N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

I mean as in, I don't really give a shit until people start voting for me.

Claims of me lying - already debunked by me. Unless you can find an instance where I lie.

Claim of me being evil - so far all that's happened is a detective has said I'm evil. Their track record this game makes me think I don't have much to worry about, unless we somehow make the same mistake three times. That would be pretty shameful.

I do have one piece of incriminating circumstantial evidence AGAINST me that most of you don't know about yet, but I'll save that for later.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Dazz is a paranoid cop and gets evil for everyone no matter what...

I'm open to the idea that Yvonne is mafia. If Yvonne is mafia I'd say EddieColeslaw is too as I'm getting that vibe from her.

If I die tonight/soon you'll know my suspicions were probably right.

The way Yvonne is defending himself was a bit (uncharacteristically) extreme at first and Eddie defending him by attacking Dazz is a bit off to me. We all know Dazz is an incompetent cop in some way or another as he's said so himself so to say 'says the cop with results of yet-unknown efficiency' seems a bit offensive (not insulting, just attacking) to me. Unnecessarily so.

My personal suspicions at this moment are that Eddie and Yvonne are mafia.

@Nintendohnut I think the situation is clear that Sprout was protected therefore mr-paul and dannyboy were stopped from reaching him whereas you were specifically roleblocked.

Peeps - Its possible, I'm only questioning it because yesterday they both said they were hit on the back of the head in just the same way as me. It seems unlikely a protector would carry out their action in exactly the same way as a Roleblocker, doesn't it?

As for the rest of your points, I agree totally. I personally didn't believe Dazz's information at all, and just wanted to provoke more of a reaction. Looks like it worked - Eddie has just jumped right up in my suspicions.

Horse shit.

I know it to be false, but the burden of proof isn't on me. Yet.

Okay, quite a strange reaction considering everybody at the moment knows I'm testing my powers and also knows not to trust it yet considering all I get is Evil results and I could very well be paranoid. Everybody would have known not to even trust me at all considering I said I don't trust them myself and I also said I would pick random people to see what result I got and by the way Yvonne, notice that I said 'apparently' on the end of that 'accusation'?

Sorry but for me, that was just too weird a reaction to ignore.

Vote: Yvonne

Says the cop with results of yet-unknown effiacy.

Again, notice I said 'APPARENTLY'. If I was absolutely sure of my power, I would not add this word, I would make it a statement.

Also, Dannyboy, the reason why I said "Yvonne is Evil...APPARENTLY..." is because I said I would target people to see what result I would get and, surprise surprise, all I'm getting is Evil results. Last night, I targeted Yvonne.

@Sprout, target me tonight!

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

Ah, I see. That was actually a very interesting turn of events. I must admit that I (like most of us, I believe) read your post as more of a direct statement, and if so I might understand Yvonne being defensive, but her defence is uncharacteristically aggressive, and there is also the part about her possibly having lied.

At this point I'm just a bit wary about lynching people on little evidence, though. We've already made that mistake twice with more convincing evidence than in this case. (I realise how my reluctance might come back to bite me if it turns out she actually is mafia. :heh:)

curt != aggressive

fact is, grunch lied. Grunch targeted zell that day, not me. Or so my pm said.

And now for today's sharing. Last night I was roleblocked, hit on the back on the head several times. I also notice no one was arrested today. As I am innocent, this leads me to believe that whoever the protector is, they guessed right today, and that the roleblocker is mafia.

Last night I targeted sprout...didn't this happen to other people who targeted sprout? I will have to read back to confirm.

I'm actually not sure, I think Yvonne is mafia but usually a mafia would know about the investigator characters and would put forth a reasoned explanation first. I think townies are more likely to snap from not paying attention. We need evidence first though and Yvonne is definitely highest on my list right now.

curt != aggressive

fact is, grunch lied. Grunch targeted zell that day, not me. Or so my pm said.

And now for today's sharing. Last night I was roleblocked, hit on the back on the head several times. I also notice no one was arrested today. As I am innocent, this leads me to believe that whoever the protector is, they guessed right today, and that the roleblocker is mafia.

Last night I targeted sprout...didn't this happen to other people who targeted sprout? I will have to read back to confirm.

You targeted Sprout too? So that is 4 now. Anything to say Tales?

Again, notice I said 'APPARENTLY'. If I was absolutely sure of my power, I would not add this word, I would make it a statement.

