Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 13

Madpool 10

Rez 1

Peeps 2

Edited by Haden

Got hammered 3-0 at home. First defeat where I've felt a bit bummed out by it. We played poorly and didn't create enough chances, and my team didn't make their mark on the game.

Still, it's a learning curve. They are second in the league now, so might be taking it too hard, but I really fancied us getting something.

Damn you Bayren Brutes! I feel like I should have won that but it's fine, I'll have to do better in the next game! Funnily enough no-one has taken 1st place from me yet :p

To make things better, I currently have a midfielder 18-4 worth 2.36million selling for 5.3mill in my official team! Much needed econs!

My player ended up selling for 6.3mill! It is now being investigated since I guess it looks suspicious.

Loads of moneyyyyy.

Question: Is it pointless to buy players at this stage of the season? I'm guessing yes, as I won't have a chance to raise their DV up enough. Or, does it not count if I buy them now? Are they likely to go down a skill level at the end of the season if I buy them now?

I'd assume the DV would be at whatever level the previous owner got them to. So if he was selling a player whose DV was 16, you would get him with that DV.

Either that or it would reset to 10 maybe?

I don't actually know, I don't know why I'm trying to answer :p

I think if you were to get a youth player there DV would be relative to the number of games played.

I.e. New youth at the start of a 20 game season gets 20DV after 10 games. New youth player after mid point in the season would get 20 from 5 games.

I can't remember where I saw that though and not sure if it applies to bought players.

No, a player coming late in the season has a disadvantage in dv gain, particular if he's old. The later the bigger the disadvantage. He simply will have less matches to get the wanted dv. It's not relative at all. I think Peeps is right about dv transferring with the player, but it's with a so called minor change report, although I'm not sure how that works. If you are going to buy a player now, it should be a very young one.

New feature, the team of the month. The winner will get 300 000 econ.

What the hell, I thought 5 in the back and long balls when opponent play 5 in midfield was going to reduce chances. Then why does he gets 12 chances? First and last time I try that.

My best midfielder also got seriously injured. Doesn't matter really, everyone marks him anyway.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Co-op guessed all of my tactics right, but my boys played ace - got 6 guys in the x11 and manager of the round boooyaaa

Yup. :P Fedex and dragoo are the last two important matches, but I'm confident of a win in both - especially against flink!

Nice, top of the league. Still going to be really tough to finish 1st, it's anyones in the top 4 imo. Still, plenty of games left for me to mess up.

SO EXCITING! :D

Yup. :P Fedex and dragoo are the last two important matches, but I'm confident of a win in both - especially against flink!

Again, you disrespect The Dragooooo. Your lack of the appropriate number of O's angers me.

I've kept really quiet, Jay...but I'll tell you something. You went down in my estimation when you said that. I'll tell ya - because you'll be watching - I'm still fighting to get fourth place and you've gotta go to Dragooooonia and get something. And, I'll tell you honestly, I will Love it if we beat you. Love it!

Who was it that put you top again Jay? :P

Well that would be me and my best-defense-record-across-all-three-divisions? Not lost a game yet. You were just trying to further your own gains, don't try to steal any glory from me :P

Again, you disrespect The Dragooooo. Your lack of the appropriate number of O's angers me.

I've kept really quiet, Jay...but I'll tell you something. You went down in my estimation when you said that. I'll tell ya - because you'll be watching - I'm still fighting to get fourth place and you've gotta go to Dragooooonia and get something. And, I'll tell you honestly, I will Love it if we beat you. Love it!

Dragooooooooooo? Srsly, it's a silly name with a silly number of zeros in, or whatever tehy'r ecalled. You're still fighting to... stay... in the bottom league? Oh my, well then I guess I should be... er... sorry what?!

Whenver I feel a little sad, what I do is I go to your squad page and count the number of lols -- I tell you, if they were sheep I'd fall asleep before finishing the job.

You really don't get it. I forgot to set tactics. I got a 0-0 draw. Next time I will remember to play my tactics, and for a team that is averaging a 10-skill game (including the youth I play...) You're going to drown in shame, boy!

Glory? You play in the lower league ::shrug: There's a reason why you are there in the first place!

Check out the x11. My squad from the last game did better than the middle league, and would've performed alright in the upper. My squad is coming together and if I'll do better next season because people are underestimating me, like dragoeo, then that's fine.

The performance against rookies and no shows are hardly a sign of how you would perform against established teams over a whole season. The fact that you can't beat them without setting tactics tells a lot. I put my money on dragooooo taking your spot to the middle league :)

Week 11

The Final Three: 24

Odwin 9

Eights 7

Cube 8

Hurricanes: 24

Elites 11

Bubbles 3

Blades 10

Legacy: 21

Haden 6

Inter 6

Co-op 9

… 19

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 2

… 15

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 13

Madpool 10

Rez 1

Peeps 2

What business do an Odwin, Eights and a Cube have at the top of the alliance table speak quickly!

We track the alliance title to the top of the league.

This journey has injured two of our players.

Heal your players but do not trust to hope it has abandoned the alliances

We're lost I don't think J7 told me to go in this league.

He didn't mean for a lot of things to happen Bubbles.

I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

Mcoys forces has began their attack he is using Rising Phoenix to attack this league.

They are 3 season old teams they had no warning.

This is just a taste of the victories this alliance will gain you must play.

I will not risk attacking play.

4-4-2 is upon you if you want it or not.

A new alliance is rising it's victory is at hand.

It is an alliance bred for a single purpose to destroy the world of xpert.

Nikos must lead the fight in the middle league.

By order of the admin the middle league must empty.

Where is he the manager who sold you that striker?

The alliance between top and middle league is over our time here is ending Rez's time is ending let him go.

Where is it?

Just dirty trick him and leave him.

Do you know Mcoys tactics?

There will be no dawn for xpert.

You have been marked it is taking over you.

You have VIP tell me what you see.

Three are not going to win.

Our defenses have to hold.

They will hold.

There is nothing for you here only Mcoy and Phoenix.

There is still hope.

Week 12

The Final Three: 26

Odwin 10

Eights 7

Cube 9

Hurricanes: 21

Elites 8

Bubbles 3

Blades 10

The Number One Contenders 21

Mcoy 10

Rising Phoenix 9

Dyson 2

Legacy: 20

Haden 5

Inter 7

Co-op 8

… 15

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 14

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 2

Btw guys you checked out the team of the month feature? Hover over the NEuro drop down box and it should appear. Leeds MOT is leading at the moment! Very good feature I reckon even if I am 26th! :(

Edited by Haden

Well that would be me and my best-defense-record-across-all-three-divisions? Not lost a game yet. You were just trying to further your own gains, don't try to steal any glory from me :P

Dragooooooooooo? Srsly, it's a silly name with a silly number of zeros in, or whatever tehy'r ecalled. You're still fighting to... stay... in the bottom league? Oh my, well then I guess I should be... er... sorry what?!

Whenver I feel a little sad, what I do is I go to your squad page and count the number of lols -- I tell you, if they were sheep I'd fall asleep before finishing the job.

You really don't get it. I forgot to set tactics. I got a 0-0 draw. Next time I will remember to play my tactics, and for a team that is averaging a 10-skill game (including the youth I play...) You're going to drown in shame, boy!

You silly bitch.

I was re-enacting this famous moment.

I'll most likely get turned over. But, I don't give a shit. Pretty happy with how the majority of this season has gone, for my first season. I don't really care if you set tactics or forgot or not, I'm taking those points. Miiiiine.

Edited by jayseven
youtube tags