NEurope
MoogleViper

Humble Indie Bundle - Pay What You Want

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Cogs

VVVVVV

Hammerfight

And Yet it Moves (I already own this and it's a great game)

You can choose to pay what you want, and you can even choose who to pay it to. You can split the money between the develepoers, two charities (EFF and Child's play), and Humble Tip. I gave a bit to the devs and most to the two charities.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I've bought all the previous ones, so I picked this up. It's very handy that you get a Steam code. They also often add an extra game or two later on.

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Cogs

VVVVVV

Hammerfight

And Yet it Moves (I already own this and it's a great game)

You can choose to pay what you want, and you can even choose who to pay it to. You can split the money between the develepoers, two charities (EFF and Child's play), and Humble Tip. I gave a bit to the devs and most to the two charities.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

really? I've got it on Wii and couldn't get into it. Now Crayon Physics is an awesome game!

I thought it was a fun little game. Not played any of the others but I did play a demo of VVVVVV ages ago and that seemed pretty good so looking forward to that.

I thought it was a fun little game. Not played any of the others but I did play a demo of VVVVVV ages ago and that seemed pretty good so looking forward to that.

I just bought the bundle and dived straight into VVVVVV it's a game I've heard tons about but never played. Not gonna lie am hooked. Something about it, its so whimsical and charming but also infuriating at patches...timing is everything!

I'll get it although I already have three of those games.

And Yet It Moves is amazing.

Anyone on here played Machinarium? Doubtlessly the best little game to have been packed in with the previous bundles.

Aye, picked it up a while ago in the Indie 5 pack. Need to finish it up, had quite a charm to it for the bits I played though.

Anyone on here played Machinarium? Doubtlessly the best little game to have been packed in with the previous bundles.

Hells yes!

Can't wait for Samorost 3.

Just looked back I totally didn't realise Indie Bundle 2 even existed! got the first but not that one, nevermind!

VVVVV is incredible. I actually own all of these games already but I'm gonna go ahead and purchase the bundle anyway to show my support. Have bought the previous three bundles (they had a Frostbite bundle too) and love what they're doing.

They've just added the Humble Indie Bundle 2 games if you pay more than the average $4.83 donation.

So that's;

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Cogs

VVVVVV

Hammerfight

And Yet It Moves

Steel Storm

Braid

Cortex Command

Machinarium

Osmos

Revenge Of The Titans

All for $4.84, or roughly £3.

Oh, and you can play Minecraft for free until 14th August if you haven't got it yet.

The Bundles almost feel like stealing they're such good value.

Still, they've already made over $1M so I guess everyone wins.

VVVVVV is just... ridiculous. I've given up after like... five minutes it's that damn frustrating. Too awesome not to go back to though :D

I bet Humble are making a decent tip from that money :p It's something like $180,000 at the default split! About the same would go to Child's Play.

Edited by McPhee

Yeah I was same with VVVVVV rescued two of the lil friends then it got way too darn hard!

The average price is now $5.66 ... so I paid $5.67 for teh extra games :P Had a quick go at a few of them and I can't say I dislike any of them... oh, except for that crayon physics rubbish.

VVVVVV is the best game everrrrrrrrr, I highly recommend everyone pay a million squillion pounds for it.

VVVVVV is the best game everrrrrrrrr, I highly recommend everyone pay a million squillion pounds for it.

Should have said "evvvvvver", Dyson. Wasted opportunity.

I agree that it's really good, though. That and Machinarium. And Braid, of course. I haven't played any of the others.

I just noticed that Atom Zombie Smasher is now in my Steam list. Not sure when it was released, but downloading now.

Dammit... I've missed this now haven't I. Was totally going to spend over £10... those games looked sweet. Surprised they haven't made an iOS equivalent, think of the money they would raise!