NEurope
Ashley

Suggestions

Just wait for the new Christmas banner to go up. You guys will love it, it has all kinds of awesomeness.

It was actually an E3 one.

Prompt me sooner and I will change it, I just kinda forget about the stretchable.

I shall change it once the Christmas one appears.

Variety of people. RedShell does some, as does GCTonyHawk and some others I forget off the top of my head and for that I apologise. I believe it is RedShell who is doing the xmas one.

Variety of people. RedShell does some, as does GCTonyHawk and some others I forget off the top of my head and for that I apologise. I believe it is RedShell who is doing the xmas one.

I think fresh did some at one point too.

Are we allowed to know what these niggles are or are they unimportant/uninteresting?

unimportant/uninteresting.

But rest assured it is coming. The Christmas one has been created by RedShell, and once it's up you'll see that it's mindblowing.

Try clicking everywhere on the banner, there's loads of hidden goodies. :) Me, ShadowV7 and Franklin (Mokong) recorded one of them.

Try clicking everywhere on the banner, there's loads of hidden goodies. :) Me, ShadowV7 and Franklin (Mokong) recorded one of them.

Thats awesome, all the sound effects from mario kart 64 and then are the others from double dash?

....Oh that definitely deserves the big double swear word!

Bloody fucking hell! Thats all kinds of awesome. Thats seven shades of sirius shit right there! : peace:

And I'll sort it out forumside (normal and stretchy) in a while. Taking a quick break from a boring book.

Thats the kind of thing that wins forums awards....are there awards for forums?

Surely this one deserves best Nintendo fan site.

Don't forget the header was made for the site and outsourced to the forum.