NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

That was totally undeserved. 9 changes to 6 and I lose 2-3 at home ground. Skill wise he isn't that much better.

My goalkeeper is out so I'm looking at relegation. Got one home match with a non-keeper in goal then two difficult away matches. Meh, I thought I would actually make it.

Why do you only have one goalkeeper?!

Why do you only have one goalkeeper?!

I don't want to waste money on more training and share matches and dv between two goalkeepers. Figured he would never get seriously injured anyway given his position and light injuries usually only lasts one match.

I don't want to waste money on more training and share matches and dv between two goalkeepers. Figured he would never get seriously injured anyway given his position and light injuries usually only lasts one match.

My two main keepers have dev values of 11 and 14 for this season so far (I also have a third, but only as I can't sack him atm). There's definitely plenty of dev value to share between them in a season.

What I did a few seasons ago, when my main keeper was seriously injured and my young keeper was lightly injured, was to buy a cheap goalkeeper and sell him once the injuries were over.

Still, it cost more, 260-390 000 a season I reckon. And you play in the lower league, guaranteed 19 dv on everyone :heh:

Today was one of those unexplainable results, but this time not in my favour. Gotta take the X11 rough with the smooth though. :(

Not a bad performance, but a 2-0 away defeat. We seemed to be doing fine up until they scored, which wasn't until the 78th minute. I went there looking to score some goals, but maybe that left us exposed at the back.

We'll be fine this season, but we've got some very tricky games coming up. Comerade Co-Op away, then the Hammerboys home and away, then Co-Op and Fedex again, this time at home.

I'm hoping we can at least get a win or two in these next games. Then, get a pre-season under our belt and look to do something special next season.

Eurgh, a 90 minute goal conceded to lose all 3 points. Although an away win draw against arguably the strongest team in the league I'll take!

First goal of the season conceeded but a decent away win taken. FINALLY got manager of the round, with 5 in teh x11 too.

Next game against hammerboys should be straightforward, followed by a double with cube that will decide the league winner (cube favourite :P). If I don't come away with more points against cube than he gets against me then I'll concentrate more on developing squad than winning (except against dragoooo!). Most dev is 7-11 at the moment, so we'll see. If I can get my 2nd choice keeper a double jump then I will be very happy!

Phew, 2-0 in the big game against Mcoy - that puts me 6 pts ahead and one step closer to my first ever silverware.

First goal of the season conceeded but a decent away win taken. FINALLY got manager of the round, with 5 in teh x11 too.

Next game against hammerboys should be straightforward, followed by a double with cube that will decide the league winner (cube favourite :P). If I don't come away with more points against cube than he gets against me then I'll concentrate more on developing squad than winning (except against dragoooo!). Most dev is 7-11 at the moment, so we'll see. If I can get my 2nd choice keeper a double jump then I will be very happy!

Oh, nigga, pleeease.

NiggaPlease.png

You disrespect Dragooooo by only typing four o's instead of five. You BITCH.

I now urge Cube to go forth and destroy you. Home AND away. So that after you lose your title, I can come along and humiliate you into another 0-0 draw.

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please don't destroy me.

I now urge Cube to go forth and destroy you. Home AND away.

Urge me?

It's happening anyway.

Well, fuck. That's the biggest defeat I've seen in a long time. And against my eternal rivals too. I feel like Arsenal :(

Well, fuck. That's the biggest defeat I've seen in a long time. And against my eternal rivals too. I feel like Arsenal :(

:laughing:

Somewhere, Ramar and Mr Paul are crying in a corner. :heh:

I've just realised that I'm going to be away when the next match happens. Fuuuuck. Yesterday killed me because I couldn't check the score when at work. How will I survive?

Ask someone who plays this with your number to text you the score. I did that until Haden accused me of being a crazed stalker!

Ask someone who plays this with your number to text you the score. I did that until Haden accused me of being a crazed stalker!

It was when you txtd use 4-2-4 or you are dead that I got scared.

On a serious note I relied on J7 for ages and more recently Nikos. I think Rez has been known to text people results to I am free at those times both days for next few weeks so I can do it if you want.

I'll text you the results if you PM me your number.

I can make no guarantees that I won't drunkenly text you at some point though or if I happen to be playing you text you the wrong to score to make you think you won, when in fact I trounced you. :)

I've had no phone for two weeks now otherwise I'd text you!

Set my tactics... bit nervous. Everyone else has beaten hammerboys 4-0 both home and away...

It was when you txtd use 4-2-4 or you are dead that I got scared.

On a serious note I relied on J7 for ages and more recently Nikos. I think Rez has been known to text people results to I am free at those times both days for next few weeks so I can do it if you want.

I never sent that? That IS creepy.

Oh damn, messed up big time on the transfer market. Spent 400 000 on evaluations to find at least an ok-rated player with sufficient skill and managed to bid on goal keeper whose bid ends after the only match I need him.

Going to get my butt kicked so badly tomorrow.

I never sent that? That IS creepy.

I text @Haden once after he posted his number here trying to creep him out but I didn't text him that.

lol just to clarify no-one sent me that I said it as a joke. Would be quite funny if someone did.

GG today Eights you probably deserved to edge it but I am grateful for the point in what is turning out to be another hard season for United!

Next up is a very important double-parter. It could decide who wins the league.

Higher possession and more chances, but given the circumstances I'm partly happy with a draw. Hopefully Haden and Madpool can keep Leeds at bay so I'm still above the relegation zone when I'm done with the week of away matches.

Gutted. Lost 3-0 away from home. They had 4 chances and scored 3 of them. :( We had 3 chances. Gah.

I played a slightly more defensive game this time around and was hopeful of getting something. 3-0 is harsh. :(

I've got low teamwork values, which is to be expected, I guess. Need to get these values up.