NEurope
Mr-Paul

Scary stuff.

I was just linked to this on Facebook. Scared the shit out of me. Haven't been so terrified in a long time.

See if you can stomach it.

Creepy Korean Webcomic. Not for the faint of heart, pregnant, elderly, etc. etc.

(Make sure you have the sound on!)

What scares you?

Or are you so thick skinned you can take anything?

Feel free to post other things that make you jump out of your seat!

Edited by Mr-Paul

Saw this a while ago on google+. But it wasn't the translated version.

It was impressive even in Korean but it's much better now I can actually read it.

I reckons I can do better.

I just need to rob the code and images and do a few adjustments in Photoshop...

Just edited the first post to say you NEED to watch it with sound on. Otherwise it is not nearly as shocking.

I think it's still good without(had mine on low, turned it down in case of being a screamer), in fact thats a reason maybe not to mention it.

Yikes!!

I closed the tab after I saw the face XD The flickering and motion is what freaked me out. I was expecting either a loud sound, or an image/video to take over the screen.

My general "fear" is (more like I have a huge aversion to) spiders/bugs, so I refuse to watch, read, or look at anything to do with them. Used to have thick enough skin re:horror because I loved Saw and other gory movies, but I lost interest and my threshold has dropped as a consequence. Movies that genuinely scared me were The Skeleton Key, The Others, and The Ring. And The Exorcist, I guess, even though I sidled out of the room before the scary parts happened :blush:

Those comics are the first ever thing in any sort of media to actually scare me.

In real life, I'm afraid of being buried alive. I'm not claustrophobic or anything but it's messed up. I hate spiders as well. I just gotten over my fear of them and then, last week, a massive spider crawled up my arm. The fear is back now. :(

Is it one that suddenly screams at you?

EDIT: Read it with sound on...not that there was any.

*shrug* Read like a nondescript/dull story the likes of which were sent in chain e-mails and on Bebo/MySpace back in the day.

I don't get it.

Edited by Paj!

I agree with Paj, i don't get it! It was generic and there was no appeal for me.

This ftw!

Well the first story gave me a heart attack twice, but it was more of a jump than an "Oh my God, I'm so scared, get me out of here.

Only just realised there's more than one comic...-.-

(using the word comic quite inappropriately!)

Watched The Human Centipede last night.

Terrible film, not scary at all, it's not even that gory, i've seen worse.