NEurope
Cube

NGC Mag #115

News:

Revo to be released around November in UK

Zelda to be dalayed to around November

Zelda will still be released on GameCube, but can use the Revolution's controller

Redesigned DS to be unvieled at E3

Previws:

Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN/Revo)

Metroid Prime: Hunters (DS)

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)

Pokemon Dungeon (DS)

Super Monkey Ball: Touch and Roll (DS)

Snowboard Kids (DS)

Sonic Riders (GCN)

RE: Deadly Silence (DS)

Reviews:

Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) - 92%

Mario Party 7 (GCN) - 55%

Fifa 2006 (DS) - 75%

The Inncredibles 2 (GCN) - 60%

True Crime 2 (GCN) - 70%

Sims 2 (DS) - 67%

Shrek Superslam (GCN) - 65%

Spondebob Lights, Camera, Pants (GCN) - 54%

Touch Golf (DS) - 90%

Harry Potter GOF (DS) - 35%

Lunar Genesis (DS) - 59%

Prince of Persia: Two Thrones (GCN) - 74%

Harry Potter GOF (GCN) - 65%

King Kong (GBA) - 73%

Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble (DS) - 81%

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (DS) - 17%

Electroplankton (DS) - 80%

Thw Incredibles 2 (DS) - 40%

Spongebob: Yellow Avenger (DS) - 28%

Tony Hawks American Sk8land (DS) - 90%

Alien Homind (GBA) - 79%

Driv3r (GBA) - 42%

V-Rally 3 & Stuntman (GBA) - 68%

Juka and the monophonic menace (GBA) - 55%

A prettey good issue, but bad/good news about Zelda

Cheers for that - was hoping someone would post what is inside. :)

I subscribe but my copy hasn't turned up yet - must have got held up in the Xmas post.

- Revo to be released around November in UK

-Zelda to be dalayed to around November

-Zelda will still be released on GameCube, but can use the Revolution's controller[/b]

Previews:

-Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN/Revo)(...)

Here's the scans for that:

smallz0008nu2rh.pngsmallz15ub0kl.png

smallz09gn8eu.pngsmallz27au5oc.png

smallz34yy0vw.pngsmallz40qu5ud.png

smallz50nn0py.pngsmallz60mb9nr.png

(Click on the images to enlarge)

yeah, pretty good magazine, I wouldn't call it bad news tough, now they really have the obligation to make the best game ever, and while they're at it they'll give us extras. :D

Zelda to be dalayed to around November

Don't tell me this is true or I'll kill Eiji and Shigeru!

No bloody way is it gonna be november for rev and twilight what shit,still not confirmed,there usually wrong with dates anyway

Dear Nintendo,

Go fuck yourself.

Love,

World.

chill out, this is good news :P shame for the extra time, but still, I'm all hyped now, I need a new video/trailer :yay:

Wait... is that a letter for santa?

when its summer just about all the gc games would of been out by then and no way would they wait till november for TP the final GC game with a to big of a gap between games especially when PS3 will be out by then,would be a huge drpught of GC games,no way can this be real >.<

Something noones mentioned but is very puzzling is this page:

file00118yc.jpg

What does it mean?

Harry Potter? :D

Dear Nintendo,

Go fuck yourself.

Love,

World.

Yeah Nintendo are really taking the piss. I hate there attitude right now

I mean ok so Zelda is out in bloody septemberish with Gamecube compatibility. You still then want to 'get the most' out of it. So do you wait for the Revolution? Either way, we 'get the most' out of it next November. A whole year after the Xbox 360 with vastly superior graphics has come out. Its a rubbish idea.

Harry Potter? :D

Yeah Nintendo are really taking the piss. I hate there attitude right now

I mean ok so Zelda is out in bloody septemberish with Gamecube compatibility. You still then want to 'get the most' out of it. So do you wait for the Revolution? Either way, we 'get the most' out of it next November. A whole year after the Xbox 360 with vastly superior graphics has come out. Its a rubbish idea.

The game looks awesome, i'm not worried at all with the graphics... the attention to detail and motion makes them better than pretty much everygame out there... extra eye candy applied for revolution would make it even to a next gen game... also bare in mind that they aren't only implementing revo support in it, but polishing the game, I want a polished game, rather than a rushed game like those in the xbox 360 line-up :P

also next november should be PS3 shipping in europe, sony still claims spring but fails to give a date, hmmmm.

No bloody way is it gonna be november for rev and twilight what shit,still not confirmed,there usually wrong with dates anyway

wholeheartedly agree. i wouldnt believe the dates in the slightest. seeing as nobody has any idea on what the system does/capable of, i cant see any "real" release dates being released soon. just wait til e3.

I'm still hoping their going to release this game early 2006 but I suppose I could wait. It would be great if they packaged a free copy of zelda in the revolution eh?

the wierd page may be a teaser for NRV (Nintendo Revolution) Magazine...

I was thinking that but it could also have something to do with future getting the official magazine license.

Well I'm sure they can release it a little bit early for the Gamecube owners and then, re-release the game with the revolution. Everyone's happy that way :)

Although, just to say, that I don't mind at all if they delay this again. It will kinda piss me off but I am able to wait.

After saying that it would include revolution features, this was kind of predictable. Just hope this is all bullshit.

Is there any given reason for dumping the mini handheld section and amalgamating the DS reviews into the GC review section and rating them out of 100? which I personally think isn't as good as the 5/5 system.

Is there any given reason for dumping the mini handheld section and amalgamating the DS reviews into the GC review section and rating them out of 100? which I personally think isn't as good as the 5/5 system.

I think its good they dumped the 5/5 system as it doesnt give an accurate view on what the games like. e.g 4/5=80% 5/5=100% you lose the ability to give a game a score between 81-99% and lots of games have got 5/5 but none of them are perfect and wouldnt get 100% normally.

Something noones mentioned but is very puzzling is this page:

file00118yc.jpg

What does it mean?

Future pubslishing is taking over nom, and as they also do ngc is would be stupid to sell 2 directly competing magazines (both cube only), so it would make sense to use the title of offical nintendo magazine, but with all the goodness of ngc. So my guess is ngc will be rebranded in time for the rev. using the status of offical nintnedo magazine.

they could've bput things like 4.5, 4.6, 4.75, 3.768476775897 etc

But they didnt it was either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 out of 5.