N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry, the bandwidth problem last night happened as I was about to send the PMs. Without further ado...

--------------------

October 14, 9:15 AM

District Court

Courtroom No.2

The Judge restored order to the court "Phew, I believe we are all calmer, now. Cube's arrest, though distressing, should not detract us from our goal, after all."

"Your Honor, I object to Jake Marshall's behavior!"

"Objection sustained.

Jayseven will be forbidden from speaking or voting in this session (the majority shall be lowered accordingly). Should you break this rule, Jayseven, you will be arrested immediately.

Any objections, Detective Marshall?"

jake-chompextra.gif

"Good. Now, regarding Detective Badd..."

"Rummy!?"

"Yes. It seems that new evidence has emerged, proving that Tyrell Badd is involved with The Mafia."

badou-glarec.gif

"Rummy, please refrain from acting like that"

badou-glarec.gif

"Uhhh..."

badou-glarec.gif

"Y-You will not intimidate me, Mr.Badd! The cigarette that burned down those fake documents was found. It had your DNA in it!"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

badou-candypullb.gif

"...I have......never smoked in my life.....It seems that The Mafia......has started to slip up."

"O-Oh my! That means that the DNA was nothing more than...planted evidence!"

"...Maybe it's better.......if I leave now......And investigate matters........from the outside."

"Huh? But you have managed to prove your innocence!"

"That's right......I'm not on trial anymore..........I shouldn't waste more time........with silly games.......but I'll keep in touch"

Rummy has left the game. He was Innocent.

---------------------

Remaining Players (18):

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eevilmurray

-jayseven

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-ReZ

-Sprout

-Supergrunch

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Yvonne

-Zell

Majority is 9

The Court is now in Session 3

Edited by Jonnas

Well, at least that proves me and Jay innocent. I will be having a good long look at the posts relating to that lynch.

BTW tales was not untargetable last night, so my guess is that's his night power, and he must have failed to do it, or used a different power last night.

I reckon tales and dohnut are mafia at the moment. Remember this post if I turn up dead...

Well, yesterday was obviously a fiasco. But we did learn something from it, namely that we can't trust our view of stereotypical roles. Now, the most pertinent question is: Would Jonnas include two double voters on the town's side? Because if not, we have found ourselves a mafioso - or at least a neutral.

However, like I said in the previous day phase, with the level of negative attention that's always given to multiple double voters in this game, I find it extremely unlikely that Nintendohnut would reveal his own like that if he was mafia and trying to frame Cube. He would have balls the size of moons to pull such a move this early since there was a high probability that Cube would've been lynched even without this info.

Well, at least that proves me and Jay innocent. I will be having a good long look at the posts relating to that lynch.

BTW tales was not untargetable last night, so my guess is that's his night power, and he must have failed to do it, or used a different power last night.

I reckon tales and dohnut are mafia at the moment. Remember this post if I turn up dead...

It proves jay innocent, yes, but how does it prove you innocent?

Also, Tales could be either, really. The case against Cube seemed so solid that it'll be hard to deduce anything from the voting patterns.

This is true. Does anyone have a day power that measures ball size?

I could have gotten away with killing cube scott free, but I didn't buy the story. If I was mafia I would have just followed the herd.

:laughing:

Tales had already said he would place the final vote at the end of the day if nothing else happened. I'm pretty sure no mafia would want to steal that spot from him.

I'm not saying this proves you're mafia in any way - you could easily just be a townie who was (wisely) reluctant to vote. I'm just saying it doesn't prove you're not.

Well, yesterday was obviously a fiasco. But we did learn something from it, namely that we can't trust our view of stereotypical roles. Now, the most pertinent question is: Would Jonnas include two double voters on the town's side? Because if not, we have found ourselves a mafioso - or at least a neutral.

However, like I said in the previous day phase, with the level of negative attention that's always given to multiple double voters in this game, I find it extremely unlikely that Nintendohnut would reveal his own like that if he was mafia and trying to frame Cube. He would have balls the size of moons to pull such a move this early since there was a high probability that Cube would've been lynched even without this info.

It proves jay innocent, yes, but how does it prove you innocent?

Also, Tales could be either, really. The case against Cube seemed so solid that it'll be hard to deduce anything from the voting patterns.

Excuse me, but how is jay's innocence proven?

Excuse me, but how is jay's innocence proven?

Because he actively protested the lynch and pointed out a very convincing argument for why Cube was innocent (even though not everyone got it). I don't think a scumnag would go to such lengths to appear innocent, hence I trust jay completely now.

Thank you!

well if Danny doesn't report any ill effects we can move on...

Diageo - you sure it's a good idea to out my role..?

Nope, no ill effects whatsoever - or any effects, for that matter (that I know of, at least). I wasn't even told I'd been targetted.

Because he actively protested the lynch and pointed out a very convincing argument for why Cube was innocent (even though not everyone got it). I don't think a scumnag would go to such lengths to appear innocent, hence I trust jay completely now.

Nope, no ill effects whatsoever - or any effects, for that matter (that I know of, at least). I wasn't even told I'd been targetted.

Sorry, but that's silly. Surely the mafia were in the PERFECT position to look innocent yesterday. They knew that Cube was innocent and, if anything, I would expect them to have defended him constantly in order to make themselves look better.

Anyway, I am not going to apologise about yesterday. I genuinely thought that Jonnas wouldn't include two double-voters in the town and clearly I was wrong. Feel free to vote for me, but if you really think I'm evil then you must be exceedingly dumb. I'm sorry but why would I reveal that information if was a mafioso? I would know that cube was going to turn out good, so why would I do that? Truth is I thought he was being an over-confident maff who was assuming there was no townie double voter. Clearly I was wrong, but seeing as a lot of people followed the vote after I gave this information I would suggest that I was not the only one to think this. To say that I'm evil is ridiculous, and we need to start looking at voting patterns.

Last night I quite usefully found out that Rummy was evil. However, I can clearly see that this information is wrong, and so I now completely trust one player. That player, however, is useless. Which is a shame.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!