppose to lead by exampple? telling people to be quiet hardly encourages discussion. Im sure he wouldn't have said such a thing if his name was in black.

I will try to be nice, but isn't a moderator suppose to lead by exampple? telling people to be quiet hardly encourages discussion. Im sure he wouldn't have said such a thing if his name was in black.

He probably would've. But, he didn't exactly say it out of randomness. My guess is, he thought you were taking the micky. ;)

Anyway, enough about that. :)

I for one really like Big Brother! last years celeb one was well funny with Bez. Also i didnt stop laughing at sly's mum.

Sly's mum: "Jeremy have you seen my wine?"

Jeremy: "there's none left"

sly's mum: "Well why the hell not?"

Jeremy: "ermm i think you drank it all"

sly's mum: "oh"