N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Haden

Next season get involved in the alliances Fierce Link its great fun and your team will be in demand I bet as they will probably be doing well!

Unless your players all decided to retire this season after having such a taskmaster as a boss :heh:

I'm not, and never have been, in an alliance as I missed the start of last season because I was on holiday.

Want to join my new alliance, @Fierce_LiNk? I'm thinking for a name something along the lines of "Charliance" (pronounced 'Char-alliance') for a name. The only rule is that no matter what division I'm in always in charge and if you don't do my bidding (i.e. dirtytrix) then you shall get the boot :)

Edited by Charlie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played my last home game of the season today.. 3 tough games ahead now until the change report.

I've had a pretty good first season back so far.. kinda wish i hadnt found myself that far up the league, as im torn whether to go for the points or the dv now.

I know i'll go for the dv, but its soooo tempting!

Played my last home game of the season today.. 3 tough games ahead now until the change report.

I've had a pretty good first season back so far.. kinda wish i hadnt found myself that far up the league, as im torn whether to go for the points or the dv now.

I know i'll go for the dv, but its soooo tempting!

I put you to get promoted in the predictor thingy, so just make sure you go up. ;)

:)

Woo! A much needed win, almost got me though Madpool! Lucky some of your key players were out :p Roosters and Odwin still have a game in hand on me and so I'm still not very confident.

However, Odwin losing 2-0 to Recall. No offence recall but that shouldn't have happened! After his press release as well :p

Woo! A much needed win, almost got me though Madpool! Lucky some of your key players were out :p Roosters and Odwin still have a game in hand on me and so I'm still not very confident.

However, Odwin losing 2-0 to Recall. No offence recall but that shouldn't have happened! After his press release as well :p

I'm like the opposite of Liverpool in real life against Chelski, we beat you all the time there. :p

An acceptable win today - my defense played seriously bad. Got a few dev values on 14/15 but many key players knocking about on 11-14 that I'm worried about. Not had a double jump for many seasons, and I need one for my youth keeper because ultimately he'll be my main keeper soon enough. I'm sure that'll put me at odds in the next season - I always have issues with keepers, just been lucky to have an excellent one for the last 10 season :P Having said that, I'm sitting here in the bottom league so perhaps it's not so lucky...

I guess that's the beginning of the end :( Next round I have away against Silverdale and I have to count on Odwin the Fail to keep Leeds at bay.

My team seem to be cursed with injuries and red cards too.

Also, 21 days since last youth. Transfer market can get ready for a new recruit.

Edited by Tales

Week 13

The Final Three: 23

Odwin 10

Eights 6

Cube 7

Legacy: 23

Haden 7

Inter 7

Co-op 9

Hurricanes: 20

Elites 8

Bubbles 2

Blades 10

The Number One Contenders 19

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 2

… 16

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 8

Chartreuse Trio: 15

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 3

Baw gawd this has turned into a triple threat match!

Week 14

The Final Three: 22

Odwin 9

Eights 5

Cube 8

Legacy: 22

Haden 7

Inter 8

Co-op 7

Hurricanes: 22

Elites 10

Bubbles 2

Blades 10

The Number One Contenders 18

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 7

Dyson 2

… 16

Silverdale 4

All Stars 3

DuD 9

Chartreuse Trio: 16

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 4

Dud still leading team of the month but Inter is closing in fast!

Btw just a quick notice to Middle and Lower Leaguers the Tea Cup is coming back for a second season!

This may be the last season it is around as we should be back to 10-10-10 next season.

It will take place after the Middle and Lower league have finished and are waiting for the top league. The winner gets an automatic spot in the Prize Draw at the end of the season.

The defending champion is Cube!

If you had set tactics you would've done worse :p I totally predicted what you would've done ;)

Aqui1a beat me away and I OWNED him on Tuesday away ;P can't take anything for granted.

Btw just a quick notice to Middle and Lower Leaguers the Tea Cup is coming back for a second season!

This may be the last season it is around as we should be back to 10-10-10 next season.

It will take place after the Middle and Lower league have finished and are waiting for the top league. The winner gets an automatic spot in the Prize Draw at the end of the season.

The defending champion is Cube!

How many players will be promoted/relegated in the middle league due to changing to 10-10-10? Still 3 & 3?

If you had set tactics you would've done worse :p I totally predicted what you would've done ;)

Aqui1a beat me away and I OWNED him on Tuesday away ;P can't take anything for granted.

How many players will be promoted/relegated in the middle league due to changing to 10-10-10? Still 3 & 3?

Two go up Three go down.

Three down from Top to Middle.

Two up from Lower to Middle.

I think that is the case feel free to correct me if I am wrong anyone.

Have decided that these last three games are not going to make a huge difference to me. I've pretty much done what I set out to do, which was to begin to mould a decent team and put in some good performances. These next three games are all about the DV for me. Plus, I imagine I'll lose all three games anyway.

Absolutely delighted with that win. Ask Ine, I must have changed my formation or tactics about a dozen or so times before the game.

You're a good player of the game and you're climbing the league table, so I knew I had to get this right. I was probably more worried about getting thrashed more than anything.

I watched the game in work and after you scored in the 7th minute, I thought sheeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Then, there were long periods where the game was 1-0 to you and I had chances, so I believed I could get something. I almost blew the roof down when we got the equaliser and then that penalty. Probably my proudest moment so far!

I hope you get in the top 3 and promoted. But, I would definitely miss playing you next season. It's been 2 terrific games. Dramatic!

Just about to say congrats to Emo Blades for winning the lower league this season.

Will put that champagne on ice as he could still be caught on GD by a miracle. But in all likely-hood well done man you have done great in one of the more exciting lower league seasons in recent history!

As the season is coming to a close just a quick message next season we are looking for two new teams to make our league 10-10-10 with no inactives. If anyone wants to let their friends know early that would be great as it saves the big rush near the end.