N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thought is that there's probably someone who can plant evidence on others, which I guess might be why he came up as evil in my investigation. Sorry, Supergrunch, pal..

Anyway, as for what I did last break:

I think I'm a paranoid cop. I targeted Diageo and got Evil! Either that's right or I'm paranoid...

I decided to try and help you out, pal! I investigated Diageo during the last break and found out that he was innocent. It doesn't really prove whether you're paranoid or dumb, but at least we know that we're getting different outcomes on our investigations, pal!

Is that helpful? Am I helping?

My thought is that there's probably someone who can plant evidence on others, which I guess might be why he came up as evil in my investigation. Sorry, Supergrunch, pal..

Anyway, as for what I did last break:

I decided to try and help you out, pal! I investigated Diageo during the last break and found out that he was innocent. It doesn't really prove whether you're paranoid or dumb, but at least we know that we're getting different outcomes on our investigations, pal!

Is that helpful? Am I helping?

You could be dumb too, and got lucky with Rez :p Doubt there are two though.

First of all, I wanted to say I am glad that that little mishap has been cleared up! I can’t believe they messed up on my identity number so badly. Honestly, young people these days, they don’t know how to do their job anymore and they don’t show enough respect to their elders!

But to get back to the case, I will give my full support and have read up on the courtroom sessions up to this point. As a bailiff I don’t really have any information to share, but I will do my very best to help find and arrest those who are guilty!

Do you need to type a certain number of sentences in a post, or are you just being in-character, Eenuh? :heh:

Anyway, to get back to a previous question I don't think we ever got an answer to, can you say for certain that only two people targetted Sprout the night before last, @Tales? And if so, how did you get that information? Because if it's true, it heavily suggests someone is lying.

Also, I hope it's true we can normally trust Sprout's investigations. However, it would mean we still have to be careful about trusting investigations blindly.

Finally, as a sidenote, if anyone knows of any activity around Dazz last night, I'd like to know.

Do you need to type a certain number of sentences in a post, or are you just being in-character, Eenuh? :heh:

Anyway, to get back to a previous question I don't think we ever got an answer to, can you say for certain that only two people targetted Sprout the night before last, @Tales? And if so, how did you get that information? Because if it's true, it heavily suggests someone is lying.

Also, I hope it's true we can normally trust Sprout's investigations. However, it would mean we still have to be careful about trusting investigations blindly.

Finally, as a sidenote, if anyone knows of any activity around Dazz last night, I'd like to know.

Sorry, it's partly my fault for the confusion because I'm not telling everything. After reading what people said, I don't think anyone is lying. I don't think it needs further investigating. I merely wanted to know what business people had with Sprout, and since you're not telling there's not more to discuss.

Sorry, it's partly my fault for the confusion because I'm not telling everything. After reading what people said, I don't think anyone is lying. I don't think it needs further investigating. I merely wanted to know what business people had with Sprout, and since you're not telling there's not more to discuss.

Ah, so more than two people could easily have targetted Sprout on the night in question?

Ah, all right. See, that's the thing that's bothering me: If Nintendohnut targetted Sprout and was roleblocked, how come he was stopped the same way that mr-paul and I were when all three of us targetted the same person? It seems fishy to me. It's of course possible that a roleblocker who roleblocks the same way that whoever protected Sprout protects happened to target him (or even that three separate roleblockers with the same way of roleblocking happened to target us three Sprout-targetters on the same night), but I find it unlikely.

Unless we are to understand a difference between reaching and successfully targetting someone; none of us successfully targetted Sprout, but maybe only mr-paul and I have "physical" ways of targetting that mean we reach our target before potentially being stopped - Nintendohnut simply makes a phone call and thus would never actually "reach" his target, even if he was stopped by the same person that stopped us. However weak I find this explanation, it would also explain why your info says mr-paul and I reached Sprout when we were actually both stopped.

Dannyboy, did anything good or bad happen to you last night?

Nothing I have been told of.

Well in lieu of any hard evidence to pursue, I would like to Vote: Zell. Darksnowman says Zell is the roleblocker who hits people on the back of the head and I'd like to hear what Zell has to say.

Gotcha.gif

I thought we were looking at the idea that someone protected Sprout? Are you saying that Zell targeted all 3 people?

Yes, that's who I am. While my methods may seem violent, I can assure you that I'm innocent.

I have to be honest that I'm a bit shocked at seeing Supergrunch turn out good. We can now assume that he was being truthful when he said that targeted Yvonne. So now either Yvonne was lying or there's some redirection involved. I'm a bit suspicious of a few people who immediately concluded that Supergrunch was lying now.

There is a great deal of confusion about the individual(s) hitting people over the head, so we definitely need to hear what @Zell has to say on the matter.

So you are a roleblocker? Did you have anything to do with the Sprout affair the night before last?

Yes, I roleblock. I had nothing to do with the Sprout thing; I targeted Nintendohnut.

I'm saying that Darksnowman says Zell is the roleblocker who hits people on the back of the head. I don't believe that person to be town.

That's what he says.

Oh, didn't see that.

And he seems to be correct too from what Zell just came out with.

Before any cries 'mafia redirector!' I'd like to make it clear that I am limited by who I can redirect (even more so now - at least two are dead :(), and whoever I do redirect gets a message saying I did so. All I'm trying to do is work out who I can trust. Thankfully I didn't manage to reach Sprout last night so he managed to target Grunch.

Yes, I roleblock. I had nothing to do with the Sprout thing; I targeted Nintendohnut.

I thought I had something there but it wouldn't make sense. I was thinking Zell roleblocked Nintendohnut to make sure Sprout got to Supergrunch but the mafia wouldn't know for certain who Sprout would target (was thinking they made him appear evil) and Sprout had protection anyway.

So I think I trust Zell remove vote

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!