NEurope
Ashley

Suggestions

Wha... I didn't turn registration off, don't look at me. And we can't just steal peoples smileys unless they say they don't mind people using them.

You have to get the permission of the user who made it.

Ok, I'll e-mail them later.

That is if we are definitely going to use it?

I'll use it as long as, Shorty said, its not infringing anything.

Ok, I finally got round to e-mailing the dude who made the Link smilie and am waiting for a response....Took some effort to track him down!

YAY!!! I got permission from the AWESOME Enchantedtoast who made the Link smilies!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ok, I finally got round to e-mailing the dude who made the Link smilie and am waiting for a response....Took some effort to track him down!

YAY!!! I got permission from the AWESOME Enchantedtoast who made the Link smilies!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Those Link smilies are awesome! I use them on Adium as well (plus some zelda tunes for when people sign on and off and stuff). =D

I cant read it :( i signed up it says i need admin aproval, can you just quote it here?

Sure thing!

I remember when you got banned from N-Europe.

ve never been banned from N-Europe.

Yah. You went psycho crazy about your Vegan bull shit. Innit.

Probably what she meant, same thing though. Banning/deleting is ultimately the same sorta thing.

Lol Grunch.

I got my request for an account denied :( Awwwwwwww.

I tried that too. I signed up with the name 'manwithanugget', and got my account denied, this was the e-mail I received:

Dear manwithanugget,

Our staff has opted not to approve your account, and therefore it has been removed. The following reason was provided for why your account was not approved:

Well given that you are obviously people who hated me on N-shitehole, perhaps, just perhaps there's a high chance that I won't allow you to join to in turn throw insults my way...

Just a thought :)

Thing was, I didn't hate her. She was okay, until she went off on one.

(I sent back an e-mail saying "I didn't hate you, though...")

EDIT - My e-mail was not received. What a bitch! :angry:

EDIT 2 - I'll use my other e-mail address...

I clicked on the link "view forum leaders" to see what it was when a thought occured to me. Why not have a special permanent stickied forum topic establishing an "N-Europe Hall of Fame" marking the best users and achievements on these forums? For me personally almost all of it would be jargon and won't make any sense to me because i'm still relatively new here, but it'd be interesting to get that history lesson in some of the forums best/worst moments along with some interesting tidbits of fact such as highest post count, most quoted post, most replies in a topic etc... It could be constantly updated to reflect recent milestones/happenings within the forums... How about it?

I clicked on the link "view forum leaders" to see what it was when a thought occured to me. Why not have a special permanent stickied forum topic establishing an "N-Europe Hall of Fame" marking the best users and achievements on these forums? For me personally almost all of it would be jargon and won't make any sense to me because i'm still relatively new here, but it'd be interesting to get that history lesson in some of the forums best/worst moments along with some interesting tidbits of fact such as highest post count, most quoted post, most replies in a topic etc... It could be constantly updated to reflect recent milestones/happenings within the forums... How about it?

That would be elitism.

That sounds awesome.:yay:

Are those youtube tag (embed or whatever it's called) things going to happen eventually? (Or have they and I'm just having a senior moment:heh: )

The thing with the youtube tags is just...why?

Is clicking that difficult?

The thing with the youtube tags is just...why?

Is clicking that difficult?

Well, no, but it just makes thing easier basically (or at least I think it does anyways). Plus it's nice having it on the same page an not having to go to a different site, watch the video, come back and then comment on it.

(Yes, I sound incredibly lazy:) , but didn't that thread a while back say more people wanted it as an option than not?)