N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Haden

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have asked @kav82 but I don't think he's up for it :( He usually enjoys my recommendations!

I don't have a PC/laptop, I use my phone for the forum and everything online, it just looks a little too much to set up on my phone... :hmm:

The results are already decided! We know who is relegated and who won ( me!).

Sorry @kav82 I didn't know. I still love you.

In a breaking development earlier today, Haden revealed to me that his club are close to going into administration and therefore receiving a 10 point deduction. ;)

Beat aquii1a 5-2 at the home leg, just gotta not lose 3-0 and I'll be fine. pretty happy with that :P Fancying a final with gaggle, a team that I've got a good record against... but ultimately is far superior currently. Winners of league 2 vs league 3... It's an easy call. of course, we've got teh 2nd leg to do first, but still, on paper it's gaggle's tea cup to throw away.

Bad gamesmanship from Bayern Bru(@Charlie ?) for not caring!!

Very happy with my fourth place, very good from the 9th weakest team :D

Second place in goals scored, my strikers have been ace this season. Too bad they all ended with 14 in dv.

Edited by Tales

Second place in goals scored, my strikers have been ace this season. Too bad they all ended with 14 in dv.

Actually like all the big teams in the Champions League this week who had already qualified. I rested players and played youth to give them valuable experience. There was nothing I could do to change my position in the league so why play for a result?

Experience and DV is the most important thing in a season like this (ie. when your team is in a transitional period). I made sure I stayed in the top division which I easily could've just played youth all the way through and get relegated and therefore have an easier season next time round.

Do you mind sharing the strongest teams please? I don't have VIP anymore. :(

Actually like all the big teams in the Champions League this week who had already qualified. I rested players and played youth to give them valuable experience. There was nothing I could do to change my position in the league so why play for a result?

Experience and DV is the most important thing in a season like this (ie. when your team is in a transitional period). I made sure I stayed in the top division which I easily could've just played youth all the way through and get relegated and therefore have an easier season next time round.

I should have put on a smiley it looks like :p For various reasons too long to write on an on screen keyboard I don't play "youth teams" at any point during the season intentionally.

@MadDog

Utennavn.jpg

I er underachieved! As per usual! :(

New Season is a week on Tuesday so a good week to get your form up and transfers done.

Congrats to Elites, Gaggle and Emo. And well done to the Final Three for a deserved alliance success. End of term report, awards and new thread will soon be incoming.

Thank you everyone for another great season roll on Season 21!

When is the change report happening btw?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!