Also, Dannyboy, the reason why I said "Yvonne is Evil...APPARENTLY..." is because I said I would target people to see what result I would get and, surprise surprise, all I'm getting is Evil results. Last night, I targeted Yvonne.

@Sprout, target me tonight!

Reading my post again, I get why people are picking up on it...this is why smileys help :( Didn't meant to sound so aggressive/weird!

--

Ok, here's some info: I didn't mention this before as I didn't think it was relevant, but I can confirm that Yvonne was not lying about targeting Supergrunch the day before. Whether or not there was redirection/trickery involved I don't know. Likewise with whether or not Supergrunch was lying, confused, or redirected, I don't know.

It was info on you!

Yvonne may seem quiet and distant, but (s)he has sharp eyes, and is definitely paying very close attention to things.

It looks like Yvonne has the qualities and instincts to follow others discreetly...

I was following up Diageo's comment a while back, and it didn't really tell me anything new...

That's Supergrunch's info and it fits Yvonne, if you're a tracker Yvonne? Zell is a roleblocker and this information doesn't fit a roleblocker as well as it fits a tracker. I also don't see why you would bother tracking Sprout.

@Zell who did you roleblock last night?

@Tales do you have any info to tell us from last night?

No, not unless someone can tell who targeted me. Otherwise I don't have anything. I asked about this earlier.

Good find Peeps, why would a tracker target an investigator. Even though he was wrong with Supergrunch, there was no reason to doubt him after Rez.

Yvonne targeted Sprout and was roleblocked, no kill happened during the night, accused a known townie of lying and was a reason why he was lynched. I think we have enough reasons here.

Vote Yvonne

Depends, I'm not sure what night Yvonne is reffering too.

I don't think the exact night is relevant, it's more the fact that everyone who targets Sprout seems to be stopped in the same way. In fact, if it's different nights, that might be even more suggestive. Then again, it could just be a protector favouring Sprout.

@The Peeps: I don't understand why you're comparing Supergrunch's info on Yvonne to Zell's character? The point about tracking Sprout is interesting, though ... but then again, how much would the mafia benefit from a tracker, anyway? If Yvonne's indeed mafia, surely she's not just a plain tracker?

(I wasn't supposed to quote Diageo. Not sure how that happened.)

So Yvonne, why did you target Sprout last night? What's your power?

Also, I find it hugely suspicious that Eddie has only just come forward with information that completely backs up Yvonne from the night before when we've been discussing the claims all day. Eddie - seeing as you've basically confirmed you're a tracker, and that you targeted Yvonne the night before last, please can you tell us who you have targeted other than that, and the results please? Thanks :)

I'm assuming Zell targeted Yvonne last night - can you confirm or dispel this, @Zell?

Hang on, when did we assume that Yvonne was a tracker? If Eddie got information that Yvonne targeted Grunch, surely EDDIE is the tracker? Or do we think they both are trackers? Because I find that hugely unlikely. Think we need some power claims from people here.

SECOND POST: Sorry, I forgot that Yvonne is definitely a tracker. If this is the case, I find it unlikely that @EddieColeslaw is also a tracker. And if she's not a tracker, how did she get information about who Yvonne has been targeting?

@The Peeps: I don't understand why you're comparing Supergrunch's info on Yvonne to Zell's character? The point about tracking Sprout is interesting, though ... but then again, how much would the mafia benefit from a tracker, anyway? If Yvonne's indeed mafia, surely she's not just a plain tracker?

Yvonne said Supergrunch targeted Zell when Grunch said he targeted Yvonne. That's why I'm comparing Grunch's info to Zell's character.

I agree that the mafia probably wouldn't have much use for a tracker but no one can be certain of anyone else's powers and Yvonne has a real talent for inventing believable roles ;P

Yvonne said Supergrunch targeted Zell when Grunch said he targeted Yvonne. That's why I'm comparing Grunch's info to Zell's character.

But how does that make sense when we know for a fact he quoted his PMs? Why would he go in and change the name in a quote? He'd have to make a conscious choice to do it.

Though there's something very curious about the fact that the first PM he posted referred to the character's name, yet the second (the one on Yvonne) referred to the player's name. Unless it's a blunder on Jonnas's part, I'm convinced it means something - perhaps it suggests a redirection?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!